Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The "Been gone for too long" Pass - IS HOME! Pics!

Comments

• BombayBombay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,207
    Can a brotha get in on the action?
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    robertgreen30:
    Can I play!
    indeed you can my friend
    Bombay:
    well, if no one else wants in I guess... we'll call you an alternate...

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit
    robbyras:
    Bombay:
    well, if no one else wants in I guess... we'll call you an alternate...

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit
    MFers up in here gots jokes, I see!
  • CigarMan37CigarMan37 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 432
    Any spots left? I would take one
  • edelrionycedelrionyc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 312
    I'll like to get in on this if you allow me.... I'll pm you my address....
    edelrionyc:
    I'll like to get in on this if you allow me.... I'll pm you my address....
    CigarMan37:
    Any spots left? I would take one
    Sorry guys... i capped this one at 12... I wanted to keep the number pretty low... i'll keep you all in mind next time...

I'm going to PM all the folks who are participating and get an address list going... form there I'll put together the order and post it on the first page.

I'll get the details of the pass put together as well... should have this one in the air early next week... thanks fellas!
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Ken Light:
    robbyras:
    Ken Light:
    Can I get in?
    don't even need to ask Bro... you are always in... you introduced me to Drizzt
    Glad you like him! You introduced me to Opus X, though, so we're more than even!
    Man, it got nerdy in here. And I like it!
    Rain:
    Ken Light:
    robbyras:
    Ken Light:
    Can I get in?
    Glad you like him! You introduced me to Opus X, though, so we're more than even!
    Rain! You in the pass or what? I can squeeeeeeeeze one more in if you want...
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Am I too late!?!?! Nooooooo! I'm too late! Rob!!!!! Robbbbbb!!!!!!
    danielzreyes:
    Am I too late!?!?! Nooooooo! I'm too late! Rob!!!!! Robbbbbb!!!!!!
    you're in... and i owe you an email about a SS order...
    robbyras:
    Rain:
    Ken Light:
    robbyras:
    Ken Light:
    Can I get in?
    Rain! You in the pass or what? I can squeeeeeeeeze one more in if you want...
    Sure brah. Make it 14. Thx.Guess I better add to the nerd rage in here...Catti-brie is hawt.
    Daniel, you better not have taken my spot.Not when I was at WORK, which is in the ARMY, defending your FREEDOM.I'm about to get a hold of some Vets, and we're going to boycott RRR. Don't make me ;)
    Rain:
    Daniel, you better not have taken my spot.Not when I was at WORK, which is in the ARMY, defending your FREEDOM.I'm about to get a hold of some Vets, and we're going to boycott RRR. Don't make me ;)
    HEYYYYOOOO! just hold your wad there fella... you're in... and that puts us at a solid 14... all to the good
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    robbyras:
    brianetz1:
    what happened to your last pass?
    well... it just kinda disappeared... so I'm gonna be a bit more selective about who I include...
    what? Damn that blows!
    OK, so I have PMed all participating parties... if you are in the pass and did NOT get a PM from me, then PM me your info and I'll get you on the list. I'm hoping to get this out in the mail by Thursday... instructions are in the works and will be included with the pass... trying to keep this one a little bit mysterious... so we'll see how that works
  • buckeyecigarbuckeyecigar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 500
    Just waiting on 4 addresses and we'll get this thing on the move. Thursday is looking reasonable for launch...
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    robbyras:
    Just waiting on 4 addresses and we'll get this thing on the move. Thursday is looking reasonable for launch...
    Is the first page also the order or are you gonna decide that when you get all the addresses?
    Ken Light:
    robbyras:
    Is the first page also the order or are you gonna decide that when you get all the addresses?
    I thought I replied to this yesterday, my bad... no that is not the order... I'll get the order up tomorrow... I'm gonna try to keep it from going back and forth too much... I know we're starting with kingjk since he is moving soon... and we'll probably end with Catfish or Bombay since they are close to me in CA... I have all the addresses now so i'll get it squared away today and hopefully in the air tomorrow, if not, it will go out on Friday
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Let the games begin!
    ok, it's hot out here in CA this weekend, so that means it's hot everywhere else. So I am going to ship this bootch out on Monday. I'll get the order up today... shipping order and pass instructions will be included in the box.
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    Sorry I missed this one - should be fun to watch. Next time!
    so, in typical RRR fashion, I am about 3 days behind... shocking, I know... well, fear not as I have come up with the order of the pass... We may be adding OchoZacho to the fold, and he would slide in near Medic45 and Toombes... so I will have this packed up and out today or tomorrow... the instructions will be in the box, but please PM me with any questions

Pass Order

1. kingjk729
    2. robertgreen30
    3. Ken Light
    4. mmccartneydc
    5. Medic45
    6. Toombes
    7. buckeyecigar
    8. SleevePlz
    9. Greg2648
    10. Rain
    11. Bigshizza
    12. danielzreyes
    13. CatfishBluezz
    14. Bombay
    Home to Daddy

How the pass will work: I'm going to start this one with 10-15 sticks. There will be a mix of high end, boutique, HTF sticks, etc. I won't be including any ISOMs, but they are not outlawed. When the pass launches I will include a pic of a few things that are included, but not all.

When you get the pass: Shoot me a pic of your takes, your puts and the pass as a whole via PM. These pics will be private, sent just to me. You can take whatever you want from the pass, just be sure to put back equal value. Before you send it on to the next person you will post a pic of your takes in this thread... just the takes, not the puts... the idea is that when you get the package, you won't know what sticks are in there... so it's kinda like Christmas in June.
    Let's do this son!!!
    ok, so I pulled the starting bunch of sticks together and I think I went a bit overboard... we're starting with about 25 sticks... I had a hard time editing it down to 15 so I just said Eff it... there are a few unbanded sticks, so PM with questions

he is a sample of what is included... Goldie, Zombie Supershot, UF-13 Dark & Tat Lil Boris

photo photo-11_zpsc99add09.jpg
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Wow, very nice Rob. Wish I got in on this.
    About time Sheez!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Fingers crossed that it makes it to me!!!!!
    mmccartneydc:
    Fingers crossed that it makes it to me!!!!!
    with this group, I expect it to make it to everyone and in pristine condition too...