Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Grazuh:
    My end of a trade with Rob1110. He hooked me up with some unbelievable cigars.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    cool sticks
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photosgot my end of a trade with MVW, goin over the top by including a my father. Thanks a ton bro!
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Also got my trade with big Steve! Never had a San cristobal, lookin forward to it! I had some fun with my end and gave him a postal bitchslap! I love this place :)
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    Yeah you got me good.. but I'm not one to let that stand. I'll post pics of what you slaughtered me with later tonight when I get home..
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    Jetmech_63:
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Also got my trade with big Steve! Never had a San cristobal, lookin forward to it! I had some fun with my end and gave him a postal bitchslap! I love this place :)
    im seeing lots of MUWATs! looks like you had a mighty fine day.
  • Duke2Duke2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 393
    Got my box order of Diesel Crucible today. Number 031/1000. They are resting in my humidor.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Picked up some AB Black Markets today. Had one over Easter and loved it. Any suggestions on how long I should let them rest? They just got in to my B&M yesterday.
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    mmccartneydc:
    Picked up some AB Black Markets today. Had one over Easter and loved it. Any suggestions on how long I should let them rest? They just got in to my B&M yesterday.
    It's usually a good rule of thumb that anything that is fresh off the tuck will need bare minimum 1-2 weeks of rest. Sometimes up to a month or more. Just depends on the cigar.

Can't wait to light one up!!!
    Smokindaddy:
    mmccartneydc:
    It's usually a good rule of thumb that anything that is fresh off the tuck will need bare minimum 1-2 weeks of rest. Sometimes up to a month or more. Just depends on the cigar.
    Thanks for the info Smokindaddy!
    mmccartneydc:
    Smokindaddy:
    mmccartneydc:
    No problem, glad I could help.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    mmccartneydc:
    Smokindaddy:
    mmccartneydc:
    FYI...I bought a box and ROTT...they blew. Waited a few weeks, and they were back to fantastic...so much so I might just fire one up today. Enjoy
    catfishbluezz:
    mmccartneydc:
    Smokindaddy:
    mmccartneydc:
    FYI...I bought a box and ROTT...they blew. Waited a few weeks, and they were back to fantastic...so much so I might just fire one up today. Enjoy
    Thanks guys, does same go for packages from ccom? I have a big one coming hopefully tomorrow and was looking to have a few of those this weekend.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    More often than not, yes. Given this time of year, I woudl say wait. I've had more smokes I've smoked ROTT that failed miserably, then recovered with a little time...than ROTT excellent
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    Today I picked up a 48qt Coleman cooler for 10.00 I also recieved some new hot sauce from the wife's boss!!!
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    pbchevo:
    from jliu
    my purchase from DOC
    enjoy dude. let me know what you think of them (shoot me a PM). those park aves have been sitting in my humi for the last year or so.
  • blurrblurr Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 962
    Let me know what you think of the por larranagas, I'm thinking about getting a box next order just looking for some opinions.
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Got hit by Doromath today, AGAIN for RCY, Very Nice Sticks, Thank You!!!! Dan!!!

• Rob1110Rob1110 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,454

Few brews for a friend.
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    Brett, 90+, hit me back for our trade a while ago and gave me a royal azz-kicking...thanks brother

• MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Brett, 90+, hit me back for our trade a while ago and gave me a royal azz-kicking...thanks brother

very nice Brett!!
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Shaun.Harrison87:

Glad everything made it safe, thanks Shaun ;)
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Shaun.Harrison87:

Most nice! Looks like Brett's on a mission.
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    90+ Irishman:
    Shaun.Harrison87:

Glad everything made it safe, thanks Shaun ;)
    Um Damn
  • DSWarmackDSWarmack Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,426
    A $50.00 donation (via PayPal) to the DCCC from Todd!!!
    Mike (MWeber) from Gryphon Humidors gave me the full spa treatment with an accessory bomb!

The Gryphon Stinky 4finger
    One of each lighter type/color. Street Chrome for a local BotL, Nickel for Marker, and Black for me from the humidor I bought.
    Opened up
    Thanks again bud!
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Mike (MWeber) from Gryphon Humidors gave me the full spa treatment with an accessory bomb!

One of each lighter type/color. Street Chrome for a local BotL, Nickel for Marker, and Black for me from the humidor I bought.
    Opened up
    Thanks again bud!

I can honestly say I was looking at his site two days ago thinking about buying that. And you got it for free, nice. I think I'm mostly liking their logo. I know it sounds weird, but that's what keeps me going to their site and looking at their accessories. Nice gift indeed.....

RCY Cigars:
    Shaun.Harrison87:

Opened up
    Thanks again bud!

I can honestly say I was looking at his site two days ago thinking about buying that. And you got it for free, nice. I think I'm mostly liking their logo. I know it sounds weird, but that's what keeps me going to their site and looking at their accessories. Nice gift indeed.....

It wasn't free, minus the black lighter for the humidor purchase and the couple cigars the threw in as payback for a bomb I hit him with a few weeks ago. I did a combo deal with the 2 lighters and the ashtray since I didn't need the leather case I did a little subbing . Their logo is awesome and with Mike being a designer he just does all the right things to make you keep coming back for more.
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    One of those lighters is mine. Back off people!
  • mwebermweber Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 157
    Shaun.Harrison87:

Opened up
    Thanks again bud!
    Glad you like all the goods!!! Enjoy!