Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Monthly Lottery -- June winner is Puffmaster!!!!

Comments

• The buffalonianThe buffalonian Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 919
    Grats , need the addy
  • StsepasStsepas Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 475
    Congrats Puffmaster nice haul!!!
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Congrats, please send me your address.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Bigshizza:
    Hmmmm addy please....ughhh I don't need the cigars but losing on a regular basis is feeling very natural..sad..
    Lol, I hear ya. My wife keeps envisioning getting rid of the cigar budget for a few months if I won. Apparently it isn't meant to be for either of us.
  • CigarMan37CigarMan37 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 432
    So the trick is last in to win, sounds like a plan
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    Nice puffy. Pm me that addy. Good luck keeping track.

Pre- count me in on the next one Tony. I love this lotto thing
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    Congrats Puff ! Send me your addy !
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    I need addy too Puff! Congrats!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Congrats Puffmaster Blaster. Now can you send me curtpick's addy?
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Thought I'd sent it to you?
  • Bad Daddy RabbitBad Daddy Rabbit Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    Nice win, Puffmaster! Addy please.
  • macs-smokesmacs-smokes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 585
    Puffmaster are you lost? Send me an Addy so you can send up some smoke signals...
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,520
    It may be a while... I guess all we can do is keep this on the front page so he sees it.
    PAGE 1 -TIPPY TOP
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    I also need an addy for puffy
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    So does anyone have puffys addy!! He wins 95 smokes and disappears he'll I don't blame him but at least let us send them 1st lol
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Is there a time limit? Do we pick a runner up or just send them c/o Shafty?
    I never imagined having a winner not claim their winnings. I just hope everything is okay with him. Let's give it a little more time.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    SleevePlz:
    I never imagined having a winner not claim their winnings. I just hope everything is okay with him. Let's give it a little more time.
    PM sent sleeve
    I guess I'll share my actual thoughts on this and stop being completely PC. I'm giving the winner until Saturday to claim his prize. That would be 2 weeks from the drawing. My reason for giving a deadline is that he should have come on and checked to see who won and shipped out his payment had he lost. It would not be okay to neglect shipping out someone else's winnings for over 2 weeks, which is exactly what could be happening since he hasn't checked on this yet. If Saturday comes and goes without a word, as far as I'm concerned as this lottery's administrator, this drawing will be voided and no one will be obligated to pay. Obviously, you all can choose to pay him if he does show up weeks from now and sees this, but I don't want to leave this hanging over everyone's head indefinitely. That wouldn't be fair to anyone. Hopefully, it doesn't come to this.
    I'm with you Tony. It is important to stay active or check in if you want to be involved in things on the forum. If you know you arent going to be around dont get involved. Simple as that. At least if your active but life happens, you can give someone a heads up.

I know...I'm an ahole.
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    ddubridge:
    I'm with you Tony. It is important to stay active or check in if you want to be involved in things on the forum. If you know you arent going to be around dont get involved. Simple as that. At least if your active but life happens, you can give someone a heads up.

I know...I'm an ahole.
    Nah. I think Tony makes a great point. Let's be real, it takes about one minute to log on to CCom.Wait and see though. Remember my pass? Jthanatos was/is a pretty active guy, just had some stuff come up. You never know. Hope everything is ok, Puffmaster.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    I'd agree ( although I wasn't in this time). Maybe new lotto drawings can have a time stipulation for claiming (and obviously sending winnings to someone else). Sucks to see the jackpot wasted! Half the fun is seeing someone win big!
  • CigarMan37CigarMan37 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 432
    So are we selecting a new winner since Saturday has come and gone?
  • puffmasterpuffmaster Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 252
    Sry been super busy my addy is 19493 indian st redfrod mi 48240
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    My daughters 1st birthday was this week and had alot of planning to do to get the family ready for all the people at my house. Also finish all those neglected projects. Plus I was organizing a 10th anniversary cigar party for the Band M I manage. So if you re pick I understand if not my addy is on the wall thank you and sry for delay. And add me to next months ticket list.
    Just read the previous posts. Completely understand and appologize for the delay. If its voided I understand. Im typically always on at least weekly to see whats going on but with the lil ones birthday on the 15th and the cigar bash was the 4th it has been a crazy month. Its all over now and my site activity will be picking back up.
    Hi Ryan, good to hear everything is okay with you. Obviously, we haven't had to deal with someone not claiming their prize before. I stated what I did for obvious reasons. I did not and will not select another winner and anyone that wishes to ship to you are more than welcome to. I can't guarantee everyone will, but knowing these guys, I think you will do alright. I'll try to get something out to you tomorrow.
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,520
    You won. I'm good with it either way. However, 2 1/2 weeks without so much as checking in is pretty bad. If this had been a pass or PIF or if you had lost the drawing someone would have been screwed. It sounds like the events you speak of were not spontaneous. The same thing happened with the poker game and it sucks for the others involved. Not really trying to be a d!ck, but I know it sounds like it. Somebody let me know if I'm sending sticks or not.