Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Got The Itch SOTL/Closed

Comments

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Y'all are nuts! Rick sends out a nice request for a trade and you start trash talking? This dude will kill you. I'm not talking metaphorically. He will actually blow your head clean off from your body. I effed up once and got on the wrong side of Rick. I still haven't found a suitable counterattack gift to send back to try and make things right. If you know what's good for you, reach into your humidor and grab those sticks that you said you were saving for a special occasion. This trade IS that special occasion!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Mr ricks a good guy and so is tony so I'd take the advice and buy some lube lol
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,922
    You two are fudged
  • The buffalonianThe buffalonian Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 919
    SleevePlz:
    Y'all are nuts! Rick sends out a nice request for a trade and you start trash talking? This dude will kill you. I'm not talking metaphorically. He will actually blow your head clean off from your body. I effed up once and got on the wrong side of Rick. I still haven't found a suitable counterattack gift to send back to try and make things right. If you know what's good for you, reach into your humidor and grab those sticks that you said you were saving for a special occasion. This trade IS that special occasion!
    i was just going to bomb him with some real elephant turds lol jk ... Hmmm
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Ahhh Mr. Teacher, how are you these days. I really appreciate you wanting to return fire. That actually made me blush a little. My friend you owe me nothing. When I bomb it's because of my love for this forum. I look for or ask for returns NEVER. Not my thing. As for you two, it would really be nice if you trade me some sticks you truly like. That means a lot and that's what I look for in a blind trade.
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    RCY Cigars:
    Ahhh Mr. Teacher, how are you these days. I really appreciate you wanting to return fire. That actually made me blush a little. My friend you owe me nothing. When I bomb it's because of my love for this forum. I look for or ask for returns NEVER. Not my thing. As for you two, it would really be nice if you trade me some sticks you truly like. That means a lot and that's what I look for in a blind trade.
    Good, because I was about to explain to my wife where the rent money went this month.
    RCY Cigars:
    Hi Rick. I fully understand what you are saying here. I have the same views in regard with the bombs I send. I will also have this view when I bomb you for no reason other than you are one of the pillars of this community. I'll stop thread jacking now.
    All kidding aside this is the reason why I love this forum !
    Two SOTL's and I'm the first one sending. Man I tell yeah: DC 0312 0860 0000 7561 5792, DC 0312 0860 0000 7561 5785 Thank you for the trade in advance....

Had to make sure you were good for it ;) Package on the way, will edit with DC# soon.
    This will be out of here tomorrow along with all the others, and rains bow wrapped "gift" as well
    Rain:
    Had to make sure you were good for it ;) Package on the way, will edit with DC# soon.

Are you freakin kidding me, lol. Catfishnuggets, talk to your crew. I actually took it easy On you Rain. You will recovery, the note will explain. Buffalo Meat, well enjoy the trade :)...
    Had some really good times at FT. Hood, 6 years worth. You reminded me of that, so I'm very good for doing the trade I offered ;)...
    RCY Cigars:
    Rain:

Are you freakin kidding me, lol. Catfishnuggets, talk to your crew. I actually took it easy On you Rain. You will recovery, the note will explain. Buffalo Meat, well enjoy the trade :)...
    Thanks Rick, I'm glad to know that I'll make it. Notably absent from all of this is the man who set us up...Dustin. This is going to be like a movie...that A Team will be hunted down one by one.
    RCY Cigars:
    Had some really good times at FT. Hood, 6 years worth. You reminded me of that, so I'm very good for doing the trade I offered ;)...
    Welcome to the Great Place ;)
    RCY Cigars:
    Rain:

what does that mean ??? I thought this was only supposed to be a nice little trade between friends lol
    It's time for...Pick Your DC#! 03110820000221059718 pr 03110820000221059725.
    just got out of school will be editing this post with tracking numbers in alittle bit
    My dsjkfh words are sidofh failing meez. Seriously dude...seriously? I don't even know what to say. Thanks? That's pretty weak, but thanks for all of it. I'm still in the shock and awe stage. imageimage
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Dang, Rick tore you a new hole!!
    Rick Thank you for these great sticks!I cant wait to try all of them,especially the Feral and the GOF!!!BTW is that the Mexican experiment Tat ?
    and here you go
    Rick 03121430000305878737
    Randy 03121430000305878744
    Bill..just take my package back. My mailbox can handle no more!
    Rain:
    sorry buddy no can do ...
    The buffalonian:
    Rain:
    sorry buddy no can do ...
    Good ;). I know you're not sorry.
    I suck at math soooo..... im sorry if the count is wrong
    The buffalonian:
    Rick Thank you for these great sticks!I cant wait to try all of them,especially the Feral and the GOF!!!BTW is that the Mexican experiment Tat ?
    and here you go
    Nice sticks Bill, and that is the Tat Mexican Experiment, If you don't want it I'll take it off your hands
    robertgreen30:
    The buffalonian:
    and here you go
    Nice sticks Bill, and that is the Tat Mexican Experiment, If you don't want it I'll take it off your hands
    Oh no thats going in my 20 ct glass top for safe keeping
    The buffalonian:
    robertgreen30:
    The buffalonian:
    and here you go
    Oh but I can hear it say, Smoke Me Bill, Smoke me now
    robertgreen30:
    The buffalonian:
    robertgreen30:
    The buffalonian:
    and here you go
    Oh but I can hear it say, Smoke Me Bill, Smoke me now
    At least it's not like my bottle of Jameson Rarest Vintage Reserve that keeps yelling RedRum
    Nice work Rick!