Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Rain's Pros vs. Joes Pass (Bomb to Ebony and Ivory)

RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
I've been given the idea by an unnamed member (Peter) to try and set up my first pass. My idea is to have two groups, one under 1000 posts (Joes) and one over 1000 posts (Pros) . It will alternate between a Pro and a Joe. Joes must have some forum cred to be included, being on the Good Traders List or having a Pro vouch for you is good enough. Just trying to gauge interest in this, so let me know if you want in or have an idea to make the possible pass even better. I'll give this about a week to see if we will have enough people. Thanks for reading and for your input. This looks like the order the pass will go in. When you get the pass, PM the next person for their addy. Take as many sticks as you like and replace with sticks of roughly equal or greater value. I said roughly, so don't beat yourself up about it. Please post pictures of takes and puts and why you took what you did (IE never had a stick, have wanted to try, I like doo doo sticks, nothuing better to take etc etc). Not because I'm checking prices, because it will be nice to see how happy some pople get when they get sticks they've been looking for. I'd also like the thank everyone, I did not think nearly this many people would participate. This is by no means a meaningful pass (1000 posts, New Dad), and is really just for fun. Rain JLonsinger2011 pelirrojo catfishbluezz danielzreyes bigfnsteve Bigshizza Goldy firetruckguy Trident reggie713 buckeyecigar insomnniapb RobIsSweet Glock1975 greg2648 Lee.mcglynn kingjk729 pross Vision robertgreen30 webmost cmtrash Toombes Ken Light jthanatos jadelt

Comments