Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Rain's Pros vs. Joes Pass (Bomb to Ebony and Ivory)

Comments

• greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    I have the pass.......
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Good! I guess it's going to be with you for a little while haha. I hear the pass might be getting too big for the box.
    Rain:
    Good! I guess it's going to be with you for a little while haha. I hear the pass might be getting too big for the box.
    In the famous words of Capt. Brodie......."We are going to need a bigger box"......
    Rain-----If I understand this correctly, I need to send to Lee????
    I received this pass on Christmas Eve. It is quickly becoming a very large pass, so I decided to take pictures of all of the contents in the pass. I will post my "takes" and "puts" after the pictures..... Here are the current contents of the pass:

DSC_4599[1]

DSC_4600[1]

DSC_4601[1]

DSC_4603[1]

The next two pictures represent my "Puts" into this pass:

DSC_4605[1]

DSC_4606[1]

And this last pictures represents my "Takes" from this pass. Rain, this is a great pass. Thank you for letting me participate in your "Pros vs. Joes Pass". Lee it will be on its way to you tomorrow.

DSC_4604[1]

Umm...wow. Greg, thanks for playing. Though I'm sure you had every cigar in the pass, at least we found some candy you wanted! ;)Now that Halloween is over, maybe we can get rid of the candy ;)
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    What the??? Greg you have prolems man. Prolems! lol
    danielzreyes:
    What the??? Greg you have prolems man. Prolems! lol
    Hahaha....I was looking to bomb someone, so I just bombed a pass.....Hahahahaha....I think that I am f'ed up......
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Sweet!! Can't wait for my candy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very nice of you Greg!!
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Sweet!! Can't wait for my candy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very nice of you Greg!!
    Pass is in the air.......Destination: Lee
  • jthanatosjthanatos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,563
    Rain:
    jthanatos:
    So... I may need to drop out of this. I am leaving for two weeks starting the 30th. Not sure if it will make it to me by the holiday, and I don't want to put you guys in the lurch. Also, if it stays with Greg for two weeks, it will probably gain 20 pounds. Really sorry guys.
    We can always move you to the end. If you still want to do it.
    If there is still room for me at the end/another point in the pass, I would love to still be involved after my vacation. Sorry for screwing this up, miscounted days available to me.
    jthanatos:
    Rain:
    jthanatos:
    So... I may need to drop out of this. I am leaving for two weeks starting the 30th. Not sure if it will make it to me by the holiday, and I don't want to put you guys in the lurch. Also, if it stays with Greg for two weeks, it will probably gain 20 pounds. Really sorry guys.
    We can always move you to the end. If you still want to do it.
    If there is still room for me at the end/another point in the pass, I would love to still be involved after my vacation. Sorry for screwing this up, miscounted days available to me.
    It's cool man..not too hard to move your name down.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    Holy Shite Batman this pass has moved fast ..... I can't believe that I am up after Lee. Hmmmm there is a nice selection of sticks in there and some interesting candy as well.
    Got the pass today will get to everything tomorrow
    Here are my takes...Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos I took the candy well thanks to Daniel Reyes!! And I just put my hand in the bag and came out with this!! Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photosand my puts....thanks for letting me be a part in this and ill get it out tomorrow
    Ok the package arrived today I will post my takes and puts in a little bit... PM to the next BOTL has been sent.
    Awesome! Every time someone posts and it gets a little closer to coming home...I cry a tear of joy.
    OK so as promised some pics ...... First up are my TakesimageAnd now ..... you guessed it .... my Puts imageRain,Thanks for allowing me in the pass
    Thanks for being involved JK! Not as in just kidding...well, you get it.
  • prosspross Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 739
    Wow, I'm up already. Better go pick up some Philly Blunts
    pross:
    Nope. Pass is done, send it back.
    pross:
    Lmao that's my move pross!! Go get Garcia Vegas
    Back in the air and on the way to Pross ..... DC# 9405 5036 9930 0274 2493 02
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    Lee.mcglynn:
    pross:
    Lmao that's my move pross!! Go get Garcia Vegas
    i still smoke them occassionaly is that bad
    Got the fluffmeister's pass today, it's grown by leaps and bounds. All good sticks.

Puts

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

And takes

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Traded Opus for Opus to try a different viola, and the Fuente because I am a Fuente whore. Told my 9 year old to pick two more, and he picked 2 I have never tried. Should be interesting.

Great to be part of this.
    Thanks for being involved Paul! Hope you can smoke a few in your man cave.
    I was tempted to take the Berlin wall .... But while digging I found two chillin in the humi that I bought in Virginia while I was there for training ..... I think you will enjoy it Paul ..... Its a really tasty stick.
    kingjk729:
    I was tempted to take the Berlin wall .... But while digging I found two chillin in the humi that I bought in Virginia while I was there for training ..... I think you will enjoy it Paul ..... Its a really tasty stick.

At the risk of sounding like a complete noob (which I am), which one is the Berlin Wall?

I honestly didn't even look closely at what my son picked

pross:
    kingjk729:

At the risk of sounding like a complete noob (which I am), which one is the Berlin Wall?

I honestly didn't even look closely at what my son picked

Far left one.