Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

2013 East Coast/West Coast Gang War -- The War Has Ended!!!!

SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
Hey guys, any interest in doing this again? Last year, Diamondog headed this up, but it doesn't look like he is around anymore (is he?). I thought it was pretty awesome and might be a cool thing to do each year over the summer. What do you think? The premise was pretty simple. Trash talk like crazy and then back it up with an amazing, high-end bomb launched at someone on the other team. So who has the guts to get into this pissing match??? Bring it, pansies!!! How this works: I will begin by bombing someone on the West Coast. I won't divulge who is being hit or post a DC#. Part of the fun is not knowing who the next victim is going to be. Next, the person that was just bombed will bomb someone that hasn't been bombed yet on the East Coast (except me, I should be bombed last to make this all work out properly). Do not post a DC#, but please do pm one to me to avoid any possible issues. Do not state who it is you are bombing. Again, secrecy is paramount in times of war. This will continue until everyone has been bombed. At this moment, the West Coast is short a couple of players, so if someone wants to still get in on that side, awesome! If we don't end up with even teams, after each West Coaster is bombed, anyone over there that is willing to play again will be made available as a future target until all of the East Coasters have been eliminated. I will update this first post after each bombing to keep track of who is still alive! Representing the East Coast SleevePlz buckeyecigar Glock1975 scarlin kingjk729 Toombes Trident The buffalonian Lee.mcglynn Gray4lines greg2648 ddubridge mmccartneydc RCY Cigars MVW67 Representing the West Coast onestrangeone Bad Daddy Rabbit Marker 90+ Irishman pelirrojo Jliu James40 Chuck N Bigshizza Bombay The Kid beatnic Firetruckguy perkinke The Young Gun

Comments

• RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Whatever TonyCanGetTouched, lol.....
    Just messing with you Tony, just messing with ya...
  • The buffalonianThe buffalonian Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 919
    I'll be gentle (safe word is banana):)
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    SleevePlz:
    Hey guys, any interest in doing this again? Last year, Diamondog headed this up, but it doesn't look like he is around anymore (is he?). I thought it was pretty awesome and might be a cool thing to do each year over the summer. What do you think? The premise was pretty simple. Trash talk like crazy and then back it up with an amazing, high-end bomb launched at someone on the other team. So who has the guts to get into this pissing match??? Bring it, pansies!!!
    what no midwest or or dirty south invited?
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    SleevePlz:
    Hey guys, any interest in doing this again? Last year, Diamondog headed this up, but it doesn't look like he is around anymore (is he?). I thought it was pretty awesome and might be a cool thing to do each year over the summer. What do you think? The premise was pretty simple. Trash talk like crazy and then back it up with an amazing, high-end bomb launched at someone on the other team. So who has the guts to get into this pissing match??? Bring it, pansies!!!
    Yeah, I was wondering the same thing! Maybe we'll have to form our own militia and raid both "coasts"! LOL, only kidding, I think they use the Mississippi River to divide the teams up but not sure!
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    mmccartneydc:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    SleevePlz:
    Yeah, I was wondering the same thing! Maybe we'll have to form our own militia and raid both "coasts"! LOL, only kidding, I think they use the Mississippi River to divide the teams up but not sure!
    ummmm.....i was content to watch the bombs sail over my head.
  • MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    mmccartneydc:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    SleevePlz:
    What happens if I go camp on the Hernando de Soto bridge? Does that make me the referee?

This could be done as blue vs. gray; N v S thing at some point, too.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    Martel:
    mmccartneydc:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    SleevePlz:
    What happens if I go camp on the Hernando de Soto bridge? Does that make me the referee?

This could be done as blue vs. gray; N v S thing at some point, too.
    i'd be screwed on that one too......St. louis may just be the dead center.
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    are you excluding michigan?
  • BombayBombay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,207
    One of the best passes ever on CCOM. In if you are doing it, I AM IN!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    The East Coast/West Coast designation is more to delineate the teams. Depending on who all signs up, we could separate between North and South, Old and Young, whatever. It's just an easy way to know where to put people. Those in the middle can pick a side or go with whichever side has less people so we have even teams. Right now, you should be focused on signing up, gathering some badass sticks, and talking some shizz.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    Michigan v. The Other 49
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    We should make it so that it's 1/2 East and 1/2 West and Shafty should use his geographical prowess as well as the use of maps to determine the border... And HELL ya I'm in!!
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    ddubridge:
    Michigan v. The Other 49
    Can I b counted on the Michigan Team??? I am a wolverine.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    count me as in
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Please state specifically that you want in. Several people have commented on this without stating they want in. I don't want to assume one way or the other. If you are in the middle of the country and have a preference of which side you want to fight for, please indicate that as well. I will update the teams on the original post. We can deal with evening things out later if we need to.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    I'm in go east coast!!!!!!!
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    Im in on this ..... VT or NY I'd guess to be East Coast
    Will the same rules apply as last time? It was fun watching everything take place.
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,520
    I read through the thread for the last one this afternoon. This looks like way too much fun to skip out on. Put me down as a representative for the west side wrecking crew.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    pelirrojo:
    I read through the thread for the last one this afternoon. This looks like way too much fun to skip out on. Put me down as a representative for the west side wrecking crew.
    Oh Hell Yea!!! There was some crazy shiot on the last one, I wasnt in on it and I shoulda been!!.. Im In like Flynn!!!
  • buckeyecigarbuckeyecigar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 500
    Oh yeah. I'm down. This was fun last time.
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    You could call it a civil war and divide the north and south. If not, this southerner will choose the west. I'm in.
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    beatnic:
    You could call it a civil war and divide the north and south. If not, this southerner will choose the west. I'm in.
    Do you mean "The States Rights War"? What about "The War of Northern Aggression"?
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    If Rudy is playin', I am playin.......If memory serves me right.....East Coast Horsec@cked the West Coast Pinkies.....No Cry-babies in this pass......Bring the goods or stay-the-fock home......
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    greg2648:
    If Rudy is playin', I am playin.......If memory serves me right.....East Coast Horsec@cked the West Coast Pinkies.....No Cry-babies in this pass......Bring the goods or stay-the-fock home......
    The Bear lives!
    Rain:
    greg2648:
    The Bear lives!
    Hahahaha......I may have to do a couple of blind trades to see if I remember how to do this.........
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    greg2648:
    Oh shiot!!! we're gonna need a bigger boat! ;o),,

Been thinking bout you lately Greg!! Hope all is well,, I miss you ,, and no not your crazy horsec@cked bendovers that you like to dish out, I mean YOU! But all is well. Take care
    The Kid:
    greg2648:
    Oh shiot!!! we're gonna need a bigger boat! ;o),,

Been thinking bout you lately Greg!! Hope all is well,, I miss you ,, and no not your crazy horsec@cked bendovers that you like to dish out, I mean YOU! But all is well. Take care
    Nice to hear from you, Rudy.......I sent somebody a couple of great cigars once....I just cant remember who......I will have to step up my game