Home General Discussion

2nd Annual Chicago Herf dec 7th--1st Post updated! Read please

Comments

• deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    brianetz1:
    Trident:
    so then your pricture shouldnt be yoda? it should be more of one of those sweet guys in the red uniforms?
    even yoda went and lived on a shitty little world when he knew it wasn't time to fight that fight........
    ya wife just said a few words... we are trying to buy a house shane....
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    deejmemixx:
    brianetz1:
    Trident:
    so then your pricture shouldnt be yoda? it should be more of one of those sweet guys in the red uniforms?
    even yoda went and lived on a shitty little world when he knew it wasn't time to fight that fight........
    ya wife just said a few words... we are trying to buy a house shane....
    mine was, i thought you wanted to build a deck/4 season room so you can smoke........
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Is anyone flying in or going to be there on Friday?
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    well i'll be off from thurs till sunday, gives me time to get a few things done
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    We'll gang thanks to the grace of God (aka Ray our very own Glock) I will be there as we'll to hang and meet all y'all and be there from Friday evening to Sunday morning ;) See y'all soon brothers and a MASSIVE thank you to Ray for setting this up for me to be able to play in y'all's reindeer games ;)
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    Ok boys, I am planning on flying in my brother Brett aka Irish on Friday, he would land around 4:56 p.m. Is there anyone that can pick him up from the airport and take him to the holiday inn in countryside or take him so he can meet up with curt? Please let me know. Thanks again
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    90+ Irishman:
    We'll gang thanks to the grace of God (aka Ray our very own Glock) I will be there as we'll to hang and meet all y'all and be there from Friday evening to Sunday morning ;) See y'all soon brothers and a MASSIVE thank you to Ray for setting this up for me to be able to play in y'all's reindeer games ;)
    one more bomb to pack...
    Trident:
    90+ Irishman:
    one more bomb to pack...
    god dam it, i have to find a way to make it now.
    Trident:
    90+ Irishman:
    one more bomb to pack...
    Funny that's what I said when I found out I was going to be seeing you there too :D
    deejmemixx:
    Trident:
    90+ Irishman:
    one more bomb to pack...
    Yes, be there!
    oh, but you cant fly with bombs...im sure someone can make an anonymous tip at the airport!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Lol, I briefly thought about bombing everyone, but this is quickly getting out of hand for my stash. Can't wait to herf with all of you, though!
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    deejmemixx:
    Trident:
    90+ Irishman:
    one more bomb to pack...
    roooomie ! Should be a great time ! And shane keep trying man ! Ray ...... you da man !
    SleevePlz:
    Lol, I briefly thought about bombing everyone, but this is quickly getting out of hand for my stash. Can't wait to herf with all of you, though!
    my thoughts exactly on the bomb teach ! Will be great to meet all da bouys !
    Ok fill me in. How many sticks do I bring ? Hoping to at least be respectable in these games !
    ETA: aw f that . Will figure that out ! ;)
    i got a .... OK from the wife...but it was one of those scarry OK's...not sure what to make of it...more details to follow.
    deejmemixx:
    i got a .... OK from the wife...but it was one of those scarry OK's...not sure what to make of it...more details to follow.
    f that..... run with it ! Lol
    curtpick:
    deejmemixx:
    f that..... run with it ! Lol
    Do it!! Get your butt to Chicago!!
  • bearbbearb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,044
    curtpick:
    Ok fill me in. How many sticks do I bring ? Hoping to at least be respectable in these games !
    ETA: aw f that . Will figure that out ! ;)
    Ha! Great question....good luck with that..no offense intended, as i really do wish you luck in that. ;)
    curtpick:
    Ok fill me in. How many sticks do I bring ?
    Want the real answer? You can't bring too many and you can't bring enough. Lol.
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    Glock1975:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    Ok boys, I am planning on flying in my brother Brett aka Irish on Friday, he would land around 4:56 p.m. Is there anyone that can pick him up from the airport and take him to the holiday inn in countryside or take him so he can meet up with curt? Please let me know. Thanks again
    ill be around that friday, if he or anyone needs to be picked up from the airport, just need times and which airports
    SleevePlz:
    curtpick:
    I'm starting to think that I need to pack a separate suitcase just for cigars alone.....
    90+ Irishman:
    SleevePlz:
    curtpick:
    I'm starting to think that I need to pack a separate suitcase just for cigars alone.....
    my thoughts exactly. What have I got myself into ! Lol
    curtpick:
    90+ Irishman:
    SleevePlz:
    curtpick:
    my thoughts exactly. What have I got myself into ! Lol
    Hahahaha we have no idea, this is starting to sound like it's going to be a bit insane. And by a "bit" I mean I'm looking into extra health and life insurance lol
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    Glock1975:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    ill be around that friday, if he or anyone needs to be picked up from the airport, just need times and which airports
    Awesome Joe, Brett will be ladning at 4:56 p.m. on firday at O'hare. That would be great if u could pick him up.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    sorry guys. I'll have to decline this year's Chicago herf. budget isn't looking so good for me... I hope to see you guys next year though! You guys are gonna have an epic herf!
    jliu:
    sorry guys. I'll have to decline this year's Chicago herf. budget isn't looking so good for me... I hope to see you guys next year though! You guys are gonna have an epic herf!
    bs. Get your ass in that fancy car of yours and drive. Start now
  • jthanatosjthanatos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,563
    jliu:
    After party at your place then?
    jliu:
    Booooo.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055