Much like you little padewan
    Cute Jim lol
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    90+ Irishman:
    Bigshizza:
    Much like you little padewan
    Cute Jim lol
    Get a room you two!!

I need to buy a stool for the garage. Sitting on a piece of Mdf across 2 saw horses ain't exactly comfy....you could say I feel like a jackass with this setup
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,519
    dr_frankenstein56:

opinions?

Aj
    HULK SMASH !!!!!!

better than the low ridin' pick-up on the last page....the low-riders just aren't my cup of tea
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Well last night I wasny a jackass but my lounge owner was and won't ever be going back there. Meesh, showed up and had my uncle join for a scotch and a CC. He just recently got a handgun and wanted to see what mine looked like. Went and talked to the owner in private and said "Hey, my uncle would like to see my handgun privately. Would it be ok if I emptied it and locked it then showed him or would that make you feel uncomfortable." (FYI, I was stone sober, asked privately and didn't even have it on my person) He freaked out and said no and I thought that was it. He came back an hour later with colorado law printed out and started yelling at the top of his lungs dropping F Bombs left and right calling me stupid and dangerous and that I was trying to be a young posturing *** and endangering everyone else blah blah blah. He said before I ever step foot in his shop again I better become a lot smarter and learn to read some "F'ing" laws, all the while he has his gun on his hip right in my face with my Incle freaked out beside me. I had told him earlier that I wanted to take his CCW class (he teaches one) this coming year, he said you are never allowed to take my class you are dangerous. I sat there the entire time (15 min yelling match of him in my face) and I sit there and listen and try to act like I'm trying to learn. At the end I stand up to be the bigger man and apologize and thank him for the knowledge and shake his hand. He freaks out jumps back and says he won't ever shake my hand and insults me. Then goes on to say that the chief of police will be there in 30 min and I better be gone or I will be arrested. All for being courteous and asking if my uncle can see an unloaded locked pistol that cannot be used as a weapon and was hidden the entire damn time and never once seen by anyone.... To put it mildly I will never step foot there again. WTF?!?!?
    90+ Irishman:
    Well last night I wasny a jackass but my lounge owner was and won't ever be going back there. Meesh, showed up and had my uncle join for a scotch and a CC. He just recently got a handgun and wanted to see what mine looked like. Went and talked to the owner in private and said "Hey, my uncle would like to see my handgun privately. Would it be ok if I emptied it and locked it then showed him or would that make you feel uncomfortable." (FYI, I was stone sober, asked privately and didn't even have it on my person) He freaked out and said no and I thought that was it. He came back an hour later with colorado law printed out and started yelling at the top of his lungs dropping F Bombs left and right calling me stupid and dangerous and that I was trying to be a young posturing *** and endangering everyone else blah blah blah. He said before I ever step foot in his shop again I better become a lot smarter and learn to read some "F'ing" laws, all the while he has his gun on his hip right in my face with my Incle freaked out beside me. I had told him earlier that I wanted to take his CCW class (he teaches one) this coming year, he said you are never allowed to take my class you are dangerous. I sat there the entire time (15 min yelling match of him in my face) and I sit there and listen and try to act like I'm trying to learn. At the end I stand up to be the bigger man and apologize and thank him for the knowledge and shake his hand. He freaks out jumps back and says he won't ever shake my hand and insults me. Then goes on to say that the chief of police will be there in 30 min and I better be gone or I will be arrested. All for being courteous and asking if my uncle can see an unloaded locked pistol that cannot be used as a weapon and was hidden the entire damn time and never once seen by anyone.... To put it mildly I will never step foot there again. WTF?!?!?
    what a turd. that's just stupid. if it was your first time in the shop, i'd see maybe why he'd be upset and so concerned. but man idk, sounds like you had a good rapport going with him, weird.
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:
    what a turd. that's just stupid. if it was your first time in the shop, i'd see maybe why he'd be upset and so concerned. but man idk, sounds like you had a good rapport going with him, weird.
    I'd been going there for years, spent lots of money and given him some really rare special cigars as gifts. Always was kind and respect uhl shared anything including drinks and smokes I had with everyone in his place and always asked how the family was doing and helped out several times too. No friggin' clue. The worst of it was when I was cleaning up I went to the rear lounge area and hear him making fun of me and insulting me to all the people back there. I put the glasses away without acknowledging and left saying over my shoulder "have a great night and thanks for the education sir"....
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:
    I'd been going there for years, spent lots of money and given him some really rare special cigars as gifts. Always was kind and respect uhl shared anything including drinks and smokes I had with everyone in his place and always asked how the family was doing and helped out several times too. No friggin' clue. The worst of it was when I was cleaning up I went to the rear lounge area and hear him making fun of me and insulting me to all the people back there. I put the glasses away without acknowledging and left saying over my shoulder "have a great night and thanks for the education sir"....
    damn that really sucks man, sorry to hear it. that's certainly no way to run a business and even worse that's just plain not a good way to treat someone. especially a person (you) who's been a loyal customer over the years. what an asshat.
    good on you for taking the high road though, and being the bigger man. he will get his somewhere down the line, karma's a b!tch.

