Home Non Cigar Related

what did you drink today ?

Comments

• LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    Last night was Miller Lite and that led up to a $29 cab ride for some crappy pizza
    Oh, and now I have the shlts
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    Lasabar:
    Last night was Miller Lite and that led up to a $29 cab ride for some crappy pizza

TMI !!!
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    gmill880:
    Lasabar:

TMI !!!
    TMI ???
  • TheShaunTheShaun Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 425
    laker1963:
    gmill880:
    Lasabar:

TMI !!!
    TMI ???
    Too much information.
    TheShaun:
    laker1963:
    gmill880:
    Lasabar:

TMI !!!
    TMI ???
    Too much information.

UMMM, right. Gene don't be so lazy... write it out man. Not all of us are up on internet vernacular. Now because of that, I am on the forums asking about Lassy's shits??!!
    laker1963:
    TheShaun:
    laker1963:
    gmill880:
    Lasabar:

TMI !!!
    TMI ???
    Too much information.

UMMM, right. Gene don't be so lazy... write it out man. Not all of us are up on internet vernacular. Now because of that, I am on the forums asking about Lassy's shits??!!

My deepest apologies Doug ...I didn't want you to have to go there lol ...
    I couldn't get the upload picture thing to work....

So sorry about that.... Just think Jackson Pollack

OMG!!!! TMI!!!! ROFLCOPTER!!!
    Oh.... and Miller Lite!!!!!
    Lasabar:

OK, well someone might ask... but it isn't gonna' be me !
  • TheShaunTheShaun Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 425
    laker1963:
    Lasabar:

OK, well someone might ask... but it isn't gonna' be me !
    No need to ask anymore. http://www.urbandictionary.com/
    MILLER LITE AGAIN!!!!!
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,585
    Lasabar:
    MILLER LITE AGAIN!!!!!
    Sam's Cola. Haven't had a drink in two weeks. My buddy flew up to Boston for 5 days, and I spent them in a drunken blur. Drank more Eagle Rare and Harpoon IPA in that time that I can count.

But, heading home to Jackson, Ms for the first time in almost a year this weekend, and it's gonna be ridiculous. The Miller Lite will be flowing like water!
    One measley 24 oz Miller Lite tonight ...Oh and here in NC our 'temporary' 1% tax increase went into effect today taking us from 7% to 8%. My Miller Lite was .02 cents more today. No big deal but come on ...'temporary' my ass !!! Who ever heard of any govt, state or otherwise lowering taxes !?!? Just tell the damn truth ...we are raising your taxes , deal with it or vote us out. I can't wait for the 2010 elections ...
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,585
    gmill880:
    One measley 24 oz Miller Lite tonight ...Oh and here in NC our 'temporary' 1% tax increase went into effect today taking us from 7% to 8%. My Miller Lite was .02 cents more today. No big deal but come on ...'temporary' my ass !!! Who ever heard of any govt, state or otherwise lowering taxes !?!? Just tell the damn truth ...we are raising your taxes , deal with it or vote us out. I can't wait for the 2010 elections ...
    Be glad it's 1%. Here in MA, the tax capitol of America, not only do we pay the excise tax on alcohol, but start of August we had to pay it + 6.25% sales tax. Everything went up a couple bucks at least it seems.
    I've had some Harp today and one Leinenkugel's Classic Amber...

The Leinie's is more full flavored, but the Harp tastes better to me
  • ThewelderThewelder Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 679

Hugemoose:
    Good ol' Yuengling Lager from the tap tonight. My father and I shared 2 pitchers.

I'm jealous over here, I used to drink that in Virginia. Yeah you can't find that in Nebraska. Dam you Yuengling and being a regional beer.

• kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    Thewelder:

Hugemoose:
    Good ol' Yuengling Lager from the tap tonight. My father and I shared 2 pitchers.

I'm jealous over here, I used to drink that in Virginia. Yeah you can't find that in Nebraska. Dam you Yuengling and being a regional beer.

there are rumors that it will be in ohio soon.
  • bigbgballzbigbgballz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 283
    La Cerveza del Pacifico. Its a hot night here so decided to cool off with a cold one and a cigar.
  • HugemooseHugemoose Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 458
    Haha yeah sorry about that welder, it is a staple over here.

Kuzi, I haven't heard any rumors of that but that sure would be interesting. When I was on the tour of the factory they said they go as far north as NY, and as far south a Georgia! Now it isn't in abundance down there, but it is somewhere.

I have no idea why they don't go more west.....doesn't make sense.

Oh, and I had more of it tonight. Nice and cold in a Cabelas mug! We had some guests over so there was a lot going around.
    Em-to-the-ILLER-LIIIIITE

I'm off of work tomorrow b!otch!
  • ThewelderThewelder Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 679
    Last night had me a Tommyknockers maple nut brown ale. Pretty good if you like nut browns. though the maple syrup gives it a bit sweetness. So if you don't like that little extra in your beer stay away.
  • Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 930
    I've got a Shiner Bock right now. I've been needing a beer lately, but I've been broke. I'm finally able to kick back with one and a cigar and relax. Is there anyway I can try a Yuengling being stuck here in Texas, without traveling?
    Nothing for me today...

I went out last night and tied one on

I woke up this morning and didn't set my alarm but by the grace of God I woke up in time and got in the shower....

I'm still out of it as of now... bleh
  • These Filthy HandsThese Filthy Hands Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 455
    kuzi16:
    Thewelder:

Hugemoose:

there are rumors that it will be in ohio soon.
    I call shenanigans!!!! So far I'm on my fourth cup of coffee.
    yeah... you know how rumors go.
    after work beers included:
    Octoberfest from great lakes brewery
    Hoeggarden (sp?)
    and
    (after i got home) Edmund Fitzgerald.... a porter from Great lakes brewery.

• HugemooseHugemoose Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 458
    I had some Sam Adams Cherry Wheat last night. That is a great beer is small quantities! Certainly not a beer I would drink often, but it is very good!

Kuzi, I don't know how you drink Hoegaarden; it tastes like flowers! I am not the biggest fan of wheat beer, so I only like a few.....and that is not one! It has very unique flavors, but every time I drink it I feel like I am running through a field of flowers with my mouth open. Yuck! No offense or anything ;-)
    And Miller Lite !!!
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    Well, I was gonna have an Oliva Serie V tonight but the wife and I are planning a weeklong trip with our travel trailer and I decided to save it for the trip. So, tonight I had a Fire maduro churchill (by Indian Tabac) along with a couple good sour mash bourbons on the rocks. Good sour mash bourbon goes well with 'most any stick.

Marty