Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• Steve2010Steve2010 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,036
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Bombed by cmartin and bear-foo ked by 90+Irishman... Pics up later.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Grazuh:
    Found a full box of Quesada Oktoberfest

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Stop,,just stop it!!! ;o)
  • jailhousejailhouse Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 137
    Steve2010:
    img src=image
    nice score brother
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    Enough boveda packs to last me until 2013.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Todd ( bandyt09) sent an unexpected bomb to me on Saturday. All because I was the first to congratulate him on his 2500 th post. This guy will bomb you for any reason so watch out. He sent a Johnny-O which I need to smoke real soon since I can not wait a year for it to mature. Along with a... My Father Lounge Exclusive, a Casa Magna, Romeoy Julietta Cedro, and a Joya de Nicaragua. Thank you very much for your generous surprise, I will start enjoying them tomorrow.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Courtesy of Mr. sierrawest. Thanks Brother.
    Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)
  • 415415 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 951
    didnt buy anything today, but i did find a cutter i thought i lost over a year ago.

xikar ivory custom scrimshaw design by artist Richard "HutcH" Hutchings

• gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    415:
    didnt buy anything today, but i did find a cutter i thought i lost over a year ago.

Congratulations on finding the lost cutter , it sounds like a nice one ! Its always great to unexpectedly find things you thought were lost for good .
  • AQUADGIO1200AQUADGIO1200 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 406
    A box of R&J Short Churchills image
  • 415415 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 951
    gmill880:
    415:

Congratulations on finding the lost cutter , it sounds like a nice one ! Its always great to unexpectedly find things you thought were lost for good .
    yeah it set me back a few bills. but it was one of those things that ive drooled over at the B&M for years and and one day i finaly broke down and bought it.
    only had it for a week before i lost it
    danielzreyes:
    those are awsome
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    jailhouse:
    danielzreyes:
    those are awsome

Most nice! Awesome work, sierra!
    Russ55:

I love Boveda Packs !!! Reminds me that I need to re-order some now .
  • rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
    Jimmy,, you will enjoy these if you like medium bodied cigar. They are not as complex as they should have but quiet flavorful with perfect construction. Sometime they have minor burn issue but they fixed that problem with the new Wide Churchill realease. They are relaxing smoke. Congrats!!!
    AQUADGIO1200:
    gmill880:
    Russ55:

Thinking about this thread I just changed out the Boveda Packs in my desk top humidor . I always sleep really good the night I put new ones in : )
  • Knoxca1Knoxca1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 147
    rzaman:
    Jimmy,, you will enjoy these if you like medium bodied cigar. They are not as complex as they should have but quiet flavorful with perfect construction. Sometime they have minor burn issue but they fixed that problem with the new Wide Churchill realease. They are relaxing smoke. Congrats!!!
    AQUADGIO1200:
    I've heard a lot good things about these, might have to pick up a box.
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Knoxca1:
    rzaman:
    AQUADGIO1200:
    I've heard a lot good things about these, might have to pick up a box.
    They are a great medium smoke!! rzaman is correct about the slight burn issue, but nothing major at all. Great in the morning with a cup o joe!
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    gmill880:
    gmill880:
    Russ55:

Thinking about this thread I just changed out the Boveda Packs in my desk top humidor . I always sleep really good the night I put new ones in : )
    Haha, yep. Now I'm just going to keep my eyes peeled for deals. I hate running out.
    cant post pics from my phone, but i got some cigars today from catfish from the top three you want to try thread. here is what he sent :est.1844,my uzi weighs a ton,man of war,man of war 52c side project,my father le bijou 1922,ave maria and a diesel. now i cant count very good but i think there is more than three here lol. thank you for your kindness brother cant wait to try them all.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    jailhouse:
    cant post pics from my phone, but i got some cigars today from catfish from the top three you want to try thread. here is what he sent :est.1844,my uzi weighs a ton,man of war,man of war 52c side project,my father le bijou 1922,ave maria and a diesel. now i cant count very good but i think there is more than three here lol. thank you for your kindness brother cant wait to try them all.
    Glad they arrived safely brother. I had most of waht was on your wishlist, the Ave and 1844 were not but are AJ smokes and great for the price. Everything I sent you is a personal favorite and great budget smoke to build your collection with. The Uzi......let's just say is UNREAL and the Bijou is a pepper bomb so eat well before hand and have some choclate around.
    catfishbluezz:
    jailhouse:
    Glad they arrived safely brother. I had most of waht was on your wishlist, the Ave and 1844 were not but are AJ smokes and great for the price. Everything I sent you is a personal favorite and great budget smoke to build your collection with. The Uzi......let's just say is UNREAL and the Bijou is a pepper bomb so eat well before hand and have some choclate around.
    will do, by the way you killed my wish list thanks agian brother
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    jailhouse:
    catfishbluezz:
    jailhouse:
    will do, by the way you killed my wish list thanks agian brother
    Dude....I have to beg some of these freaks not to kill mine at times... Sooner or later, you jsut give up...and repay the generosity when you can. I sent out 3 wishlist packs this week, you're the only one who knew ;) I've got more going out this week too, it's waht makes this site amazing.

P.S. BigT if you're reading this STOP GRANTING MY WISHLIST DAMN$T
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    got Imgembo's end or our 3 for 3 trade....neither one of us can count and he beat me out in terms of quality!

• MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    Very Special CCOM ammo

• mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    I got the Bouncing Bomb from RBeckom, an order from CCOM of 5Vegas Classic, and then got blistered by Noah and Brian. See my thread, "All I heard was KA"....
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    Got smacked by Medic...I really got to watch what I say from now on...Thanks again for the AB SCR and friends that came with it!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    CvilleE:
    Got smacked by Medic...I really got to watch what I say from now on...Thanks again for the AB SCR and friends that came with it!
    Dang, Medic was busy on Friday, Thanks again buddy!!!
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
  • ImgemboImgembo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 657
    Hope you like them man! pleasure trading with you. Now i need to go decided which one of the sticks you send me i want to fire up on this rainy afternoon.