Home General Discussion

2nd Annual Chicago Herf dec 7th--1st Post updated! Read please

Comments

• bearbbearb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,044
    90+ Irishman:
    jthanatos:
    jthanatos:
    Can I get a tentative headcount of those that are interested coming to Gibson's Steakhouse on Friday night so I can make any reservation changes if needed? Current time is 8:30 pm with a table for 8.

Current list:
    Jthanatos
    Curt
    ThatIrishFellowWhoLikesToBeCalledBigDaddy.
    Bump
    Lol.... I think this weekend is going to be one for the record books lol. James, I will get revenge my friend lol ;)
    No keeping score! Revenge by the way, is a dish best served....cold..when they LEAST expect it..up the back side of their head eh!
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    90+ Irishman:
    jthanatos:
    jthanatos:
    Can I get a tentative headcount of those that are interested coming to Gibson's Steakhouse on Friday night so I can make any reservation changes if needed? Current time is 8:30 pm with a table for 8.

Current list:
    Jthanatos
    Curt
    Bump
    Lol.... I think this weekend is going to be one for the record books lol. James, I will get revenge my friend lol ;)
    I think you guys are setting yourselves up for disappointment...this will not be a fun weekend
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Trident:
    90+ Irishman:
    jthanatos:
    jthanatos:

Current list:
    Jthanatos
    Curt
    Bump
    I think you guys are setting yourselves up for disappointment...this will not be a fun weekend
    Hahaha oh yes it will ya pansy, this is going to be semi-orchestrated chaos :P
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Trident:
    90+ Irishman:
    jthanatos:
    jthanatos:

Current list:
    Jthanatos
    Curt
    Bump
    U r joking right... Lol
    Glock1975:
    Trident:
    90+ Irishman:
    jthanatos:
    jthanatos:

Current list:
    Jthanatos
    Curt
    Bump
    U r joking right... Lol
    depends what peoples expectations are...im happy to have a weekend off from bomb building
    Trident:
    Glock1975:
    Trident:
    90+ Irishman:
    jthanatos:
    jthanatos:

Current list:
    Jthanatos
    Curt
    Bump
    U r joking right... Lol
    depends what peoples expectations are...im happy to have a weekend off from bomb building
    A bomb is just that though a bomb and by no means is it a requirement or even an expectation to bomb when we all meet up and herf. It also doesn't mean that if you bomb one person you must bomb everyone, sometimes you just have a reason to hit someone with a few sticks and sometimes it's just cuz but if I bombed you and not Ray as an example, that doesn't mean I like you better than Ray or that I feel you deserve cigars more than Ray does. It simply means there were a few sticks I wanted to give you it's that simple for me. And honestly that's all I've ever tried to convey with my joking around and ***-talking, but I was not trying to make anyone feel uncomfortable or make it seem like since I wanted to share some sticks that others would feel like they need to do the same back to me though. I am VERY sorry if I made anyone upset or uncomfortable and apologize for that, and if y'all really want to treat this weekend as a zero bombing event I will respect that too.

But I still say that you should put your big girl panties on roman! You and EVERYONE else that is attending are the single most generous group of people and most gracious and hospitable family/brotherhood I have ever known, if I want to give you a few sticks then so F'ing be it lol, you have hit me so much harder and more frequently than I've been able to return on you. What's wrong with me just taking a convenient opportunity to start the long and arduous process of leveling the score hahahaha :P
    90+ Irishman:
    Trident:
    Glock1975:
    Trident:
    90+ Irishman:
    jthanatos:
    jthanatos:

Current list:
    Jthanatos
    Curt
    Bump
    U r joking right... Lol
    A bomb is just that though a bomb and by no means is it a requirement or even an expectation to bomb when we all meet up and herf. It also doesn't mean that if you bomb one person you must bomb everyone, sometimes you just have a reason to hit someone with a few sticks and sometimes it's just cuz but if I bombed you and not Ray as an example, that doesn't mean I like you better than Ray or that I feel you deserve cigars more than Ray does. It simply means there were a few sticks I wanted to give you it's that simple for me. And honestly that's all I've ever tried to convey with my joking around and ***-talking, but I was not trying to make anyone feel uncomfortable or make it seem like since I wanted to share some sticks that others would feel like they need to do the same back to me though. I am VERY sorry if I made anyone upset or uncomfortable and apologize for that, and if y'all really want to treat this weekend as a zero bombing event I will respect that too.

