Home Non Cigar Related

Come Be A Jackass With Me In Here

Comments

• jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    dr_frankenstein56:
    ever ridden one of them?

Aj
    Between this ^^^^ comment ...
    Brett asking where I got "his" picture from....
    And the comments in the "chicago herf" thread.....

I don't want to know the answer to this question
    0_o
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,519
    oh yes you do.... i bet the answer will be in your mail box!
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    dr_frankenstein56:
    Your sending John an LFD Digger???
    dr_frankenstein56:
    I don't need any more trouble from you people.
    Wife's already suspicious of you hooligans.....

I finally got her to realize (after 2+ years) that these cigar packages I keep getting are bombs and I didn't spend any money on them. (Since I've wised up and have the purchases shipped to the office, LOL).

But Hell, I think she's suspicious again ..... after the last epic cigar/beer/music bomb I got from the Shizz, wife asked me "WTF did you do to get all this, seems like a lot doesn't it??"

I said "uhh yeah honey, but this guy is over the top, crazy, insane in the membrane, ya know? I've sent him some beer and cigars before but he's just retaliating, trying to even the score."

She says "IDK, this is a lot ......
    ...... you sure you didn't send him naked pics of yourself or something?"

But I was flattered she thought someone would want that....
    jgibv:
    dr_frankenstein56:

I finally got her to realize (after 2+ years) that these cigar packages I keep getting are bombs and I didn't spend any money on them. (Since I've wised up and have the purchases shipped to the office, LOL).

But Hell, I think she's suspicious again ..... after the last epic cigar/beer/music bomb I got from the Shizz, wife asked me "WTF did you do to get all this, seems like a lot doesn't it??"

I said "uhh yeah honey, but this guy is over the top, crazy, insane in the membrane, ya know? I've sent him some beer and cigars before but he's just retaliating, trying to even the score."

sweet irony. my wife is accusing me of the same. thinking im blowing the account out on all these cigars. I guess, from a regular persons point of view it can look oftly strange. Thats funny she mentioned the nekkie photo thing... with this being the internet its almost not supprising!

Aj
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,603
    dr_frankenstein56:
    getting some real ford smashing going on eh? lol i like chevys myself... but im 100% BOPC

Aj

BOPC?
    Buick Oldsmobile Pontiac Chrysler?
    dr_frankenstein56:
    jgibv:
    dr_frankenstein56:

sweet irony. my wife is accusing me of the same. thinking im blowing the account out on all these cigars. I guess, from a regular persons point of view it can look oftly strange. Thats funny she mentioned the nekkie photo thing... with this being the internet its almost not supprising!

Aj
    Ah hell no AJ... No nekkie
    LiquidChaos66:
    Cadillac my man!

for a truck, i will take a chevy... not because i prefer one brand to another, but because i carry 90% of the parts a GM truck would need. For a car, all BOPC. well..... except my wifes subaru's. and the jeep... but those both have there special uses.

Aj
    90+ Irishman:
    Ah hell no AJ... No nekkie
    what? this isnt a web cam site? i thought if i got nekkie i would get random bombs from lonely people.......

Aj
    dr_frankenstein56:
    LiquidChaos66:
    Cadillac my man!

for a truck, i will take a chevy... not because i prefer one brand to another, but because i carry 90% of the parts a GM truck would need. For a car, all BOPC. well..... except my wifes subaru's. and the jeep... but those both have there special uses.

Aj

dang! I was close!!! My brother has a '59 4-door caddy flat top. It is beautiful! All original minus the transmission whic has been replaced with a modern unit. Amazing patina and cushy as a sofa!
    its so quiet in here today.............

everybody must be working

Aj
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    I bought my diesel solely for the transmission, which is an Allyson for towing my 5'er. I'm also a muscle car junkie (I don't know what engine came stock in this year for this model) but I love 68-69 Camaro's , mustangs, gto's, Chevelle's, etc.. Hell, most muscle cars from the 60's just make me drool. I dream that one day I could build/restore a nice old truck and muscle car. If I win the lotto, I'm learning how to do this and then buying a beater to fix and upgrade and drive.
    james40:
    I bought my diesel solely for the transmission, which is an Allyson for towing my 5'er. I'm also a muscle car junkie (I don't know what engine came stock in this year for this model) but I love 68-69 Camaro's , mustangs, gto's, Chevelle's, etc.. Hell, most muscle cars from the 60's just make me drool. I dream that one day I could build/restore a nice old truck and muscle car. If I win the lotto, I'm learning how to do this and then buying a beater to fix and upgrade and drive.

thats whats up right there! if I could win the lotto id be driving my cars everyday!
    cool to know that alot of cigar smokers are car buffs!

Aj
    dr_frankenstein56:
    james40:

thats whats up right there! if I could win the lotto id be driving my cars everyday!