you can come to my place for your new b&m ... we will sit in the garage, fire up some good smokes, pour some drinks, watch some tv, and blast some tunes.
    i will even get out an extra saw horse for you to sit on ;-) ;-) lol. (not to take away from your experience just trying to give you a chuckle and lighten the mood bro.)
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:
    damn that really sucks man, sorry to hear it. that's certainly no way to run a business and even worse that's just plain not a good way to treat someone. especially a person (you) who's been a loyal customer over the years. what an asshat.
    good on you for taking the high road though, and being the bigger man. he will get his somewhere down the line, karma's a b!tch.

you can come to my place for your new b&m ... we will sit in the garage, fire up some good smokes, pour some drinks, watch some tv, and blast some tunes.
    i will even get out an extra saw horse for you to sit on ;-) ;-) lol. (not to take away from your experience just trying to give you a chuckle and lighten the mood bro.)
    Hahahaha sounds like one Helluva plan John thanks and will have to take you up on that someday! Besides sitting on the saw horses will make it easier for me to get on my high horse bwahahahaha
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    danielzreyes:
    photo PhotoGrid_1417919464063.jpg
    Lol nice, talk about perfect :P
    Where's this thread been ???

Did I tell y'all how we almost got stuck in the mtns of wtv forever last weekend b/c snow....f that noise.
    Literally had to shovel our way out for 6 hours, hungover as sh*t too... dumb. So dumb

Killed a few brews while we were there though so that was a win

• RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    jgibv:

Did I tell y'all how we almost got stuck in the mtns of wtv forever last weekend b/c snow....f that noise.
    Literally had to shovel our way out for 6 hours, hungover as sh*t too... dumb. So dumb

You Have two choices...lite or light.
    Rain:
    jgibv:

And.....???

48 hours of continuous drinking games (beerfest style) isn't really conducive to Guinness....

Also had liquor....rum (gone) Jameson (gone) vodka (gone) & moonshine/corn whiskey (barf)
  • SM0K3YSM0K3Y Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 519
    jgibv:
    Rain:
    jgibv:

And.....???

48 hours of continuous drinking games (beerfest style) isn't really conducive to Guinness....

Also had liquor....rum (gone) Jameson (gone) vodka (gone) & moonshine/corn whiskey (barf)

Good Sir, may I say, that is some EPIC CONSUMPTION, KUDOS!! (hope everyone survived) :)
    SM0K3Y:
    jgibv:
    Rain:
    jgibv:

And.....???

Good Sir, may I say, that is some EPIC CONSUMPTION, KUDOS!! (hope everyone survived) :)
    I missed this thread hahaha! Sounds like a weekend of epic proportions John congrats ;)