Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Rain's Pros vs. Joes Pass (Bomb to Ebony and Ivory)

1789101113»

Comments

• Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Hope everything is ok with your family bro. We r all here if u need anything.
  • insomnniapbinsomnniapb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 590
    Glad everything seems to be working out here. Hopefully your good Thanny! <-- just made that up
  • jthanatosjthanatos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,563
    Ok guys, sorry again about all of this.

Takes:

Took the Diesel cause they are great little go to smokes. Took the seeds, gunna see if I can make something grow.

Puts:

Some fun smokes. The bottles are 3oz each of some of my favorite Whisk(e)ys. Hope they hit the spot.
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Awesome! I love the whiskey idea. I hope UPS does not drink them haha.
    jthanatos:

Takes:

Took the Diesel cause they are great little go to smokes. Took the seeds, gunna see if I can make something grow.

Puts:

Some fun smokes. The bottles are 3oz each of some of my favorite Whisk(e)ys. Hope they hit the spot.
    Very nice JT, hope everything is ok. People here never doubted u. We all have problems. Take care.
    Could have been two days late and started "JTHAN TOOK YOUR PASS!!!!!". I think, overall, it was pretty civil.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    He IS the Whiskey man Fo Sho' nicely done!
  • jthanatosjthanatos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,563
    Sent, FedEx tracking 468420615130181
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    I'm getting all tingley in the pants to see the last takes and puts. :)
    Vision:
    I'm getting all tingley in the pants to see the last takes and puts. :)
    Jim said he should get it today..which means your demise is not far off.
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    I hear you and JD are meeting up to drink all the whisky and smoke opus all night. Love ya :p
    I know you made that up, because I don't have an Opus. Now, if the guy at the B&M wants to cut me a deal...say, 40 bucks a stick, then heck yes!
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    jthanatos:

Takes:

Puts:

OUT-F'N-STANDING......Those puts are awesome.......A fine BORK, indeed......
    Everyone, the pass has just about run its course. Jadelt has it, sent me pictures and pulled out cigars that were marked for me.From the bottom of my heart, thank you to everyone who took part in this. The final haul is 62 sticks, that on Monday, will be heading out to blow the **** out of Peter and Rob.Jim made a point to me, that you guys might have been planning on this to come back to me, and could be upset that I'm using it as a bomb. It's not my intention to mislead or downplay the genorosity you all have shown me. Recently my cigar consumption has reached an all time low. These two cats have blown the hell out of me a few times. I know that with a new child, Pete can not buy many cigars...and Rob smokes 18 a day. Peter was also the first person to welcome me to the forums. Two more deserving BORKs I can not think of.PS - the final count was 62 cigars. 62!!!!!!!!!! Jesus guys...we can;t use a box anymore, we need a semi truck to move this thing.
  • insomnniapbinsomnniapb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 590
    Nice one Rain! hahahahaha
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    Rain:
    Everyone, the pass has just about run its course. Jadelt has it, sent me pictures and pulled out cigars that were marked for me.From the bottom of my heart, thank you to everyone who took part in this. The final haul is 62 sticks, that on Monday, will be heading out to blow the **** out of Peter and Rob.Jim made a point to me, that you guys might have been planning on this to come back to me, and could be upset that I'm using it as a bomb. It's not my intention to mislead or downplay the genorosity you all have shown me. Recently my cigar consumption has reached an all time low. These two cats have blown the hell out of me a few times. I know that with a new child, Pete can not buy many cigars...and Rob smokes 18 a day. Peter was also the first person to welcome me to the forums. Two more deserving BORKs I can not think of.PS - the final count was 62 cigars. 62!!!!!!!!!! Jesus guys...we can;t use a box anymore, we need a semi truck to move this thing.
    Upset? Seriously? Yes, damn you to hell for being such a fine example for the rest of us. We'll let it slide just this once, but don't do it again!!
    A fine example? You're about to make me cry.
    It's was a great pass and my 1 st I was involved in. Rain enjoy those bro.
  • jadeltjadelt Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 766
    Well it is boxed up (finally) and ready to go out tomorrow..... (had to find a big box)

Today was crazy (ever get a crown from the dentist?) and then out of town guests arrived. Anyway, this was quite the pass....... I will put the pics up tomorrow along with my puts and takes.

Randy you are a great guy..... thanks for making this happen.
    jadelt:
    Well it is boxed up (finally) and ready to go out tomorrow..... (had to find a big box)

Today was crazy (ever get a crown from the dentist?) and then out of town guests arrived. Anyway, this was quite the pass....... I will put the pics up tomorrow along with my puts and takes.

Randy you are a great guy..... thanks for making this happen.
    Thanks bro, but it was not me...it's the people who put better then they took that really made this pass.
  • jadeltjadelt Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 766
    Well it is on the way 9505 5105 9303 3064 4820 02 delivery expected 3/7 4lbs 4oz.

Takes

Puts

And here is the pass.......

I took a couple of things out for Randy .... oh yeah,...... and here is the liquid.....

I will do a few reviews of the liquid stuff and if I can get Randy to join me we will give a joint review.

Wife said the candy should go back to Randy so that and some special stuff will go out to him. Quite the pass Randy..... great job.
  • JLonsinger2011JLonsinger2011 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 258
    Hey guys, it's been a minute. How awesome of you, Randy!

I know I haven't been on the forums at all in months, but trust me I've been smoking! I got this full time job at Conway freight and I go to the B&M nearly every weekday before work, just never really get on any forums or anything really!

Great to see everyone doing well, miss you guys!
    jadelt:
    Well it is on the way 9505 5105 9303 3064 4820 02 delivery expected 3/7 4lbs 4oz.

Takes

Puts

And here is the pass.......

I took a couple of things out for Randy .... oh yeah,...... and here is the liquid.....

I will do a few reviews of the liquid stuff and if I can get Randy to join me we will give a joint review.

Wife said the candy should go back to Randy so that and some special stuff will go out to him. Quite the pass Randy..... great job.
    Hey guys...we should do this again. Send a pass around the country for a few months then unload it on someone.Necro.