Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    Diamondog:

Nope Jealously doesnt even begin to describe what Im feeling right now..
  • WaterDemonWaterDemon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 269
    Well first part of the Sprint sale order came in today, already did a light seasoning on the humi, and trying to figure out where to put these sticks in the mean time lol. imageimage
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,520
    Hooray Sprintsale! I think what everyone really wants to know is where did you get that I <3 Bacon sign?
    I honestly couldn't tell ya, It's a magnet my girlfriend got me. Probably from the internet somewhere lol.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    guy i talk to on the fishing forum i hang out on is in france and sent me these image
  • pbchevopbchevo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 712
    jj20030:
    guy i talk to on the fishing forum i hang out on is in france and sent me these image
    nice selection
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Anyone else get one of these today? It's a Cohiba pen that was sent from an overseas retailer for the holidays. It looks a lot nicer in person and writes amazing. IMAG0380
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,520
    I got an AJ Oval sampler which I'm really interested to see what they're like. I've revisited some AJ sticks recently for a comparison. Also, I got a 10er of some 5V gold nuggets. Aaaaaaannnnnd I had to get a Powerball ticket just because.
  • desertsmokedesertsmoke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 16
    Picked up a couple each of the AB Fine and Rare, Headley Grange, and Perdomo 20th Anny, and just got my box of the Genesis from the Cyber Monday deals.

I commented to the B&M owner how nice the Fine and Rares are presented in their box, and the owner gave me the empty box with my purchase. It seals well, so with a humipack, it's a great place to store some extra cigars. All in all, a very good day.
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    Part of box split with john, there was 5 but i smoked one and he threw 2 extras in.

Dan (toombes) sent me a few infused cigars and threw in a diesel crucible. Thanks dan

And then we have Mr. Rick, his B&M had a cigar i wanted to try so i had him pick me up two. I ask him how much and how do i pay, but he wouldnt let me and decided to bomb my butt.. Thanks again and remember, what goes around comes around. Sorry for crappy picture camera wasnt working with me for this pic.
    Just got more sticks from the 2nd wave of sprint sales/xmas sale/amazon sale! I think I have 1 more package enroute. Also not in the photos, I got a killer deal on beads from another cigar site, starting those up now and going to see how they do. imageimageimage
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    WaterDemon:
    Just got more sticks from the 2nd wave of sprint sales/xmas sale/amazon sale! I think I have 1 more package enroute. Also not in the photos, I got a killer deal on beads from another cigar site, starting those up now and going to see how they do. imageimageimage
    Let me know how you like that thunderbird. I have a couple old zippo's i have thinking of converting.....enjoy!
    I just put fuel in it and it started right up. I got a good deal on it, I bought another one as well for the girlfriend's zippo. Still on doctor dentist orders for no smoking (damn wisdom teeth) so I wont fully know until probably late next week. A guy at my work has the same insert, he said he never had any real issues with it, but I'll do my own review.
  • ehehatehehat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,534
    Went out to get an oil change. Came back with these and I still need an oil change. I have a problem. image
  • reggie713reggie713 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,018
    ehehat:
    Went out to get an oil change. Came back with these and I still need an oil change. I have a problem. image
    that dirty oil aint goin nowhere!! lol
    reggie713:
    ehehat:
    Exactly. It's only an engine, right?
  • reggie713reggie713 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,018
    Right!! Nice pick ups, btw! Love the my father, let me know what you think of that LCD, been wanting to try one.
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    ehehat:
    reggie713:
    ehehat:
    Exactly. It's only an engine, right?
    i had to help my buddy change the oil on an old volvo he bought to flip, the old woman hadnt changed the oil in years, it was nasty but ran great after the second change a week later!
    You know the real drag is I was really wanting to get in on the newb Christmas exchange but couldnt due to budget constraints. I easily could have purchased something for what I paid for this. Weak.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    ehehat:
    LOL. I showed this to my wife. We both had a good laugh. It ended with her looking at me and said "so you're not the only one?" Don't feel bad E. Those are some fine smokes.
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    ehehat:

You dont need an oil change.... you just needed another excuse to go back out to a B&M.
    Today I got a thank you bomb from our buddy shotgunJohn. Thank you so much brother. This is much appreciated. I am glad you are doing well.
    Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)
    Sorry Daniel but your statement made my credit card shudder.
    ehehat:
    Just wait till C.com start shipping anything and everything for free. ...wait.... what?????
    danielzreyes:
    ehehat:
    Just wait till C.com start shipping anything and everything for free. ...wait.... what?????
    I just realized that they already are. I'm stupid. See, can't even spell stoopid right.
    danielzreyes:
    danielzreyes:
    ehehat:
    I just realized that they already are. I'm stupid. See, can't even spell stoopid right.
    Wait. Nevermind again lol
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    sprint sale lovin

• ImgemboImgembo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 657
    Got my Black Friday buesos deal with th cohibas and lighter. Also confirmed our wedding date with the church today.
    danielzreyes:
    danielzreyes:
    danielzreyes:
    ehehat:
    Wait. Nevermind again lol
    Dude, I think you're losing you mind!