Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• musicman3musicman3 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 622
    Medic45:
    Got my CCOM order in today along with the Kelly deal !!!:)
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Wow that's a hell of a good day!
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    Picked these up Saturday. Box of Black Crown robusto, box of Diesel Wicked, box of Pinolero toro, a few Undercrowns, a couple Diesel Grind and some locally made wines (sorry for the crappy pic)

• ImgemboImgembo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 657
    skweekz:
    Picked these up Saturday. Box of Black Crown robusto, box of Diesel Wicked, box of Pinolero toro, a few Undercrowns, a couple Diesel Grind and some locally made wines (sorry for the crappy pic)

Nice pick up. How are the Pinoleros?
    Imgembo:
    Nice pick up. How are the Pinoleros?
    I love 'em.
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 771
    skweekz:

Let me know what you think of the Wicked.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Gaetano7890:
    skweekz:

Hey what's the wine, and where do u get it?
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949

gifted these from a guy at work
  • Steve2010Steve2010 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,036
    Glock1975:
    Gaetano7890:
    skweekz:

It's from a place in eastern PA called Long Trout Winery
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    skweekz:
    nice! are the Pinolero good rott or do they need a bit of rest? i added one to an order i made after hearing a bit of hype about em.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    taythegibs:
    skweekz:
    nice! are the Pinolero good rott or do they need a bit of rest? i added one to an order i made after hearing a bit of hype about em.
    I added a couple to one of my recent orders. Smoked one this weekend and was not impressed. I know this will sound bad, but to my uneducated palate, it tasted like gasoline. Had nothing to do with me lighting it and it actually seemed to get stronger as I continued. Got the other one aging and I'll retry later.
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    mmccartneydc:
    taythegibs:
    skweekz:
    I added a couple to one of my recent orders. Smoked one this weekend and was not impressed. I know this will sound bad, but to my uneducated palate, it tasted like gasoline. Had nothing to do with me lighting it and it actually seemed to get stronger as I continued. Got the other one aging and I'll retry later.
    that sounds outta whack from what ive read about them, but i dont doubt you, you never know what happened to the individual leaves before they got to you. I hope the other goes better for ya Doc!
    taythegibs:
    skweekz:
    i haven't had any with any rest yet but I've yet to get a bad one
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    Rob had Jim owner of CigarCuttersByJim.com on his live chat and during the show I had a chance like many others to win a free cutter. Well I won one and I received it today, being Air Force I just had to have this one. Thanks Rob for another great live chat and thank you Jim Ledoux for what will be the last cutter I will ever need.

• RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Nice Mike. Let me know if they have a bedazzled Army cutter.
    Nice Mike. Let me know if they have a bedazzled Army cutter.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    skweekz:
    Glock1975:
    Gaetano7890:
    skweekz:

It's from a place in eastern PA called Long Trout Winery
    Thanks, always looking to buy a new wine, i love small winery wine.
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    A little something from my Redneck Mafia brother Matt. Many thanks, man! Love me some Lanceros and this will be my first AVO.
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    A little trading with Medic45 this morning.
  • nickiamnickiam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 603
    I got a box of Tatuaje Black Tubos in the mail today!!!!
  • chemforeverchemforever Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,200
    nickiam:
    nice, those are hard to find, I have only had the pl myself but those are quite good.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    nickiam:
    Stud!!! Come around more often Nick
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Some samples for reviews =]
    catfishbluezz:
    Some samples for reviews =]
    Work is hell.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Trade with the month
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Found a new B&M.
  • mwebermweber Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 157
    Got a box of Arturo Fuente Añejo Sharks today! Hoping I can pick up a second from the B&M this week when they get their shipment!

• Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    mweber:
    Got a box of Arturo Fuente Añejo Sharks today! Hoping I can pick up a second from the B&M this week when they get their shipment!

You are a Shark Buddy!! Nice haul
  • Steve2010Steve2010 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,036
    mweber:

Great pickup! I went to Casa Fuente the other day and they were sold out of both Sharks and Anejo Sharks. The guy said everyone from the Big Smoke snatched them all up.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    Got myself another Toast Across America. Thiss time with a free hat. Unfortunately the hat in the pic was no where near as nice as the hat I actually got. The hat was the reason I ordered a second one and if I know it was going to be this hat I would never have ordered.