Home Non Cigar Related

what did you drink today ?

Comments

• MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    jliu:
    MVW67:
    I drank these Yesterday, new holders!!!!

hahah I like it! Ole!
    Feeling really good after two!!
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    There was a half barrel of Miller Lite at the pool party I was at last night.

I'm not admitting this to anyone, but "Someone" may have thrown the keg in the pool and challenged everyone to underwater keg stands and then filled the holes in a floatation raft with captain and coke and vodka sprite and played a rough game of beer pong.

I woke up this morning wondering how I got to bed and all the lights were on.....

Success!
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Lasabar:

I'm not admitting this to anyone, but "Someone" may have thrown the keg in the pool and challenged everyone to underwater keg stands and then filled the holes in a floatation raft with captain and coke and vodka sprite and played a rough game of beer pong.

I woke up this morning wondering how I got to bed and all the lights were on.....

Success!
    All I can say is thank goodness Lassy was there to chaperone the party and NOT let things get out of control. Tough to be the "adult" figure isn't Lassy.................................
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    bandyt09:
    Lasabar:

Success!
    All I can say is thank goodness Lassy was there to chaperone the party and NOT let things get out of control. Tough to be the "adult" figure isn't Lassy.................................
    You guys realize that for those of us who don't drink, you are the entertainment?
    And the reminder why we don't drink. ROFL!!
    0patience:
    bandyt09:
    Lasabar:

Success!
    You guys realize that for those of us who don't drink, you are the entertainment?
    And the reminder why we don't drink. ROFL!!
    If I remind you to not drink.... can you then, in turn, remind me what happened the next morning? Deal?
    bandyt09:
    Lasabar:

Success!
    I WAS being adult! How many calories are there in BEER!?!?! I made everyone switch to Hard Liquor so they could stay on their diets!
    Lasabar:
    bandyt09:
    Lasabar:

Success!
    I WAS being adult! How many calories are there in BEER!?!?! I made everyone switch to Hard Liquor so they could stay on their diets!
    Lassy is the voice of reason! That's right, I said it!
  • wwesternwwestern Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,386
    Chocolate hazelnut porter.... I remember why I avoid this thread, you cal guys get such amazing beer. jealousy oozes lol.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    Sierra Nevada Hoptimum. Now i like hoppy beer like Ruination, Double ***, Dogfish head but this crap had soo much unbalanced hops in it i took a sip and my butthole tingled. Needs more malt backbone.
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    Lasabar:
    If I remind you to not drink.... can you then, in turn, remind me what happened the next morning? Deal?
    Works for me. LOL!
    Actually. In some cases, I'm sure it would be a pleasure to remind you what happened. LOL!
    I had 13 Miller Lite's last night... I haven't started drinking anything today yet... But maybe a cigar and netflix on the porch will change that
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Do you really miller beer it that much?
    jliu:
    Do you really miller beer it that much?
    Photobucket
    Ummmmmm, Yes.... My fiancés father is retired from Miller Coors and therefore I get beer at cost (roughly $7 a 24 pack)
    Holy oh my wowza my maylanta whoa wah kao. ok I believe you
    On the patio... Miller Lite and a cigar... DO IT
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    Shock top lemon shandy.... Meh....luckily someone left a ton of bud light in the fridge!
    Jetmech_63:
    Shock top lemon shandy.... Meh....luckily someone left a ton of bud light in the fridge!
    yuck. I hate that beer. It's like sucking on lemon peels. nasto
    Lasabar:
    On the patio... Miller Lite and a cigar... DO IT
    no cigar. just having a Red Hook ESB
  • wwesternwwestern Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,386
    Started out with a dead guy ale now on to some homebrew blonde.
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
    About to have some Buffalo Trace bourbon.. Great bourbon if you haven't checked it out, you should if you're a fan of bourbon
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Jetmech_63:
    Must be bad if Bud Light is an improvement. Wink [;)]
    j0z3r:
    Jetmech_63:
    Joe, it is so bad I don't even drink it......It kind of reminds me of lemonade gone bad.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:
    Jetmech_63:
    Joe, it is so bad I don't even drink it......It kind of reminds me of lemonade gone bad.
    Yuck.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Remy Martin 1738, no cigar tonight. Just watching a movie and relaxed...
  • WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    Mocha frappe... Mmmmm :)
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    RCY Cigars:
    Remy Martin 1738, no cigar tonight. Just watching a movie and relaxed...
    well played
    it is a bookers night. just one dram though. more than that, work tomorrow may be compromised haha
  • bigjohn125bigjohn125 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 476
    Templeton Rye. mmmmmm goooooooodddddd.
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    A few summer shandy's on the golf course this morning/afternoon...delicious

And a tall-boy draft Yuengling at lunch with some tasty chicken wings... nom nom nom
    Went to Alcatraz Brewing Co. in Orange last night and had a couple of their beer flight samplers and then finished off the night with some Havana Club Single Barrel at a buddy's house. Good food, good friends and good drinks = a great night out with the wife and friends.