Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    Today I finally got my beads, dig hygrometer and a 10 pack of 5 Vegas Gold's I shared 2 of them prior to getting home...
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Medic45:
    Today I finally got my beads, dig hygrometer and a 10 pack of 5 Vegas Gold's I shared 2 of them prior to getting home...
    Golds are goood morning Sticks!!!
    Another one of RCY gooines doing his Dirty Work! This time form Medic45, Very nice and thank you!!! This Funny!!

Then also got some old reliables 5 Vegas Classics and some AVOs
    Also dropped off today were these JDN Celebracions
    Another one of RCY gooines doing his Dirty Work! This time from Medic45, Very nice and thank you!!! This Funny!!

Then also got some old reliables 5 Vegas Classics and some AVOs
    Also dropped off today were these JDN Celebracions
    MVW67:
    Medic45:
    Golds are goood morning Sticks!!!

cant wait to try them out....
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    RCY Cigars:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Mike (MWeber) from Gryphon Humidors gave me the full spa treatment with an accessory bomb!

The Gryphon Stinky 4finger
    One of each lighter type/color. Street Chrome for a local BotL, Nickel for Marker, and Black for me from the humidor I bought.
    Opened up
    Thanks again bud!

I can honestly say I was looking at his site two days ago thinking about buying that. And you got it for free, nice. I think I'm mostly liking their logo. I know it sounds weird, but that's what keeps me going to their site and looking at their accessories. Nice gift indeed.....

It wasn't free, minus the black lighter for the humidor purchase and the couple cigars the threw in as payback for a bomb I hit him with a few weeks ago. I did a combo deal with the 2 lighters and the ashtray since I didn't need the leather case I did a little subbing . Their logo is awesome and with Mike being a designer he just does all the right things to make you keep coming back for more.

Okay, that's still a awesome site to see. Thanks for the info, maybe when I put my order in. I can do a little sucking up and I can get a hat or something for free. :)....

• Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    RCY Cigars:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    RCY Cigars:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Mike (MWeber) from Gryphon Humidors gave me the full spa treatment with an accessory bomb!

The Gryphon Stinky 4finger
    One of each lighter type/color. Street Chrome for a local BotL, Nickel for Marker, and Black for me from the humidor I bought.
    Opened up
    Thanks again bud!

I can honestly say I was looking at his site two days ago thinking about buying that. And you got it for free, nice. I think I'm mostly liking their logo. I know it sounds weird, but that's what keeps me going to their site and looking at their accessories. Nice gift indeed.....

It wasn't free, minus the black lighter for the humidor purchase and the couple cigars the threw in as payback for a bomb I hit him with a few weeks ago. I did a combo deal with the 2 lighters and the ashtray since I didn't need the leather case I did a little subbing . Their logo is awesome and with Mike being a designer he just does all the right things to make you keep coming back for more.

Okay, that's still a awesome site to see. Thanks for the info, maybe when I put my order in. I can do a little sucking up and I can get a hat or something for free. :)....

Ohh man, hats would be awesome! Get on it Mike!
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
  • rburke1129rburke1129 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 383
    Stopped by the b&m at lunch to kill some time and ended up walkin out with these...
    sharks
  • ImgemboImgembo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 657
    rburke1129:
    Stopped by the b&m at lunch to kill some time and ended up walkin out with these...
    sharks
    good way to kill some time.....
  • scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    Finally got my Johnny-Os
    image Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Imgembo:
    rburke1129:
    sharks
    good way to kill some time.....
    Time is RIP!!!!
    scarlin:
    Finally got my Johnny-Os
    Heard of these, never seen one till now!! Thanks
    MVW67:
    scarlin:
    Finally got my Johnny-Os

Wanting details on those when you smoke em! I'm like mike I've heard of them but never seen them!!! Very Nice brother
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    MVW67:
    scarlin:
    Finally got my Johnny-Os
    how do you know what's what? Does it come with a key?
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Picked up a couple sticks I wanted to try from one of the smaller B&M's in my area. I loved the only Hemingway I've tried, so I grabbed a classic maduro. I remembered reading that the Cameroon Cabinet #4 was somebodies favorite on here, so I took a chance on one of those as well. And the Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial was just too delicious looking to pass up. IMAG0116
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    I got blown the F up by Jiunn.

Thanks brother, this meant a lot and the message within was even more meaningful than the cigars. I'll post more info in the good traders and stand up folks thread.

• seagarloverseagarlover Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 437
    I found this book at a book store $3.00 what a deal. MSRP $24.99 Photobucket
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    Got my end of a trade with leerescue@...thanks bro!

• seagarloverseagarlover Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 437
    THIS IS FOR boydmcgowan what is the name of this C"GAR in the Picture.
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    seagarlover:
    THIS IS FOR boydmcgowan what is the name of this C"GAR in the Picture.
    In your picture?

If I had to guess, I'm going with my personal favorite, it looks like a DPG Blue to me. Could be wrong here, becuase the obvious guess would be one of the cigars I just got crushed with, but I'm sticking to my first guess on the Blue.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    And yet more lanceros. Todd told me to try "the green one", so here goes.
    Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Got these from Rick really looking forward to trying one. Thanks brother .image
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    danielzreyes:
    And yet more lanceros. Todd told me to try "the green one", so here goes.
    Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)
    is it me or does that my father look red? it looks interesting. i've never seen it. let me know what you think of it and i shall track some down.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    image Got these from CCOM yesterday, bought a few of their samplers
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Looking mighty healthy there Marty! There are plenty of good sticks in there for you to choose and build your tastes from.
    catfishbluezz:
    Looking mighty healthy there Marty! There are plenty of good sticks in there for you to choose and build your tastes from.
    Marty? LOL, Ive been called worse! I'm Matt. Nice to meet ya catfish!
    catfishbluezz:
    And I am really excited about trying those, almost all of them are new to me!