Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    I did a trade with Trident (Roman) for some of his Nub Dubs. Thanks Roman for the trade

• TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    Newest addition to my Liga collection

Photobucket
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Trident:

Photobucket
    I know a guy that likes lanceros. I'll give you a hint, you have his pass right now! Your welcome, Daniel :) Lol, actually I was going to hit him with an L40, so feel free to keep those for yourself.
  • rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
    Very nice Trident...Congrats!!!
  • amz1301amz1301 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,287
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    SleevePlz:
    Trident:

Photobucket
    I know a guy that likes lanceros. I'll give you a hint, you have his pass right now! Your welcome, Daniel :) Lol, actually I was going to hit him with an L40, so feel free to keep those for yourself.
    I heart you Tony.
  • big chunksbig chunks Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,607
    amz1301:
    Those Viajes look awesome
    Wow! congrats Daniel. I believe the Montecrsito in the tubo is either Open Eagle or Edmundo. Both are good smoke.
    danielzreyes:
    very nice Andrew? I would like to know how the Viaje Honey and Hand Grenades tastes like.
    amz1301:
    rzaman:
    Wow! congrats Daniel. I believe the Montecrsito in the tubo is either Open Eagle or Edmundo. Both are good smoke.
    danielzreyes:
    Thanks Rip. I got me self some "beautiful women" lol. Oh and remember I was asking about the Bolivar Exclusivo Canada. I knew I was getting a few that's why I asked how they were.
    Now I remeber. I hope I replied to your enquiry...if not then I apologize. Anyway what is that Monti in the tubo- Open Eagle or Edmundo?
    danielzreyes:
    rzaman:
    danielzreyes:
    Thanks Rip. I got me self some "beautiful women" lol. Oh and remember I was asking about the Bolivar Exclusivo Canada. I knew I was getting a few that's why I asked how they were.
    rzaman:
    Now I remeber. I hope I replied to your enquiry...if not then I apologize. Anyway what is that Monti in the tubo- Open Eagle or Edmundo?
    danielzreyes:
    rzaman:
    danielzreyes:
    Yes you did reply and thank you. Edmundo.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Got a love gift from Jiunn and a box of Ramon Bueso robustos that I'll age and then bomb the crap out of people...or just bomb the hell out of folks because it's fun!!
  • JLonsinger2011JLonsinger2011 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 258
    Got a welcome package from Trident today! image
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    My in laws came back from vacation in Aruba and brought me these. I never knew they even grew tobacco there.

Information on these can be found Here!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Bigshizza:
    Got a love gift from Jiunn and a box of Ramon Bueso robustos that I'll age and then bomb the crap out of people...or just bomb the hell out of folks because it's fun!!
    LOL, you do it so well too! Don't think I've forgotten about you!
  • Jay9Jay9Jay9Jay9Jay9Jay9 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 53
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    jthanatos (James) and I got to "talkin" about moonshine and he offered to do a bottle trade and send me a new shine brand that I've never seen around here.
    Got his end of the trade today, everything was packed up nice and snug and arrived safely --- they look great James, can't wait to try them. Gonna have some fun this weekend :-D

• jthanatosjthanatos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,563
    jgibv:
    jthanatos (James) and I got to "talkin" about moonshine and he offered to do a bottle trade and send me a new shine brand that I've never seen around here.
    Got his end of the trade today, everything was packed up nice and snug and arrived safely --- they look great James, can't wait to try them. Gonna have some fun this weekend :-D

Enjoy. The apple pie is great served hot, especially on a cool fall night. ... I am already using that great Honey Whiskey. Hoping to open the vodka this weekend.
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    jthanatos:
    jgibv:

Enjoy. The apple pie is great served hot, especially on a cool fall night. ... I am already using that great Honey Whiskey. Hoping to open the vodka this weekend.
    Good to know - I never thought of warming up the apple pie but that sounds awesome. Lookin forward to having a glass next to the fire pit. Glad you're enjoying the honey & curious to get your thoughts on the vodka. That same company offers a whiskey (wanted to get you that instead of vodka) but I haven't seen it in my regular stores, so I'm not sure if it's been released yet...
  • chemforeverchemforever Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,200
    skweekz:
    My in laws came back from vacation in Aruba and brought me these. I never knew they even grew tobacco there.

Information on these can be found Here!
    yea I went there just over a year ago and got a cigar from these guys, I didn't get to go to their main store though. Cool story those guys have.
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Some donations for my pass from MTucelli and RYC:
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

And blown up by BigShizza...

Edit: Trident sent the monster package of sticks, not RYC. It's been a long week and I'm having a little trouble concentrating. Sorry for the mix up, guys.
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    jgibv:

I taste tested some of the Ole Smokey while in Gatlinburg last month, strong stuff, good, but some of it was strong. Or maybe I am just weak, I don't know.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    jgibv:
    jthanatos:
    jgibv:

Good to know - I never thought of warming up the apple pie but that sounds awesome. Lookin forward to having a glass next to the fire pit. Glad you're enjoying the honey & curious to get your thoughts on the vodka. That same company offers a whiskey (wanted to get you that instead of vodka) but I haven't seen it in my regular stores, so I'm not sure if it's been released yet...
    lol, I make that stuff every year. Never seen anyone else enjoy it. Love the stuff.
  • jthanatosjthanatos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,563
    phobicsquirrel:
    lol, I make that stuff every year. Never seen anyone else enjoy it. Love the stuff.
    You make 'shine or apple pie every year?
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    You people been picking up some fiiine-@ss smokes !! And apple pie moonshine sounds like the nlbest damn drink ever, lol!
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    Got a box of FFP and Dirty Rats plus a 1940 Partagas Pre-Embargo. Had to try one. Whether good or bad I still had to try it.
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Sprint Sale Strikes again, plus some GH 2002 Vintage

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    I had to restock the MB2's, they are just too damn good. Then I remembered that someone around here likes lanceros and I have his pass coming in the next couple days *cough*Daniel*cough*. And after a little input from some of you, I picked up the last 2006 Camacho Liberty that was sitting at my B&M. Overall, I'm pretty happy with myself :)IMAG0310