Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

2013 East Coast/West Coast Gang War -- The War Has Ended!!!!

Comments

• ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Man down, man down! Da Godfaddah has been hit!
    I guess Snooby thought it would be funny to pimp smack me like a $3 ho... Jiunn, many thanks to you for all of the delicious goodies! I'm speechless at the contents of the package. Food, beer, wine and a pant load of tasty, and much sought after, cigars. How the Hell am I suppose to top this?!?!?
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    Killer assortment of cigars and food. Nice Hit Jiunn!
    I do believe I see a Behike in there! WOWZER!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Time to sell a kidney bro very nice hit Jiunn... Enjoy Dano it looks very tasty!
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    Fruit coconut jelly? Is it digestible? LOL. I goes you can always look forward to smoking one of those Viajes. Nice gastronomical hit Juinn
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    My hit isn't nearly as good as Romans... I hope you dig them! I'm unsure if you're a wine drinker but that wine pairs incredibly well with a juicy steak. Just make sure you let it decant for a good 1.5 hours or so
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    jliu:
    My hit isn't nearly as good as Romans... I hope you dig them! I'm unsure if you're a wine drinker but that wine pairs incredibly well with a juicy steak. Just make sure you let it decant for a good 1.5 hours or so
    Whaaaaaaaat. Opus X can't touch Lychee cups bro. Hells yeah!
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Nice hit on the east coast Juinn.... Come on Dan don't let us down.
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,423
    Wow, what a great smackdown!
    Several I don't even recognize!
  • Bad Daddy RabbitBad Daddy Rabbit Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Beauty hit, Jiunn. Ridiculously good beer, wine, food and cigars. I don't think I could even imagine sending a bomb that awesome. Toombsy, don't let us down!!!!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    SleevePlz:
    Beauty hit, Jiunn. Ridiculously good beer, wine, food and cigars. I don't think I could even imagine sending a bomb that awesome. Toombsy, don't let us down!!!!
    Under pressure......
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    Bigshizza:
    SleevePlz:
    Under pressure......
    Nice hit, Jiunn. I will see you in Chicago on Dec 7........
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Nice hit jiunn!! All that looks good too me...now I'm hungry thirsty and want a cigar
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Jiunn represent bra to east ho's by west bro's.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Great GOOGILY MOOGILY that's a hit, couldn't have happened to a finer brother!! Awesome hit Jiunn!
    90+ Irishman:
    Great GOOGILY MOOGILY that's a hit, couldn't have happened to a finer brother!! Awesome hit Jiunn!
    More amazing... Who is this stranger^
    Glock1975:
    90+ Irishman:
    funny man you be not lol. How's it going Ray?! Missed you brother!
    90+ Irishman:
    Glock1975:
    90+ Irishman:
    funny man you be not lol. How's it going Ray?! Missed you brother!
    Doing good bro, now that u r back where u belong.
    90+ Irishman:
    Brett, I temporarily removed you from the game since you disappeared. Would you like to be back in?
    SleevePlz:
    90+ Irishman:
    Brett, I temporarily removed you from the game since you disappeared. Would you like to be back in?
    Hey Tony I would love to still play a little roc em sock em East Coast woosies:)
    90+ Irishman:
    SleevePlz:
    90+ Irishman:
    Hey Tony I would love to still play a little roc em sock em East Coast woosies:)
    Sweet! That evens up the teams again. Welcome back.
    SleevePlz:
    90+ Irishman:
    SleevePlz:
    90+ Irishman:
    Sweet! That evens up the teams again. Welcome back.
    Thanks good to be back ;)
  • danielruasdanielruas Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 778
    90+ Irishman:
    Welcome back irishman!
    danielruas:
    90+ Irishman:
    Welcome back irishman!
    Thanks Daniel :) How have you been?

Hope everyone on the forums have been well, sorry for Ghosting for about. Guess we should call Shizz the Ghost Whisperer since he was the one that got me back on the boards by trying to call a hit out on me lol
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    Great to see you again Brett ! Hope to see you around a little more often.
    90+ Irishman:
    dude my hit is nothing. Did you scroll a few pages back to see what Roman destroyed me with?
    jliu:
    90+ Irishman:
    dude my hit is nothing. Did you scroll a few pages back to see what Roman destroyed me with?
    Hahaha no put I heard about it through the grapevine anyways.... You able to sit down yet? I kinda expected to hear that you had an operation to get a donut permenantly affixed to your azz hahaha!

Thanks Curt and I will be here much more often thanks :)
    90+ Irishman:
    jliu:
    90+ Irishman:
    Hahaha no put I heard about it through the grapevine anyways.... You able to sit down yet? I kinda expected to hear that you had an operation to get a donut permenantly affixed to your azz hahaha!

Thanks Curt and I will be here much more often thanks :)
    No man. Got five hemroids and growing. That silly goose Roman
  • buckeyecigarbuckeyecigar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 500
    Good to see you Brett
    buckeyecigar:
    Good to see you Brett
    Thanks brother glad to be seen :D