Aj
    I'm not surprised but pleasantly pleased to learn just how many among us are insane gear heads! And James, depending on the year and trim package I could tell you which engine/tranny combo came in which year as well as the build codes. If you are interested just let me know. Personally I love the 68's body lines best for the Camaro. 67 was great but didn't have the right headlights for my tastes, and 69' was just a bit too wide, the 68's were the best of both worlds for me. Perfect world there would be two 68's I would own. One to drive everywhere everyday and one built into my dream drivetrain combo. The dream car would have an all aluminum 427 small block with a single plane carb style duel injected intake manifold to a 92mm mono blade throttle body connected to a Paxton F2 under-driven centeifigal supercharger with a methanol injection system overtop of the twin air to air heat exchangers (one placed in front of each wheel well at the front. All wrapped up with a Scat featherweight crank (knife edged and gun drilled and cryogenic treated) that swing forged Weisco pistons and Eagle H-Beams that burn into Airflow Reasearch 5-axis CNC machines aluminum heads. Connect that engine to a Spec 2 stage clutch with a Tremec 6 speed rotating a carbon fiber driveshaft and powering through a Mark Williams 12 bolt rearend. Not that I've ever thought of it or anything :P Now all I need is around $75K for that car alone hahaha

For my daily it would be the same rear end and tranny combo but the engine would be an LS9 out of the Corvette ZR1 2013...... 655 horsepower at the rear wheels and 25+mpg with 2300 rpm cruising speed at 90 mph.... Life is GOOD.
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    90+ Irishman:
    dr_frankenstein56:
    james40:

Aj
    I'm not surprised but pleasantly pleased to learn just how many among us are insane gear heads! And James, depending on the year and trim package I could tell you which engine/tranny combo came in which year as well as the build codes. If you are interested just let me know. Personally I love the 68's body lines best for the Camaro. 67 was great but didn't have the right headlights for my tastes, and 69' was just a bit too wide, the 68's were the best of both worlds for me. Perfect world there would be two 68's I would own. One to drive everywhere everyday and one built into my dream drivetrain combo. The dream car would have an all aluminum 427 small block with a single plane carb style duel injected intake manifold to a 92mm mono blade throttle body connected to a Paxton F2 under-driven centeifigal supercharger with a methanol injection system overtop of the twin air to air heat exchangers (one placed in front of each wheel well at the front. All wrapped up with a Scat featherweight crank (knife edged and gun drilled and cryogenic treated) that swing forged Weisco pistons and Eagle H-Beams that burn into Airflow Reasearch 5-axis CNC machines aluminum heads. Connect that engine to a Spec 2 stage clutch with a Tremec 6 speed rotating a carbon fiber driveshaft and powering through a Mark Williams 12 bolt rearend. Not that I've ever thought of it or anything :P Now all I need is around $75K for that car alone hahaha

For my daily it would be the same rear end and tranny combo but the engine would be an LS9 out of the Corvette ZR1 2013...... 655 horsepower at the rear wheels and 25+mpg with 2300 rpm cruising speed at 90 mph.... Life is GOOD.
    I love the Camaro on Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives......drool everytime and get a nub. Perfect car imho.
    90+ Irishman:

stuffing all that boost into a motor like that, Id reconsider eagle rods and the scat crank. dont need to chase the RPM with the cubes, so no need for the light crank... go kinda heavy to absorb the pounding the boost will do or in the long run you will stress crack the alum block. As for rods I would either go cunninham or oliver myself... eagles are great, but proper tune your looking at 12-1300hp.... eagle wont last long there.

Aj
    dr_frankenstein56:
    90+ Irishman:

stuffing all that boost into a motor like that, Id reconsider eagle rods and the scat crank. dont need to chase the RPM with the cubes, so no need for the light crank... go kinda heavy to absorb the pounding the boost will do or in the long run you will stress crack the alum block. As for rods I would either go cunninham or oliver myself... eagles are great, but proper tune your looking at 12-1300hp.... eagle wont last long there.

Aj
    Good call AJ and I would definitely reconsider that since the boost would definitely put a lot of strain on that.
    My brothers caddy

• 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    58 or 59?
    It's a beauty.
    0patience:
    58 or 59?
    It's a beauty.

an o so fine '59. :)
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    LiquidChaos66:
    0patience:
    58 or 59?
    It's a beauty.

Lots of room in the backseat...oh yeah
    Bigshizza:
    LiquidChaos66:
    0patience:
    58 or 59?
    It's a beauty.

It might even fit Jim AND FatKid Brian back there at the same time ;) Gorgeous 59' though... Talk about a land yacht though, huge huge vehicles that were beautiful!
    Your bro's got a reeeaaaallll nice ride there, Liquid. Very cool.

Yeah she is a beautiful ride. You can hit a speed bump at 45 and it just floats right over lol
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    Bigshizza:
    LiquidChaos66:
    0patience:
    58 or 59?
    It's a beauty.

Beats humping a fat chick in a Civic.....
    Jetmech_63:
    Bigshizza:
    LiquidChaos66:
    0patience:
    58 or 59?
    It's a beauty.

Beats humping a fat chick in a Civic.....
    LMFAO.... Oh yeah! Good to see you jet :)
    lmao.... fat chick in a civic.... if the hondas leaning....

Aj
  • LeftOversLeftOvers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 152
    dr_frankenstein56:
    lmao.... fat chick in a civic.... if the hondas leaning....

Aj
    LOL yesss....This is all I could think of, LMFAO....

I'll never understand why people do things like this to their cars ^^^^.