Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    SleevePlz:
    I had to restock the MB2's, they are just too damn good. Then I remembered that someone around here likes lanceros and I have his pass coming in the next couple days *cough*Daniel*cough*. And after a little input from some of you, I picked up the last 2006 Camacho Liberty that was sitting at my B&M. Overall, I'm pretty happy with myself :)IMAG0310
    Very nice Shafty
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    MVW67:
    SleevePlz:
    I had to restock the MB2's, they are just too damn good. Then I remembered that someone around here likes lanceros and I have his pass coming in the next couple days *cough*Daniel*cough*. And after a little input from some of you, I picked up the last 2006 Camacho Liberty that was sitting at my B&M. Overall, I'm pretty happy with myself :)IMAG0310
    Very nice Shafty
    Nice tony!! I can't believe they still have the Mb2's!!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Lee.mcglynn:
    MVW67:
    SleevePlz:
    Very nice Shafty
    Yeah, they are a little buried and not on display. I think I'm the only one buying them, which is perfectly fine with me! I'm really excited to try the new Room 101 also.
  • amz1301amz1301 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,287
    SleevePlz:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    MVW67:
    SleevePlz:
    Very nice Shafty
    Yeah, they are a little buried and not on display. I think I'm the only one buying them, which is perfectly fine with me! I'm really excited to try the new Room 101 also.
    Me too on the Room 101. Just got some the other day. They look great !!
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    MVW67:
    Sprint Sale Strikes again, plus some GH 2002 Vintage

I HATE YOU!

That is all.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    amz1301:
    SleevePlz:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    MVW67:
    SleevePlz:
    Very nice Shafty
    Room 101's??? I didnt know what those were, I hear the Darumas are the best 101 to date,, First time Ive seen em.
  • amz1301amz1301 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,287
    The Kid:
    amz1301:
    SleevePlz:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    MVW67:
    SleevePlz:
    Very nice Shafty
    Room 101's??? I didnt know what those were, I hear the Darumas are the best 101 to date,, First time Ive seen em.
    You'll be seeing another one soon, lol.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    amz1301:
    The Kid:
    amz1301:
    SleevePlz:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    MVW67:
    SleevePlz:
    Very nice Shafty
    You'll be seeing another one soon, lol.
    Im at a loss for words right now.....
  • buckeyecigarbuckeyecigar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 500
    SleevePlz:
    Pm to sleeve
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
  • NeleneaNelenea Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 90
    Still haven't figured out how to post pics.

2 Opus X Petit Lancero
    2 Liga Dirty Rats
    1 Liga FFP
    2 MUWAT Bait Fish
    1 MUWAT +11
    1 Avo 787

All going into the box for some aging time.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Nelenea:
    Still haven't figured out how to post pics. 2 Opus X Petit Lancero 2 Liga Dirty Rats 1 Liga FFP 2 MUWAT Bait Fish 1 MUWAT +11 1 Avo 787 All going into the box for some aging time.
    Nice pick-ups!
    SleevePlz:
    Nelenea:
    Still haven't figured out how to post pics. 2 Opus X Petit Lancero 2 Liga Dirty Rats 1 Liga FFP 2 MUWAT Bait Fish 1 MUWAT +11 1 Avo 787 All going into the box for some aging time.
    Nice pick-ups!
    +1. If you give me one of those OpusX P.lancero, I'll show you how to post pics. lol JK ........ maybe.
    SleevePlz:
    Nelenea:
    Nice pick-ups!
    +1. If you give me one of those OpusX P.lancero, I'll show you how to post pics. lol JK ........ maybe.
  • rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Yeah, I'm building a few packages! LOL
    rzaman, no Pu-Erh? I am disappointed.
  • reggie713reggie713 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,018
    rzaman:
    Photobucket
    is this pipe tobacco?
    reggie, that is tea.
    Marker:
    reggie, that is tea.
    lmao, makes sense!!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Very nice reggie, Dan sent me one of those and I thoroughly enjoyed it!
  • blurrblurr Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 962
    Just came in today, new vendor very impressed with service!

2012-09-19 16.37.06

2012-09-19 16.38.59
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    Got hit with a Snoob Bomb and as always awesome sticks, thank brother for the gifts

• scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    I got a box of FFPs and Dirty rats
  • Jay9Jay9Jay9Jay9Jay9Jay9 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 53
    Box of Oliva V Melanio Robusto
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Jay9Jay9Jay9:
    Box of Oliva V Melanio Robusto
    Nice pick up!! IMO let them rest at least 3 months!!! Rott they are really rough and you might be pissed lol
  • stowggiestowggie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 399
    scarlin:
    Damn you!
  • stowggiestowggie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 399
    stowggie:
    scarlin:
    Damn you!
    Nice pick up brother!
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Davidoff 2nd and a Dunhill