Home General Discussion

2nd Annual Chicago Herf dec 7th--1st Post updated! Read please

Comments

• jthanatosjthanatos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,563
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    ahh, yeah there is to much talk about men and booties, i may have to rethink this!
    I will have you know, my booty is amazing.
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    List is growing...anyone else not on the list? PM me
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    SleevePlz:
    firetruckguy:
    What time does something like this start on the 7th??
    Awww snap. Shizz about to get real!
    Usually we check in at hotel about 2-3pm then go to 8 to 8 cigars, then we grab a bite to eat, then go back to hotel drop vehicles off, cleanup and grab hotel van to drop us off at Casa...when it ends...who knows:-) :-) :-) :-)
    Trident:
    What about rail jockey?:-)
    MVW67:
    Trident:
    What about rail jockey?:-)
    none of the chicago area guys have PMed me...so they are not on the list yet...
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    mikes going, like he has a choice!!
    Updates. Talked to Sam today. We can't get the private room because it won't fit us. But he said we would be accommodated. Anyone else not on the list in first post pm me with your phone numbers
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Trident:
    Updates. Talked to Sam today. We can't get the private room because it won't fit us. But he said we would be accommodated. Anyone else not on the list in first post pm me with your phone numbers
    I know that Ray is going to be there but is not on the list. He is busy at the moment, so if you need me to get you his contact info let me know.
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    Think both need to pm Roman, not on list:-)
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    i will b there, all booked with Brett and Curt. Pm to ya
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    MVW67:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    Think both need to pm Roman, not on list:-)
    list? what list? me and mike are on the V.I.P. list!, LOL
    PM to ya Roman
    16 more days. :):):):):):):):)
  • bearbbearb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,044
    I was just going to bump this to remind people! Well done Ray! Looking forward to meeting you in chicago with the boys. Welcome to the partay! Hope you are ready. ;)
    bearb:
    I was just going to bump this to remind people! Well done Ray! Looking forward to meeting you in chicago with the boys. Welcome to the partay! Hope you are ready. ;)
    Can't wait bro. And I will never b ready for this.
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    Those of us who are coming in Friday need to figure out where to drink and have a stogie or two !
    Anyone....Anyone....Bueller....
    I will be there Friday night so count me in, however I know Jack about the area so in that regard I still be useless.
    curtpick:
    Those of us who are coming in Friday need to figure out where to drink and have a stogie or two !
    Not sure about a place to smoke, but there is a Gibson's Steakhouse near where we are staying. Covers good food and good drink. ...and I guess if it isn't too f'ing cold, there is smoking on their patio.

Edit: Looks like the one in Oak Brook actually has a heated patio that is cigar friendly.
    jthanatos:
    curtpick:
    Not sure about a place to smoke, but there is a Gibson's Steakhouse near where we are staying. Covers good food and good drink. ...and I guess if it isn't too f'ing cold, there is smoking on their patio.

Edit: Looks like the one in Oak Brook actually has a heated patio that is cigar friendly.
    how far out is oakbrook from the hotel jt ? reason I ask is just in case we have a little bit too much to drink!
    curtpick:
    jthanatos:
    curtpick:

how far out is oakbrook from the hotel jt ? reason I ask is just in case we have a little bit too much to drink!
    About 13 minutes :P

Edit: I guess I should also say, I have no problem DD'ing. I usually only have a drink or two with dinner.
    jthanatos:
    curtpick:
    jthanatos:
    curtpick:

Edit: I guess I should also say, I have no problem DD'ing. I usually only have a drink or two with dinner.
    This is the first post from you that makes me feel safer instead of scared shitless lol
    90+ Irishman:
    jthanatos:
    curtpick:
    jthanatos:
    curtpick:

This is the first post from you that makes me feel safer instead of scared shitless lol
    Damn, I am off my game. Let me fix that.

90+ Irishman:
    jthanatos:
    curtpick:
    jthanatos:
    curtpick:

sounds good to me. Let's get some feedback from the other folks That are coming in friday. Or are we the only ones ....???
    curtpick:
    90+ Irishman:
    jthanatos:
    curtpick:
    jthanatos:
    curtpick:

sounds good to me. Let's get some feedback from the other folks That are coming in friday. Or are we the only ones ....???
    Just got off the phone with Gibson's. I did make reservations for 830 for 8 if we still decide to go. That being said, the hostess said they didn't do the heated patio this year. We may need to just dine and then find a lounge... or vice versa.
    jthanatos:
    curtpick:
    90+ Irishman:
    jthanatos:
    curtpick:
    jthanatos:
    curtpick:

Just got off the phone with Gibson's. I did make reservations for 830 for 8 if we still decide to go. That being said, the hostess said they didn't do the heated patio this year. We may need to just dine and then find a lounge... or vice versa.
    Any and either option works for me :) Oh and this is just for you James....

90+ Irishman:
    jthanatos:
    curtpick:
    90+ Irishman:
    jthanatos:
    curtpick:
    jthanatos:
    curtpick:

Any and either option works for me :) Oh and this is just for you James....

Glad you are down for anything

Nevermind... Never should have opened my mouth. Sadly I doubt that this is a skill I will ever learn in life :(
    James the plan sounds good to me. And YES lets find a lounge somewhere !