Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

2013 East Coast/West Coast Gang War -- The War Has Ended!!!!

Comments

• 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Sorry gang was trying to get this out today but hurt my back while carrying it lol..... No I actually lost a step on the stairs holding Cael and fell badly to keep the little guy safe (he is and was I just fell badly and held him) and hurt my back and am on bed rest today to heal it now. I will be a-ok tomorrow I am sure, but either way this will fly tomorrow. Thanks for understanding gang and sorry to delay this a day :(
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    90+ Irishman:
    Sorry gang was trying to get this out today but hurt my back while carrying it lol..... No I actually lost a step on the stairs holding Cael and fell badly to keep the little guy safe (he is and was I just fell badly and held him) and hurt my back and am on bed rest today to heal it now. I will be a-ok tomorrow I am sure, but either way this will fly tomorrow. Thanks for understanding gang and sorry to delay this a day :(
    Rest up, heal up and KICK AZZ
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    And take names...
    Marker:
    And take names...
    There will be nothing left of the East Coast Pinko Commie.....clean up the mess with a sponge.
    This is flying and should land on Saturday :)
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    90+ Irishman:
    This is flying and should land on Saturday :)
    I hope it hurts...soooo.... Gooood!!!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    With this getting towards the end, I hope all of the remaining players are pretty much ready to ship as soon as they are hit. It might be wishful thinking, but I'd love to have this wrapped up by Christmas. Especially considering I thought this would be a summer long event. Lol.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    SleevePlz:
    With this getting towards the end, I hope all of the remaining players are pretty much ready to ship as soon as they are hit. It might be wishful thinking, but I'd love to have this wrapped up by Christmas. Especially considering I thought this would be a summer long event. Lol.
    word. I mean the east has already won.
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    BS... Ya ***!
  • Bad Daddy RabbitBad Daddy Rabbit Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    90+ Irishman:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    BS... Ya ***!

Did Trident's lap dog move to MI or just go over to the OTHER SIDE? lol
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,423
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:
    90+ Irishman:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    BS... Ya ***!

I think he's still in shock from the sucker punch to the nads he took awhile back!
    onestrangeone:
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:
    90+ Irishman:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    BS... Ya ***!

I think he's still in shock from the sucker punch to the nads he took awhile back!
    BS? then I expect a better package from you Brett...
    jliu:
    onestrangeone:
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:
    90+ Irishman:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    BS... Ya ***!

You weren't complaining about my package last time...
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    90+ Irishman:
    jliu:
    onestrangeone:
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:
    90+ Irishman:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    BS... Ya ***!

O snap ^
    Glock1975:
    90+ Irishman:
    jliu:
    onestrangeone:
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:
    90+ Irishman:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    BS... Ya ***!

O snap ^
    we'll see if you're for reals or not on saturday
    jliu:
    Glock1975:
    90+ Irishman:
    jliu:
    onestrangeone:
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:
    90+ Irishman:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    BS... Ya ***!

O snap ^
    Oops! Cat's out of the bag!
  • LeftOversLeftOvers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 152
    jliu:
    Glock1975:
    90+ Irishman:
    jliu:
    onestrangeone:
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:
    90+ Irishman:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    BS... Ya ***!

O snap ^
    what he said
  • scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    Ouch City. Population: Me.
    Spencer you know I got nothing but love for you my friend, that's why I singled you out ;) I also realized I was a moron and forgot to include my note that I wrote out, I will PM it to you in a bit ;)
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    90+ Irishman:
    Spencer you know I got nothing but love for you my friend, that's why I singled you out ;) I also realized I was a moron and forgot to include my note that I wrote out, I will PM it to you in a bit ;)
    Hopefully it isn't like the serial killer note I sent to a newb here once. I hope he liked the cigars after he got over the paranoia.
  • LeftOversLeftOvers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 152
    Marker:
    90+ Irishman:
    Hopefully it isn't like the serial killer note I sent to a newb here once. I hope he liked the cigars after he got over the paranoia.
    that is funny J
    Marker:
    90+ Irishman:
    Naw nothing like that, the bomb should have killed him so I figured no note was necessary lol :P
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    Marker:
    I remember this well......Funny, at the time......
    Enjoy Spencer, the box is signed by Paul Garmirian's son Kersch in 1999, thanks for everything you do here on Ccom brother, you are an amazing BORK hope you enjoy what I sent ya ;)
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    90+ Irishman:
    Enjoy Spencer, the box is signed by Paul Garmirian's son Kersch in 1999, thanks for everything you do here on Ccom brother, you are an amazing BORK hope you enjoy what I sent ya ;)
    Very nice Brett.
  • scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    Thanks Brett, you killed me..no note needed. A True stand up BORK. I love all of it and the clock is over the top, thanks brother! Here is the carnage.. Sorry for the large pics in advance.

That's just awesome. Well done Brett.
    Glad everything made it safe Spencer and that you liked what I sent ya ;) The Graycliff that looks a little old... Well that's an OR that I got from the owner of my lounge so it has quite a few years on it, he says they are smoking fantastically right now so no need to wait and rest it. The Bolivar has about 1.5 years at this point and everything else has a minimum of 8 months if not more than a year. Enjoy and glad you liked the clock! you're a great friend and a great BORK, couldn't have asked for a better guy to hit for this game :)
    SleevePlz:
    That's just awesome. Well done Brett.
    Thanks Tony :)