Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Monthly Lottery -- June winner is Puffmaster!!!!

Comments

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    pelirrojo:
    You won. I'm good with it either way. However, 2 1/2 weeks without so much as checking in is pretty bad. If this had been a pass or PIF or if you had lost the drawing someone would have been screwed. It sounds like the events you speak of were not spontaneous. The same thing happened with the poker game and it sucks for the others involved. Not really trying to be a d!ck, but I know it sounds like it. Somebody let me know if I'm sending sticks or not.
    At this point, it is completely up to you. I won't begrudge anyone deciding one way or the other.
  • puffmasterpuffmaster Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 252
    pelirrojo:
    You won. I'm good with it either way. However, 2 1/2 weeks without so much as checking in is pretty bad. If this had been a pass or PIF or if you had lost the drawing someone would have been screwed. It sounds like the events you speak of were not spontaneous. The same thing happened with the poker game and it sucks for the others involved. Not really trying to be a d!ck, but I know it sounds like it. Somebody let me know if I'm sending sticks or not.
    Look I completely understand your POV. I do neglect to check the site every day or two. Honestly sometimes weeks, but I do stay active and did pay the poker losings (granted late). Im not trying to excuse it and I cant promise it wont happen again. I understand everyone is busy in life I just happen to neglect this as a priority but have never not followed through. Again if anyone feels like they have been offended I understand and would not hold it against them for not sending!
    SleevePlz:
    pelirrojo:
    At this point, it is completely up to you. I won't begrudge anyone deciding one way or the other.
    I feel the same way
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    At this time, it seems that if any one does NOT send to puff, then they will be doing it simply to make a point. My advice is to PAY THE MAN his winnings and lets move on to the next lotto!
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    mmccartneydc:
    At this time, it seems that if any one does NOT send to puff, then they will be doing it simply to make a point. My advice is to PAY THE MAN his winnings and lets move on to the next lotto!
    Why can't they make a point? It's been almost three weeks since the contest. I'm not going to stir the pot...either pay him or don't.Three weeks is a long time, but I've been late on some stuff too. Nobody is an angel...so let's look forward to the next drawing :)
    Rain:
    mmccartneydc:
    Why can't they make a point? It's been almost three weeks since the contest. I'm not going to stir the pot...either pay him or don't.Three weeks is a long time, but I've been late on some stuff too. Nobody is an angel...so let's look forward to the next drawing :)
    LOL, you not stir the pot! Ha! I still love ya though Randy! (No homo)
    What?! I just don't want this thread to turn in to everyone explaining why they are/are not sending sticks to the man. He explained his reasoning. Send him sticks or don't. I mean, I'm not in charge here or anything, I think we all would like to move on.Speaking of which, leave the young ones alone, Bone Crusher!image
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    Can we just say we learn from this and add a stipulation in the rules that if the winner does not reply in 7 days a new name will be pulled? Also add that cigars must be delivered or a DC number must be posted 10 days after the winner acknowledges and gives out their address. If someone doesn't follow the rules they need to sit out some amount of time to be determined by the person running it.

I completely understand life coming up, but it takes very little time to pop on here to see what is going on. Really you can check your PMs the general page and the trades page in about 5 minutes. i think giving future winners 7 days to find 5 minutes when we all know that the drawing happens on the 1st of the month isn't asking much.
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,520
    I think that's a great idea Brian.
    Also agree brian if it was to be time framed it shoulda been stated in the rule. Local lottery winners have one year to file there winnings lol!!
    puffmaster:
    I feel if you have something to say personally PM me but lets stop the non sense and move on to next month!
    PM.
    Rain:
    What?! I just don't want this thread to turn in to everyone explaining why they are/are not sending sticks to the man. He explained his reasoning. Send him sticks or don't. I mean, I'm not in charge here or anything, I think we all would like to move on.Speaking of which, leave the young ones alone, Bone Crusher!image
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA, that is great. That is a patient of mine!
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    mmccartneydc:
    Rain:
    Lolol!!! Do you hand out cigars instead of lollipops?
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Gray4lines:
    mmccartneydc:
    Rain:
    Did you just snap his F'n neck? Damnnnnn Bonecrusher in da house!!
    Bigshizza:
    Gray4lines:
    mmccartneydc:
    Rain:
    LOL, no he WAS having headaches and now he doesn't. (walks funny now, but who pays attention to that? LOL)
  • The buffalonianThe buffalonian Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 919
    mmccartneydc:
    Bigshizza:
    Gray4lines:
    mmccartneydc:
    Rain:
    LOL, no he WAS having headaches and now he doesn't. (walks funny now, but who pays attention to that? LOL)
    Did you cure his innocence too?
  • prosspross Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 739
    Congrats and welcome back Puff. I have your first name and addy, PM me your last name so I can get these out to you.
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Puff, please PM your name and address.
    Ryan Gallimore 19493 Indian St Redford mi 48240 thx and Sry for delay
    Thanks for the PM. I will try and get something out tomorrow but most likely Monday. DC will be provided.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    On the way, Puffdaddy. DC#9574210787943172482091
  • perkinkeperkinke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,562
    mmccartneydc:
    Bigshizza:
    Gray4lines:
    mmccartneydc:
    Rain:
    Uhhhh, you may not want to caption a picture of you touching a child with "now he walks funny." Just sayin.... ;)
    The first winnings are in!!! Thanks Tony you actually hit my NEED TO BUY list. Have been trying to get some WIFE DONT KNOW money to get some side projects and here they are. Also I havnt seen that LFD band in a long time. Torano is my go to cigar so this is honestly a great package. Will be burning one soon thx

• reggie713reggie713 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,018
    on the way puffmaster! 9505521330913175000151
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    'Ol Puffy DC 9505510238703175480612... Enjoy
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    Shipping out a bit late but on its way......9574 2109 3159 3176 3296 02
    Mine is going out today to the magic dragon!
    Sorry it's late Ryan - 9500 1102 1700 3177 5343 49
    Bigshizza deejimmixx tyland reggie713 all recieved just fyi and will post pics today or tomorrow thx