Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• ehehatehehat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,534
    Vision:
    I expected more from Mr. Panther...
    I thought we were still talking about Rick. Mr Panther never lied to me, he just assured me his BCC was Community Property.
  • Tina ETina E BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users, Trusted Users Posts: 19
    Hey everyone, please respect each other. No more Pedro posts. The topic at hand is "What did you get today?" I haven't had a chance to smoke today but I know on Friday I smoked a Hair of the Dog and yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaa that was a mighty fine cigar.
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Gray4lines:
    jgibv:
    Gray4lines:
    Nothing today... will definitely show off my deal from the beard when it comes in this week!
    yes, please do! very curious to see what crazy goodness you worked out....

excited for mine to come too .... no scratch that .... I can not wait for mine to come!
    You better show your off too then... I'm about to pee I'm so excited!
    Will do .... Just got tracking #

Oh boy, it's gonna be better than Christmas morning ..... :-D
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    jgibv:
    Gray4lines:
    jgibv:
    Gray4lines:
    Nothing today... will definitely show off my deal from the beard when it comes in this week!
    yes, please do! very curious to see what crazy goodness you worked out....

excited for mine to come too .... no scratch that .... I can not wait for mine to come!
    You better show your off too then... I'm about to pee I'm so excited!
    Will do .... Just got tracking #

Oh boy, it's gonna be better than Christmas morning ..... :-D
    Me too, dude... mine is due wednesday!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Bigshizza:
    I gots nothin :(
    For now....
  • christian1971christian1971 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 392
    I managed to get 2 liga privada UF 13 cigars online. Unfort there was a two limit per person. Damn it!
    christian1971:
    I managed to get 2 liga privada UF 13 cigars online. Unfort there was a two limit per person. Damn it!
    I'm getting burned out on the HTF ones... First e-mail: hey, new release blah blah... 2nd e-mail: Sold Out! Sorry...screw U I'd fall for one that will be around for a little while.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Bigshizza:
    christian1971:
    I'm getting burned out on the HTF ones... First e-mail: hey, new release blah blah... 2nd e-mail: Sold Out! Sorry...screw U I'd fall for one that will be around for a little while.
    sign up for their email lists Jimbo. guranteed you won't get burned the next time if you act fairly soon after the email.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Got my fill of Monte GEs as well as a good shorter smoke (bolivar coronas juniors from '07).

• CmtrashCmtrash Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 51
    Bigshizza:
    christian1971:
    Anytime new DE stuff comes out it is pretty hard to pick up any if your resources are strictly online only. Good news is the UF13 Dark is planned as a regular release and not a one time only limited release. I would have thought the bundles offered by ccom earlier this year would keep the sharks at bay but it seems to not be the case. Should also mention that not all shops have received their initial shipment. I believe DE mentioned 2000 boxes clearing customs. With the being said I am still UF13 Dark less lol. Waiting to hear back from my sources.
    jliu:
    Got my fill of Monte GEs as well as a good shorter smoke (bolivar coronas juniors from '07).

Good Lord. Those look nice!
    Cmtrash:
    Bigshizza:
    christian1971:
    Anytime new DE stuff comes out it is pretty hard to pick up any if your resources are strictly online only. Good news is the UF13 Dark is planned as a regular release and not a one time only limited release. I would have thought the bundles offered by ccom earlier this year would keep the sharks at bay but it seems to not be the case. Should also mention that not all shops have received their initial shipment. I believe DE mentioned 2000 boxes clearing customs. With the being said I am still UF13 Dark less lol. Waiting to hear back from my sources.
    My problem is the closest B&M is 300 miles away...online is the only store I know.
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    Got a moochie from Stespas man ol man am i stoked..
    Got my sticks in from Stsepas, and they are awesome. Thanks bro cant wait to try them....
    photo E95E9DBF-592F-4293-A340-C340277F13B0-1345-000000C1626BCB55_zpsf68f036b.jpg
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,922
    Got my winnings from Drew today and what a great selection of sticks, Thanks DrewPhotobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    Nice deal on Craigslist. $20 for 3 humidors and a bunch of cedar boxes.

No more Tupperware for me in a week or so.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    robertgreen30:
    Got my winnings from Drew today and what a great selection of sticks, Thanks Drew
    Glad you found a couple you like.
    And The Beard seeth all that He hath done, and lo, very good
    And there is Camacho PE & JDN Celebracion.
    And there is CAO Soprano & Tat Black.

The Madness of March.

