Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Rain's Pros vs. Joes Pass (Bomb to Ebony and Ivory)

Comments

• pelirrojopelirrojo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,520
    Ok sooooooo... first off, awesome pass. Gotta love halloween and the 98,000 pounds of candy that I wind up eating throughout October. This is my first pass to participate in, and for that I say thanks Rain. Great idea for a pass.

On to business now. I took the Viaje (is it a WMD or a MOAB?) because I've never had any Viaje and have heard nothing but good things. I have a zombie in the humidor, but it's so pretty that I think I'll keep looking at it everytime I open the humi up. I took the Obsidian because I have really liked the Obsidians that I've had, but I have not had a corona yet and me likey some coronas. Looking forward to trying that and it should be perfect once it gets cold and I don't want to sit outside for 2 hours. I took the Little Devil because I have also not had this stick yet. I have had one in my humidor for a while and I believe it is going to get torched this evening. Why not grab a replacement in case I like it? The puts are some of my favorites and hopefully someone will enjoy them as much as I do. Yeah, I can't count either. Then it took me half an hour to figure out what kind of candy I wanted!

Main body of the pass
    Takes on the left, puts on the right.
    I'm crazy pickle arm man, give me some candy!
    Thanks again Rain for letting me participate. I'm going to drink beer and toss (notice I didn't say throw) snickers at small children. Godspeed.
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    pelirrojo:
    Ok sooooooo... first off, awesome pass. Gotta love halloween and the 98,000 pounds of candy that I wind up eating throughout October. This is my first pass to participate in, and for that I say thanks Rain. Great idea for a pass.

On to business now. I took the Viaje (is it a WMD or a MOAB?) because I've never had any Viaje and have heard nothing but good things. I have a zombie in the humidor, but it's so pretty that I think I'll keep looking at it everytime I open the humi up. I took the Obsidian because I have really liked the Obsidians that I've had, but I have not had a corona yet and me likey some coronas. Looking forward to trying that and it should be perfect once it gets cold and I don't want to sit outside for 2 hours. I took the Little Devil because I have also not had this stick yet. I have had one in my humidor for a while and I believe it is going to get torched this evening. Why not grab a replacement in case I like it? The puts are some of my favorites and hopefully someone will enjoy them as much as I do. Yeah, I can't count either. Then it took me half an hour to figure out what kind of candy I wanted!

Main body of the pass
    Thanks again Rain for letting me participate. I'm going to drink beer and toss (notice I didn't say throw) snickers at small children. Godspeed.
    Gordon, thank you for being involved in my pass! I'm glad you found some sticks that you wanted to try, that is really the point of all this. As for the Viaje...I have no freaking idea ;)
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    Rain:
    pelirrojo:

Main body of the pass
    Gordon, thank you for being involved in my pass! I'm glad you found some sticks that you wanted to try, that is really the point of all this. As for the Viaje...I have no freaking idea ;)

Its a WMD. the MOAB and FOAB are white skull and bones
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    pelirrojo:

Main body of the pass
    Wtf!! Dude I hope there's more lemon heads!!
    Chewy lemonheads and friends! I only looked at half of the candy, not sure what else there is. There is no shortage of candy in the box though.
    Ok it's headed to California. 03120860000076768404
    It's in... BAKERSFIELD, CA
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Rain:
    It's in... BAKERSFIELD, CA
    got it, I'll post pics later. I should be able to get it out Monday depending on my schedule.
    Puts in left, takes on right. I love me some black market and American label, both great coffee smokes. Thanks for the pass, grabbed some lemon heads and caramels too. image
    Thanks for being in my pass Dustin.
  • webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    Good choices, Catfish. I like those Alec Bradleys. The Black Market is black magic.
    Very nice of you Dustin...and STOP taking the lemon heads!!!!!
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Very nice of you Dustin...and STOP taking the lemon heads!!!!!
    Sorry Lee, you might be out of luck!
    This is on its way to Daniel. FYI...I pulled two of the jars out and consolidated the candy into two jars. I put some padding into the box as the cigars were getting to be a bit too much in the bag and not protected. Going further, we probably need a new box soon and a bigger bag. I would suggest the next couple people in the pass find a bigger box, and use a bit more padding as the candy winds down. I have the two plastic jars too if you need them Rain, just let me know. I was thinking of hte safety of the sticks. 03120860000019900588
    catfishbluezz:
    This is on its way to Daniel. FYI...I pulled two of the jars out and consolidated the candy into two jars. I put some padding into the box as the cigars were getting to be a bit too much in the bag and not protected. Going further, we probably need a new box soon and a bigger bag. I would suggest the next couple people in the pass find a bigger box, and use a bit more padding as the candy winds down. I have the two plastic jars too if you need them Rain, just let me know. I was thinking of hte safety of the sticks. 03120860000019900588
    No way, you can keep the jars Dustin, I'm not hurting THAT bad ;). Good call on the reorganizing, the safety of the cigars is the numero uno priority! When we need a new box, let me know, and I'll get some money to whomever has the pass.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Rain:
    catfishbluezz:
    No way, you can keep the jars Dustin, I'm not hurting THAT bad ;). Good call on the reorganizing, the safety of the cigars is the numero uno priority! When we need a new box, let me know, and I'll get some money to whomever has the pass.
    I'll take care of the box. It's going to cost $82 Randy. I'd like to get paid in gold, thanks.
    danielzreyes:
    Rain:
    catfishbluezz:
    I'll take care of the box. It's going to cost $82 Randy. I'd like to get paid in gold, thanks.
    Dude, I only have Gold Bullions....does that work?
    Thanks for letting me be in this pass Randy.
    Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)

Steve, coming to you next! PM me your addy again, or if someone has it on them pls PM it to me. Thanks
  • CmtrashCmtrash Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 51
    Nice puts! Can't go wrong with Four Crowns. Those cigar stands Look great too.
    danielzreyes:

Steve, coming to you next! PM me your addy again, or if someone has it on them pls PM it to me. Thanks
    Your the man!!!!!!!!! I owe you big time!! Maybe ill just have to put together a mystery box lol
    takes and puts: check
    bigger box : check
    bigger bag: check
    more bubble wrap and popcorn thingys : check
    Lemon Heads for Lee: check

can someone PM me Big Steves addy. I have it, I just want to make sure it didn't change. This will fly tomorrow.
    danielzreyes:

Thanks for being involved in my pass Danielson! Also, good looking out in regards to those Lemon Heads. Anyone else in this pass who does not have a Stogie Stand better snatch those up!
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    danielzreyes:

My dad magically inherited my stogie stand.... I hope one of those reaches the East Coast... LOL

Great puts Dan and good choice on the take.
    Hoy Steeb! Pare!
    0312 0860 0001 2220 0568
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    danielzreyes:
    Hoy Steeb! Pare!
    0312 0860 0001 2220 0568
    Did you get a hold of him Dan? If not I can try..? Lmk
    Bigshizza:
    danielzreyes:
    Hoy Steeb! Pare!
    0312 0860 0001 2220 0568
    Did you get a hold of him Dan? If not I can try..? Lmk
    I did Jimbo. Thanks
    Bumpy. Did this land?
    It shows that it delivered late morning yesterday.
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    Sorry guys havnt been home in the last day or so. Will post pics tomorrow.
    bigfnsteve:
    Sorry guys havnt been home in the last day or so. Will post pics tomorrow.
    It's all good, just wanted to make sure it was ok.