Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• reggie713reggie713 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,018
    SleevePlz:
    Probably won't be the only person posting this one today... IMAG0127
    Nope! Got mine too!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    My end of trade with Chris! Besides the Lats there are some great friends traveling along! Thanks man. image
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    I needed some Undercrowns to sit on for a while, so I got 35 gran toro's and a hat!

Also a box of V lancero's, some of my favorite!
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    dang. I've seen people pick up oliva v lanceros but not a BOX of them. impressive dude
    jliu:
    dang. I've seen people pick up oliva v lanceros but not a BOX of them. impressive dude
    ;) they are actually a really good deal for a box (and I got a super deal), and it's definitely my fav vitola in the line. Gotta fill the cooler with sumthin'!
    Gray4lines:
    jliu:
    ;) they are actually a really good deal for a box (and I got a super deal), and it's definitely my fav vitola in the line. Gotta fill the cooler with sumthin'!
    right on. they're delicious. oliva V was one of my very first "oh man, cigars are good!" moment. Still love sparking them up once in a while
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Gray4lines:
    jliu:
    Feel free to put "President of the Lancero Lovers of America" in your signature. Dude, that is BOSS!!! I'm going to have to step my game up if I'm going to win that upcoming joust....
    SleevePlz:
    Gray4lines:
    jliu:
    Feel free to put "President of the Lancero Lovers of America" in your signature. Dude, that is BOSS!!! I'm going to have to step my game up if I'm going to win that upcoming joust....
    Dude, youre like the black knight! Im about to $hit my pants just thinking ab our jousting match! Pretty sure I'll need way more lancies to take you down!
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
    Nice pick up Gray, never had the V lancero. Going to have to pick a couple up.
    C-LOVE:
    Nice pick up Gray, never had the V lancero. Going to have to pick a couple up.
    Yes, definitely worth a try!
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    Love those Olivia Lancers !! Nice catch ! Got me delivered today My Father, No. 2, Habano 2 pc God of Fire , 2007 Double Robusto by Carlito, Cameroon 2pc God of Fire Serie B, Robusto Gordo 54, Maduro, 5.5 X 54 2 pc going to rest for some time. Enjoy those Olivia V's. By far one of my favorites !
  • insomnniapbinsomnniapb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 590
    SleevePlz:
    Also got mine today. I guess I'll just quote yours! I'm feeling lazy hehe. This is probably going to get redundant!
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    SleevePlz:
    MAN I wish I didn't miss that deal, sold out by the time I got on :( Congrats on piling em up Tony that is badass!!
    Gray4lines:
    I needed some Undercrowns to sit on for a while, so I got 35 gran toro's and a hat!

Congrats Gray that's amazing man wicked wicked cool!! I'm goin to take your advice and try to find some of those V Lancero's they just look too good, thanks for the suggestion to try them bro :)
    Steamrolled by my friend Royln, details in trades section but thank you SO much brother over the top!!

• asianbiker8asianbiker8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 551
    Jealous....I want to try that legado de pepin, and the diesel grind! Great pickup!
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Gray4lines:

What you talkin' about Gray??? You got a stellar line up right there --- V Lanceros and 35 UCs???
    You'll be able to send smoke signals all summer with that many UCs, LOL. And that hat's pretty sweet too.
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
    jgibv:
    Gray4lines:

What you talkin' about Gray??? You got a stellar line up right there --- V Lanceros and 35 UCs???
    You'll be able to send smoke signals all summer with that many UCs, LOL. And that hat's pretty sweet too.
    Awesome haul man! Those will keep you busy!
    @ jgbiv LOL! I know, all that smoke is half of why I like em!

@Illinois Thanks! I hope so! It will be hard for me to let them rest for a little while... 2 of my favorite smokes.
    A couple Liga 10pk samplers and some Ezra Zions that I've been wanting to try. 002 003 004
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    C-LOVE:
    A couple Liga 10pk samplers and some Ezra Zions that I've been wanting to try. 002 003 004
    Holy crap Chris you dove in before the pool was even full! Good job!!
    seriously chris. you're killin it. you remind me of me when I first started haha (it never stops)
    Nice, Chris!!!
  • Rail JockeyRail Jockey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 758
    C-LOVE:
    This looks like a drew estates event???
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,520
    I got a 10er of Camacho Corojo churchills because I was down to my last one. I also got a 10er of Deisel Shortys because it's golf season again. Hooray!
    Rail Jockey:
    C-LOVE:
    This looks like a drew estates event???
    No event, although after seeing your pics I was extremely jealous, I got these online.
    jliu:
    seriously chris. you're killin it. you remind me of me when I first started haha (it never stops)
    I hope your wrong about it never stopping, I'm going to be broke before long.
    C-LOVE:
    jliu:
    you'll be fine. Just make sure from now on you get two boxes of everything. An aging box and a smoking box.
    C-LOVE:
    jliu:
    it never stops, lol!! But hey, buy all you can now. Tobacco is never going to be cheaper
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    My hybrid Weekend Blitz and the Recon/Oval Daily
    It's AJ Madness!!!