Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• musicman3musicman3 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 622
    Picked up my first AF Anejos and when i got home the nice mail man had left the My Fathers for me at my door step. imageimage
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    So Mike decides to send me these, oh mike thank u so much, but u will pay for this my friend. image
  • nickiamnickiam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 603
    I got this package for talking sh!t to rick. moral....dont talk sh1t to rick..lol

• JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    nickiam:
    I got this package for talking sh!t to rick. moral....dont talk sh1t to rick..lol

Wow.. i have no other words
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Did a little purchase/trade at my B&M today. Bunch of random stuff. IMAG0382
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    SleevePlz:
    Did a little purchase/trade at my B&M today. Bunch of random stuff.
    Very nice. Are you a fan of Blanton's bourbon?
    skweekz:
    SleevePlz:
    I've never had it. I brought in a few sticks/brands that they don't carry for one of the workers to try out and he picked out a few cigars for me to try that I hadn't gotten around to yet. Very curious to try that one in particular. Have you had it?
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    SleevePlz:
    skweekz:
    SleevePlz:
    I've never had it. I brought in a few sticks/brands that they don't carry for one of the workers to try out and he picked out a few cigars for me to try that I hadn't gotten around to yet. Very curious to try that one in particular. Have you had it?
    I've not had the Blanton's cigar (didn't know they existed actually). As for the bourbon, it's my favorite. I almost always have a bottle on hand. I'll be looking to pick up a few of the sticks now that I know they exist!
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    nickiam:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8A4CoKiAsc
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    musicman3:
    Picked up my first AF Anejos and when i got home the nice mail man had left the My Fathers for me at my door step. imageimage
    Great choice on the My Fathers...i have a whole section in my cooler just for MF sticks.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    I got a ten pack of Avo classic robo from the Cyber Monday deal, which is still good people ;)image

Then i got a box of cigars....from 06...that will get tucked away for a very long time and only opened for special occasion. i can't wait to fire one of these up here soon, i love the 09's I got, I can't imagine how much better they've got being 6+ years old.
  • WaterDemonWaterDemon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 269
    Didn't take a photo, I was too excited. I got my box of boveda packs in, 72RH. I received a Mazo (20) of AJ Fresh Rolled churchill sized I got off the sprint sale for cheap as well as 10 maduros. Went to my local B&M and got a new hydrometer that is currently doing the salt test. I cleaned out my 300 count humidor, and put all the cigars I want to age inside of it which is the AJ Fernandez Fresh-Rolled(Mazo), AJ Fernandez Fresh-Rolled maduros(10), Box of Man O’ War Puro Authentico's. Also a hand full of ROMEO's, CAO MX2's, Hoyo Excalibur Dark Knight's, Genesis The Project's, 5 Vegas Limitada 2012's, 5 Vegas Limitada 2011's and a crazy amount of singles in the 2 trays. I took all the cigars that I didn't want to age and put them in to my new 120ct humidor that has been seasoning for the past couple days and it's filled about 75%. This is what I will be smoking out of for the most part. I THEN took hold of my Girlfriends 120ct humidor and I got her a Mazo of Oliveros Sun Grown cigars that she likes and filled it up. Took all her infused cigars out(about 10 she just got) and had a humidor I been seasoning on the side and filled that up with them to keep them separate. My humi-beads I placed in my JdN humidor, it's been reading 62% a lot lately and it's getting me a little worried, see what happens.
  • bbass2bbass2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,056
    Picked up a few Kristoff Sumatra lanceros
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    a couple of things-

The cutters are 4 cheap double guillotines that i try to keep stashed around in different places, 2 v cutters, and 2 Black ops double guillotines since i have one i use all the time and its getting worn out.
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    SleevePlz:
    Anyone else get one of these today? It's a Cohiba pen that was sent from an overseas retailer for the holidays. It looks a lot nicer in person and writes amazing. IMAG0380
    I got mine is today...very nice pen, plus it looks killer!
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    SleevePlz:
    Anyone else get one of these today? It's a Cohiba pen that was sent from an overseas retailer for the holidays. It looks a lot nicer in person and writes amazing. IMAG0380
    pretty cool how did yall score them
  • chemforeverchemforever Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,200
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    SleevePlz:
    maybe I need a change in vendors, any ideas?
  • chemforeverchemforever Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,200
    catfishbluezz:
    I got a ten pack of Avo classic robo from the Cyber Monday deal, which is still good people ;)image

Then i got a box of cigars....from 06...that will get tucked away for a very long time and only opened for special occasion. i can't wait to fire one of these up here soon, i love the 09's I got, I can't imagine how much better they've got being 6+ years old.
    drool, have to get my hands on some of those, nice haul.
    Twisted and Chem, I'll send you guys a pm.
    twistedstem:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    SleevePlz:
    pretty cool how did yall score them
    I didnt order mine, it just came as a 'Happy Holidays' box they sent...took me buy surprise.
    chemforever:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    SleevePlz:
    We can talk in PMs. I am just a little gun shy right now, my #1 source has been down for 2-3months and I dont want any others to suffer the same fate.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    50 ct. I wish it was for me. My wife's cousin has been bummin cigars from me on a regular basis which I don't mind at all. I figured its time for him to have his own. I hope he enjoys his Christmas present. Time to season this bad boy.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    A very nice Thank-You and Holiday wishes from Eric! Glad you're here!! image
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    chemforever:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    SleevePlz:
    We can talk in PMs. I am just a little gun shy right now, my #1 source has been down for 2-3months and I dont want any others to suffer the same fate.
    Yup, got mine in the mail today as a gift also! Very nice pen!!!
  • reggie713reggie713 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,018
    danielzreyes:
    50 ct. I wish it was for me. My wife's cousin has been bummin cigars from me on a regular basis which I don't mind at all. I figured its time for him to have his own. I hope he enjoys his Christmas present. Time to season this bad boy.
    very BOTLish! im sure there will be a stogie stand in there somewhere!!
  • nickiamnickiam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 603
    I got 6 Ezra Zion Reagans, and 3 AF Anejo's
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    ok so my package came today and got our christmas tree ..obsidian and freebies Photobucket Photobucket obsidian and freebies
  • ehehatehehat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,534
    nickiam:
    I'm looking for the Reagans. Any online resources? I cant find online or my local B&M.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    ehehat:
    nickiam:
    I'm looking for the Reagans. Any online resources? I cant find online or my local B&M.
    Go get an oil change.
  • ehehatehehat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,534
    danielzreyes:
    ehehat:
    nickiam:
    Go get an oil change.
    LOL!!!