Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The "Been gone for too long" Pass - IS HOME! Pics!

12346»

Comments

• catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
  • BombayBombay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,207
    Come to Daddy!
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    Bombay:
    Come to Daddy!
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
    catfishbluezz:
    My takes
    What is that crazy one in the middle?
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    roland_7707:
    catfishbluezz:
    My takes
    What is that crazy one in the middle?
    Room 101 One Shot One Kill (OSOK).
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
    Keep it up Rob and you will find your mailbox full of stuff!
    This pass was received yesterday and in good shape. It flys tomorrow. This pass was a ton of epic ness. Thanks Robby.
    the package is home! this thing is nuts! you guys are freakin crazy!

I am SLAMMED today, so I'll post more pics and details later, but I wanted to let you all know she is home and I am freakin blown away!

robbyras:
    the package is home! this thing is nuts! you guys are freakin crazy!

I am SLAMMED today, so I'll post more pics and details later, but I wanted to let you all know she is home and I am freakin blown away!

Can't wait to see the finale of this one...
    ok... here we go...

The box as I opened it

photo photo2_zps52ecefeb.jpg

Another look

photo photo3_zpsf4184262.jpg

a gift from Daniel! He know's I love me some Lanceros so I got some Stogie Stand Lancero Edition stands... six in total... so I'm sure some of these will venture out in packages

photo c77fd466-8507-40ca-bed4-b817f11b1192_zps2eb06990.jpg

A gift from Catfish... The Behike is a BEAST! and the VR Chuchill is from 06... unreal

photo photo41_zps7c91a669.jpg

Bag #1 - pumped for that Nestor 70th and the Perdomo which is like 10 years old! Never had the Viaje Summerfest, Room 101 or the Elogio...

photo photo1_zps3a1ceedd.jpg

Bag #2 - pumped for the Cien Anos!!!! that padron is crazy big... dig the L'Altier too!

photo photo2copy_zpse8272000.jpg

Bag 3 - gift from Bombay - he knew I was looking to try some Davidoff stuff and you all were nice enough to not take them... much appreciated

photo photo3copy_zps6c66d18e.jpg

Bag 4 - smoked my last Anejo 55 last night as a matter of fact! pumped for the Partagas and the Hooligan... never had either

photo photo4_zps553dc04a.jpg

Bag 5 - been wanting to revisit the La Duena for awhile... the My Father looks like is has some serious time on it... the celo is pretty yellow... LOVE padron of course... the Mummy is a good one too!

photo photo1copy_zps7c1a4d49.jpg

Bag 6- FFP is a winner... shocked no one took it! the Quesada is the ONLY hold over from the original shipment that I can tell...

photo photo2copy2_zpsad39c535.jpg

Bag 7 - Viaje central - Zombie SuberShot... not sure which SS the smaller one is, if you added this in, let me know which one it is... the other 3 are new to me... haven;t had many Viaje smokes so this is awesome.

photo photo3copy2_zps6c2c712c.jpg And finally, Bag 8 - Nestor Grand Reserve, which I am pumped for... 2 Johnny O's (need details if you added these), V lancero awesome, Headley Grange awesome and another of the 10 year old perdomos

photo photo4copy_zpsadfa3586.jpg

thanks again for making this pass such a success... I hope everyone involved got to try something new because of it... that was the goal and I know I have a ton of stuff to try... the reviews will be pouring out!

I think we started with 30 sticks and ended with 44... now I am out of room in my humis, so I'm sure this will lead to a bomb or two... thanks again guys! I hope you all enjoyed watching the progress of this one!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    danielzreyes:
    Shweeet. Hey Rob, any of those Lancero stands make it to you?
    Ha! They did... I added the pics in... there are 6 left... I'm not sure people realized they could take one... so I'm sure I'll send a few out...
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    Looks like you made out well!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    robbyras:
    danielzreyes:
    Ha! They did... I added the pics in... there are 6 left... I'm not sure people realized they could take one... so I'm sure I'll send a few out...
    yeah I edited that. a few of the pics didn't show up the first time. my bad ... enjoy bro
    danielzreyes:
    robbyras:
    danielzreyes:
    yeah I edited that. a few of the pics didn't show up the first time. my bad ... enjoy bro
    I think I was adding in the photo right when you were posting your comment...
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Nice!! Looks like it turned out better this time!!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Glad it made it back to ya!
    Wait, wasn't there a shark in there? Just the 55? LoL kidding kidding KIDDING!!
    Ken Light:
    I don't think there was ever a Shark in this one... there might have been, but I don't recall
    robbyras:
    Ken Light:
    I don't think there was ever a Shark in this one... there might have been, but I don't recall
    Ah, nevermind, I thought you'd get the pass-gone-wrong joke...
    Ken Light:
    robbyras:
    Ken Light:
    Ah, nevermind, I thought you'd get the pass-gone-wrong joke...
    DAMMIT KEN! I'm a Doctor... not a pool man!

yeah, this pass was FAR better than the one that disappeared!