(Not shown: 2 Tat Blacks that were damaged in transit --- e-mailed The Beard, already got a response and the problem is resolved!)

Now that's what I call customer service!!!
    Thanks Tim !!!

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go sell a kidney to pay for all this LMAO.
    jgibv:

The Madness of March.

(Not shown: 2 Tat Blacks that were damaged in transit --- e-mailed The Beard, already got a response and the problem is resolved!)

Thanks Tim !!!

Good job getting what you asked for John...beats the heck out of the Gurka's and AB's
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Jesus...did you et a bundle of PE???
    catfishbluezz:
    Jesus...did you et a bundle of PE???
    Yeppers.
    They've Been on my "dream wish list" for a while ... fell in love when I smoked the one you sent me last summer(?) and smoked 1 of 3 that my wife got me as a b-day gift a couple years back.
    Been holding off on smoking the other 2 because I didn't think I'd ever get more .... but yeah, excited to fire them up and I will thoroughly enjoy every single one.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    jgibv:

The Madness of March.

Thanks Tim !!!

Nice p/u Gib. You rocked that one out of the park. Cant wait for mine!
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    jgibv:

The Madness of March.

Thanks Tim !!!

Congrats John that is SICK!!! The Celebracion's are one of my all time fav natural wrappers and I always have some in the humi because of it now. The Sopranos are great masses for relaxing and enjoy a long smoke without having to pay attention all the time as well and the Tat Blacks, well buff said enjoy!!! As for the PE's OMG that's awesome congrats!! Only ever smoked one and it blew up but before it did the flavors were insanely good, just gifted away my last one that had 2+ years on it to a worthy brother so dunno if it was just a fluke for me or not but enjoy all the same and I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for a review from you on em!
  • bbass2bbass2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,056
    Very nice! PM incoming
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:

The Madness of March.

Thanks Tim !!!

Congrats John that is SICK!!! The Celebracion's are one of my all time fav natural wrappers and I always have some in the humi because of it now. The Sopranos are great masses for relaxing and enjoy a long smoke without having to pay attention all the time as well and the Tat Blacks, well buff said enjoy!!! As for the PE's OMG that's awesome congrats!! Only ever smoked one and it blew up but before it did the flavors were insanely good, just gifted away my last one that had 2+ years on it to a worthy brother so dunno if it was just a fluke for me or not but enjoy all the same and I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for a review from you on em!
    DAAAAAAaaamn! Lol!! That is a nice haul, dude!!! I really need to try a PE, those look delicious!! Tat blacks are, of course, fantastic! I have only had 1 JdN Celebracion, and it had a tight draw, couldnt really get anything out of it, but the aroma was really good. I will definitely pick some more up! The price on those is reasonable too, isn't it?

So, added to my list, JdN's and PE's...maybe next year... thanks man... Lol!!
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    jgibv:

The Madness of March.

Thanks Tim !!!

Sweet Mother of Pearl!!!
    If you gentlemen will excuse me, I have to take a road trip about an hour Northeast of Columbus...
    Way to go, John! Enjoy, my friend!
    Gray4lines:
    DAAAAAAaaamn! Lol!! That is a nice haul, dude!!! I really need to try a PE, those look delicious!! Tat blacks are, of course, fantastic! I have only had 1 JdN Celebracion, and it had a tight draw, couldnt really get anything out of it, but the aroma was really good. I will definitely pick some more up! The price on those is reasonable too, isn't it?

Yes PE is very good, possibly one of the best cigars I've ever smoked ... IDK if it's worth the MSRP, but it's certainly a fantastic, "special occasion" type smoke.

And JDN are great too --- Tom PokerSlob sent me one for his mystery stick game, it was love at first sightsmoke. Smooth, creamy buttery goodness. And MSRP is extremely reasonable.

Now where's the pics of your haul !???!!??
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
    jgibv:

The Madness of March.

Thanks Tim !!!

Nice haul John, PE is one of my favorite smokes.
    jgibv:
    Gray4lines:

Yes PE is very good, possibly one of the best cigars I've ever smoked ... IDK if it's worth the MSRP, but it's certainly a fantastic, "special occasion" type smoke.

And JDN are great too --- Tom PokerSlob sent me one for his mystery stick game, it was love at first sightsmoke. Smooth, creamy buttery goodness. And MSRP is extremely reasonable.

Now where's the pics of your haul !???!!??
    Hopefully it will be there when I get home! Your's puts mine to shame though....

Oh, and PM
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Probably won't be the only person posting this one today... IMAG0127