Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The "Been gone for too long" Pass - IS HOME! Pics!

Comments

• robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    buckeyecigar:
    Received the pass today. Will post takes soon. PM to Robby
    Got em... reply coming
  • buckeyecigarbuckeyecigar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 500
    On its way to shafty. Will post pics tomorrow
  • buckeyecigarbuckeyecigar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 500
    Here are the pics. Should be to Tony tomorrow.
    photo photo-5.jpg
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    This should be pretty awesome. Not knowing what is going to show up is going to make opening this bad boy really fun and exciting! Can't wait!
    Received the pass today. Pretty awesome selection of sticks in there. I grabbed the 4 sticks that I can't find around here locally/easily. Thank you very much for having me in the pass, Rob. I really appreciate it! IMAG0242
    SleevePlz:
    Received the pass today. Pretty awesome selection of sticks in there. I grabbed the 4 sticks that I can't find around here locally/easily. Thank you very much for having me in the pass, Rob. I really appreciate it! IMAG0242
    nice pics... that DR is legit... and I personally love the Tat mexican experiment... i grab them whenever I can...

Thanks for keeping this running smoothly!

only six stops to go so we're on the home stretch!
    DC#9505510574923203599423
  • BombayBombay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,207
    Robby is correct on the Tat Mexican Experiment, great stick. I know others can vouch, probably better than I, but I have had the Raegan man that thing is a treat along with the original release of the EZ stuff.
    Oh and being last the anticipation is killing me and I dont even know what is in the box! HA!
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    The Eagle has landed......I will post something tonight......Thanks for the pass Rob
    greg2648:
    The Eagle has landed......I will post something tonight......Thanks for the pass Rob
    cool brotha! you have a PM too... the order has changed a bit... Rain is out for the time being
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    This pass is stupid...... Yeah, I mean stupid f'ing good. If you did not get in on this pass......huge blunder on your part. I think it is fair to say that I have participated in a fair amount of passes on this forum. All of them have been awesome, but this one takes the cake. I cannot believe the quality of great cigars that are in this pass. In your whole life you may not smoke as many great cigars that are in this one box. Fact is I want them all. But I only took five. Per the rules of the pass I have posted the five cigars that I have taken from the pass. May God have mercy on the other souls that are still participating.... Robby you have truly outdone yourself with the contents of this pass. Wow, just wow.

greg2648:
    This pass is stupid...... Yeah, I mean stupid f'ing good. If you did not get in on this pass......huge blunder on your part. I think it is fair to say that I have participated in a fair amount of passes on this forum. All of them have been awesome, but this one takes the cake. I cannot believe the quality of great cigars that are in this pass. In your whole life you may not smoke as many great cigars that are in this one box. Fact is I want them all. But I only took five. Per the rules of the pass I have posted the five cigars that I have taken from the pass. May God have mercy on the other souls that are still participating.... Robby you have truly outdone yourself with the contents of this pass. Wow, just wow.

Thanks Bro! I can't take any credit tho... the guys who have participated have gone above and beyond! I was hoping we'd have some sticks in there that people have been wanting to try or can't find for whatever reason, and you all have stepped up! you DID steal that Partagas that I wanted but whatevs... :)

thanks for being a part of it!
    robbyras:
    you DID steal that Partagas that I wanted but whatevs... :)
    Noted for future reference.....
    SleevePlz:
    robbyras:
    you DID steal that Partagas that I wanted but whatevs... :)
    Noted for future reference.....
    Shhhhiiiiiiittttttt Robby, That bad boy wouldnt have made it past me anyways!!! Seriously though I keep looking at this thread and wonder what hasn't been taken and think this might be f'n ridiculous.
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    robbyras:
    I can't take any credit tho...
    I think most of the original contents are gone or mostly so, but the bar was set so high at the start that this had to stay incredible all the way through. So the credit is still yours, my friend.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    Wish I knew about this pass....been awhile since I've been part of one.
  • CigarMan37CigarMan37 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 432
    Any room left in the pass?
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,520
    robbyras:
    edelrionyc:
    I'll like to get in on this if you allow me.... I'll pm you my address....
    CigarMan37:
    Any spots left? I would take one
    Sorry guys... i capped this one at 12... I wanted to keep the number pretty low... i'll keep you all in mind next time...

I'm going to PM all the folks who are participating and get an address list going... form there I'll put together the order and post it on the first page.

I'll get the details of the pass put together as well... should have this one in the air early next week... thanks fellas!
    Krieg:
    I'm sorry you missed it too... it was in the works for a week or so before it launched, but I don't think you were posted much at the time... there were a couple guys I checked on at the time and you were one of them... tried to keep it to folks I have gotten to know over the years
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Received said pass from da Bear...will try and figure out what to put in..PM you later on..
    Bigshizza:
    Received said pass from da Bear...will try and figure out what to put in..PM you later on..
    Can't believe this pass is almost home!
    Here are my takes, took awhile to decide(see fat kid in the candy store) but came up with these lovelies! Thanks Rob it's off to Daniel today will post DC later. image
    DC9505510238703211499813 should get to Dano on Thursday!!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Bigshizza:
    DC9505510238703211499813 should get to Dano on Thursday!!
    Come to Papa.
    I want this and this ...... oh and this. Wait, no. This. No no, these ........... and this. Damn wait. These and this ........... and that one over there. F*ck! Ok ok! These two ............... maybe
    danielzreyes:
    I want this and this ...... oh and this. Wait, no. This. No no, these ........... and this. Damn wait. These and this ........... and that one over there. F*ck! Ok ok! These two ............... maybe
    he's not kidding... i got like 12 different "takes" pics texted to me last night... take the weekend and figure it out... just don;t smoke them all
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    robbyras:
    Krieg:
    I'm sorry you missed it too... it was in the works for a week or so before it launched, but I don't think you were posted much at the time... there were a couple guys I checked on at the time and you were one of them... tried to keep it to folks I have gotten to know over the years
    No worries buddy, I'll just have to be content in watching the Braves beat SF while the pass is traveling overhead ;)
    Takes. Catfish, I'll have numbers for you this afternoon.
    Heads up D! 9505 5105 5713 3215 5407 16