Home General Discussion

2nd Annual Chicago Herf dec 7th--1st Post updated! Read please

Comments

• curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    Any of you guys going Friday want to go to the Same lounge as we are Saturday ? Roman had a good point. Its close and a very cool lounge.
  • jthanatosjthanatos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,563
    curtpick:
    Any of you guys going Friday want to go to the Same lounge as we are Saturday ? Roman had a good point. Its close and a very cool lounge.
    I would be down for two nights of fun.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    jthanatos:
    curtpick:
    I'm game for that.
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    90+ Irishman:
    jthanatos:
    curtpick:
    I'm game for that.
    I knew brett wouldnt turn that opourtunity down. Hea been soo excited to bunk with curt and thantos...he talks about it all the time in vherf
    Trident:
    90+ Irishman:
    jthanatos:
    curtpick:
    I'm game for that.
    I knew brett wouldnt turn that opourtunity down. Hea been soo excited to bunk with curt and thantos...he talks about it all the time in vherf
    Obligatory

jthanatos:
    Trident:
    90+ Irishman:
    jthanatos:
    curtpick:
    I'm game for that.
    Obligatory

....... Speechless. Thank you Roman and James. #sarcasm
    Not sure what scares me most. James stalking Brett and that he is riding in my car to chi town or Roman being jealous and always bringing up homophobic subjects ! Either way I am very nervous.
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    curtpick:
    Not sure what scares me most. James stalking Brett and that he is riding in my car to chi town or Roman being jealous and always bringing up homophobic subjects ! Either way I am very nervous.
    its all obvious....
    Trident:
    curtpick:
    its all obvious....
    Yes it's obvious that BOTH are equally terrifying.
    Trident:
    curtpick:
    its all obvious....
    Lol...me thinks its going to be an interesting trip
    curtpick:
    Trident:
    curtpick:
    its all obvious....
    I'm bringing bear mace but not for use on The Bear, but rather the others. Besides what are you nervous about Cyrt, I'm the one those two keep targeting??!?!
    90+ Irishman:
    curtpick:
    Trident:
    curtpick:
    its all obvious....
    I'm bringing bear mace but not for use on The Bear, but rather the others. Besides what are you nervous about Cyrt, I'm the one those two keep targeting??!?!
    I just don't want to see you deflowered in the same room as I am sleeping. Just gives me the weebie jeebies ! And James sweating and panting on the way up thinking of you ain't a purty picture either!
    curtpick:
    90+ Irishman:
    curtpick:
    Trident:
    curtpick:
    its all obvious....
    I just don't want to see you deflowered in the same room as I am sleeping. Just gives me the weebie jeebies ! And James sweating and panting on the way up thinking of you ain't a purty picture either!
    I could have gone ten lifetimes without reading that or getting that visual thank you.
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    90+ Irishman:
    curtpick:
    90+ Irishman:
    curtpick:
    Trident:
    curtpick:
    its all obvious....
    I could have gone ten lifetimes without reading that or getting that visual thank you.
    Da Bear is harmless.....Besides what goes on in Chicago, stays in Chicago.....No worries...lol
    greg2648:
    90+ Irishman:
    curtpick:
    90+ Irishman:
    curtpick:
    Trident:
    curtpick:
    its all obvious....
    Da Bear is harmless.....Besides what goes on in Chicago, stays in Chicago.....No worries...lol
    I know you're not going to attack me Greg :) The Bear Mace is if Roman and James.... They scare me.
    90+ Irishman:
    greg2648:
    90+ Irishman:
    curtpick:
    90+ Irishman:
    curtpick:
    Trident:
    curtpick:
    its all obvious....
    I know you're not going to attack me Greg :) The Bear Mace is if Roman and James.... They scare me.
    I don't think we are scary... harmless as pussycats, we are. You can trust us.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    90+ Irishman:
    greg2648:
    90+ Irishman:
    curtpick:
    90+ Irishman:
    curtpick:
    Trident:
    curtpick:
    its all obvious....
    They aren't the ones u should b afraid of Brett, u should very very worried of me and Curt in the room lol
    Glock1975:
    90+ Irishman:
    greg2648:
    90+ Irishman:
    curtpick:
    90+ Irishman:
    curtpick:
    Trident:
    curtpick:
    its all obvious....
    They aren't the ones u should b afraid of Brett, u should very very worried of me and Curt in the room lol
    Damn it Ray ! You weren't supposed to tell !
    curtpick:
    Glock1975:
    90+ Irishman:
    greg2648:
    90+ Irishman:
    curtpick:
    90+ Irishman:
    curtpick:
    Trident:
    curtpick:
    its all obvious....
    Damn it Ray ! You weren't supposed to tell !
    Ray I'm turning one of your Kevlar vests into a permanent chastity belt while I'm there. This is flat fvcking terrifying at this point.... Thank God I'm meaner and more ruthless than all of y'all.
  • bearbbearb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,044
    Just wait for the pass my friends! My only suggestion is 'be prepared'! Lots of variety, but remember, this is NOT a collection, as ALL exchanges MUST be smoked while on site. Just a friendly reminder ;) But, the key is, what goes on in chi-town...stays in chi-town! Got it! ;) hope so! P.S. dont forget gregs hat, it is an entry to the event, eh!
    The list seems stalled at 12...hmm! An interesting number it is.....
    Should be a ton of fun Barry, looking forward to herding and meeting all y'all :) Oh and already hat at least two hats for Greg ;)
    90+ Irishman:
    Should be a ton of fun Barry, looking forward to herding and meeting all y'all :) Oh and already hat at least two hats for Greg ;)
    Most certainly it will be! But do we need to be herded? ;) As per gregs hats...1 per cigar eh, he is a collector!
    bearb:
    90+ Irishman:
    Most certainly it will be! But do we need to be herded? ;) As per gregs hats...1 per cigar eh, he is a collector!
    Lol stupid autocorrect on the iPad! And yeah I've got plenty of hats for the Ol' Grumpy Bear :)
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    So a TRUCE is on correct for Herf??????????
    MVW67:
    Truce ? Whats is a truce. Rules ? Pffft
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    curtpick:
    MVW67:
    Truce ? Whats is a truce. Rules ? Pffft
    Really Curt you wish to do this.......ok everybody hit Curt!!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    MVW67:
    YES!!!! I don't need the pressure of planning bombs for 12+ people.
    No no. Was just razing. Do what you want. I'm just along for the ride.
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    SleevePlz:
    MVW67:
    YES!!!! I don't need the pressure of planning bombs for 12+ people.
    I would say: No bombs and no hats for anybody......I will be bringing a few extra cigars that I may pass around for general smoking....I think that we should buy some cigars there....I may bring some liquor to pass around....In Illinois they cant serve liquor.....Last time we ordered some pizza.....They delivered it right to our table.....I would suggest the everybody bring something to drink (pop, beer ect)...You can bring your own cooler if you wish....Especially remember-----NO HATS.......Not even for me...lol.