But I still say that you should put your big girl panties on roman! You and EVERYONE else that is attending are the single most generous group of people and most gracious and hospitable family/brotherhood I have ever known, if I want to give you a few sticks then so F'ing be it lol, you have hit me so much harder and more frequently than I've been able to return on you. What's wrong with me just taking a convenient opportunity to start the long and arduous process of leveling the score hahahaha :P
    Sounds good Brett, I'm not expecting anything from anyone, like I said I'm going to go to have a good time and meet some great brothers.
    Glock1975:
    90+ Irishman:
    Trident:
    Glock1975:
    Trident:
    90+ Irishman:
    jthanatos:
    jthanatos:

Current list:
    Jthanatos
    Curt
    Bump
    U r joking right... Lol

Sounds good Brett, I'm not expecting anything from anyone, like I said I'm going to go to have a good time and meet some great brothers.
    apparently my amazing sarcasm skillz didnt shine through. its going to be AMAZING...and for all of you guys who arent coming or bailed...maybe we will see you next year
    Trident:
    Glock1975:
    90+ Irishman:
    Trident:
    Glock1975:
    Trident:
    90+ Irishman:
    jthanatos:
    jthanatos:

Current list:
    Jthanatos
    Curt
    Bump
    U r joking right... Lol

apparently my amazing sarcasm skillz didnt shine through. its going to be AMAZING...and for all of you guys who arent coming or bailed...maybe we will see you next year
    Damn this is one of the main gripes I have against written word on a forum or a text message than talking lol, no I didn't pick up on the sarcasm dammit lol sorry roman! Enjoy your aged tobacco enema Rome-baby....
    Trident:
    Glock1975:
    90+ Irishman:
    Trident:
    Glock1975:
    Trident:
    90+ Irishman:
    jthanatos:
    jthanatos:

Current list:
    Jthanatos
    Curt
    Bump
    U r joking right... Lol

Lol I figured it was sarcasm Roman, no 1 wouldn't think this isn't gonna b nothing short of amazing, can't wait to meet ya.
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    I refuse to have fun. Its against my religion. Amen...pass the beer....
    curtpick:
    so if beer isn't your fun maybe you need to see a counselor or go to a meeting...oh wait. The meeting is sat!
    Trident:
    curtpick:
    so if beer isn't your fun maybe you need to see a counselor or go to a meeting...oh wait. The meeting is sat!
    No the counselor is still needed, between Curt and James there's a lot of their personal fun that simply involves posters and creepy pictures saying "soon".... Don't give them alcohol it would be terrifying.
  • jthanatosjthanatos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,563
    90+ Irishman:
    Trident:
    curtpick:
    No the counselor is still needed, between Curt and James there's a lot of their personal fun that simply involves posters and creepy pictures saying "soon".... Don't give them alcohol it would be terrifying.
    Trident:
    curtpick:
    No sense going to the Saturday AA meeting....wait til the fun is over on saturday night, then go on Sunday or Monday. Lets keep our priorities lined up. Sheesh!
    Round 2 will be here very shortly! :)
    Is it Friday yet ?
    Brett do you have your ride lined up ?
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Dang it's comin up, everyone have a great time and safe travels!! Looking forward to those pictures and stories!
  • jthanatosjthanatos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,563
    jthanatos:

Current list:
    Jthanatos
    Curt
    One last bump on this for Friday arrivals.
    curtpick:
    Is it Friday yet ?
    Hey Curt thanks for thinking of me but yeah I do, Joe (DJFish) is picking me up once I land at O'Hare around 5pm. Hope everything's on time, there's a decent snowstorm pounding Colorado right now and we've got 3-4" on the ground right now and the storm is only getting stronger. Should easily clear up by Friday, but here's hoping nothing changes that.
  • Tyland64Tyland64 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 714
    This is setting up to be a long weekend (good). Thursday night work Christmas party with open bar,friday night business co-op holiday party with open bar about 400 people this year. Saturday morning early flight to 2nd Annual Chicago Herf and all the activities. Oh my liver is hurting already lol........
    Tyland64:
    This is setting up to be a long weekend (good). Thursday night work Christmas party with open bar,friday night business co-op holiday party with open bar about 400 people this year. Saturday morning early flight to 2nd Annual Chicago Herf and all the activities. Oh my liver is hurting already lol........
    That's pain??? Sounds like ecstasy IMHO :P
    90+ Irishman:
    curtpick:
    Is it Friday yet ?
    Hey Curt thanks for thinking of me but yeah I do, Joe (DJFish) is picking me up once I land at O'Hare around 5pm. Hope everything's on time, there's a decent snowstorm pounding Colorado right now and we've got 3-4" on the ground right now and the storm is only getting stronger. Should easily clear up by Friday, but here's hoping nothing changes that.
    Is Joe going to dinner that evening ?
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    90+ Irishman:
    Tyland64:
    Remember the Chloroform joke.
    curtpick:
    90+ Irishman:
    curtpick:
    Is it Friday yet ?
    Is Joe going to dinner that evening ?
    Not sure I will check and see :)
    Marker:
    90+ Irishman:
    Tyland64:
    Remember the Chloroform joke.
    Hahahahaha
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    2 Days and a wake up:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    MVW67:
    Bring your camera broski
    Bigshizza:
    MVW67:
    Bring your camera broski
    Bringing my big gun for picts and video.
    curtpick:
    Bigshizza:
    MVW67:
    Bring your camera broski
    Bringing my big gun for picts and video.
    I can never leave my big gun behind so I never need to worry about losing or forgetting it....