Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Got an amazing and truly humbling package from Eric (Ehehat)... Full story in Trades section.

Yesterday Luke (Captain Call) and his fiancé came down and spent the day with Amanda and Cael and myself for a herf and to get to know each other. Had a blast and will certainly be a very normal occurrence from here on out for sure! I don't have any pictures, but Luke hit me with some amazing cigars including a Viaje Candy Cane and some fantastic pipe tobacco as well that I cannot wait to try! Thank you brother, and you are always welcome at our house as is the Mrs :) While we herfed at the house at first we later made our way to one of the local lounges where I grabbed three FdLA. Robustos and found an empty box that I've been searching for since it was released just a short time ago.

Here is a pic of Amanda and Cael and Luke and his fiancé and their pooch on our back porch herfing :)

• rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
    Great selection...Congrats Brett.
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    90+ Irishman:
    Got an amazing and truly humbling package from Eric (Ehehat)... Full story in Trades section.

Yesterday Luke (Captain Call) and his fiancé came down and spent the day with Amanda and Cael and myself for a herf and to get to know each other. Had a blast and will certainly be a very normal occurrence from here on out for sure! I don't have any pictures, but Luke hit me with some amazing cigars including a Viaje Candy Cane and some fantastic pipe tobacco as well that I cannot wait to try! Thank you brother, and you are always welcome at our house as is the Mrs :) While we herfed at the house at first we later made our way to one of the local lounges where I grabbed three FdLA. Robustos and found an empty box that I've been searching for since it was released just a short time ago.

Here is a pic of Amanda and Cael and Luke and his fiancé and their pooch on our back porch herfing :)

Awesome score, little brother! I had the excellent opportunity to v-herf with Luke, his fiance and Trident a few weeks ago. Great times and great people!
  • CULT CigarsCULT Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4
    Let us know how you like that CULT! Happy smokes! Life's to short to smoke alone.™ Join the CULT.™
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Just something to add to collection, and some Supershots from last year....

• Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    Dude that is incredible MR Williams...
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    First and Foremost. My first Trade on board here and Dustin (catfishbluezz ) sent his end of the trade and let me just say I am wowed out of my socks !! Dustin you outdid yourself !! THANKS ! image And Some AB Tempus along with the Special March Madness Forum Sampler from Alex ! ALEX you da man !! imageimage
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    So i have been talking to Catfish over the last few months about a certain cigar I was thinking about buying and then when I found out about the new Diesel Grinds I gave him a yell seeing how they are B&M specific and he works/hangs out at 1 all the time. I figured he could pick me up a few and let me know how much to send him buy NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO he bombs me with 2 of those and the big 1 i had been talking to him about along with 1 ive been wanting to try and 2 i really like.. So heres to you Dustin.. TYVM this will not be forgotten...
    photo 547EFE9B-8F3A-44F7-9AE9-64794379C263-10028-0000062A2EB37ED8_zps20dff2c6.jpg
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    CULT Cigars:
    Let us know how you like that CULT! Happy smokes! Life's to short to smoke alone.™ Join the CULT.™
    Go away. When you have to trademark your posts, you might be going a little far.JOIN THE CULT!Please don't take me to court.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Rain:
    CULT Cigars:
    Go away. When you have to trademark your posts, you might be going a little far.JOIN THE CULT!Please don't take me to court.
    meh... I think it's good to have companies around. If they listen to consumers as have good service, that's a hell of a lot better then a couple companies I can think of that have TERRIBLE custy service. Welcome Cult.
    catfishbluezz:
    Rain:
    CULT Cigars:
    meh... I think it's good to have companies around. If they listen to consumers as have good service, that's a hell of a lot better then a couple companies I can think of that have TERRIBLE custy service. Welcome Cult.
    Good point, I had not thought about that angle. I guess it annoys me when they have five posts and all of them say "Happy smokes! Life's to short to smoke alone.™" At least add something to the forums...anyone can go around sayiing "XXXXX Cigars Rock!"But who am I to tell you to go away? My bad! <------I mean that in a serious manner, it's poor taste on my part to blast you.
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    catfishbluezz:
    Rain:
    CULT Cigars:

Yup ^^^
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    Rain:
    catfishbluezz:
    Rain:
    CULT Cigars:
    Good point, I had not thought about that angle. I guess it annoys me when they have five posts and all of them say "Happy smokes! Life's to short to smoke alone.™" At least add something to the forums.But who am I to tell you to go away? My bad!
    Rain, i do agree with you in that if a companies around that they shouldn't just be advertising for their products in random threads. have someone within the company be a part of the community on occasion rather than just shooting out those posts......but i am just a newbie what do i know.
    You and I both ;)
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Bigshizza:
    imageimage
    WOW. How long does it take you to smoke one of those, anyways?
  • reggie713reggie713 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,018
    Bigshizza:
    imageimage
    those look tasty!!
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Bigshizza:
    imageimage
    jimbo you must tell me where you got them. that is a great cigar. I WANT!
    Lanceros don't take all that long. I needed something for when the weather warms up and the fish are biting etc.... Snoobie PM to ya!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    jliu:
    Bigshizza:
    imageimage
    jimbo you must tell me where you got them. that is a great cigar. I WANT!
    Awwww. I've had a few of these. These are badassness.
    brianetz1:
    Rain:
    catfishbluezz:
    Rain:
    CULT Cigars:
    Good point, I had not thought about that angle. I guess it annoys me when they have five posts and all of them say "Happy smokes! Life's to short to smoke alone.™" At least add something to the forums.But who am I to tell you to go away? My bad!
    Rain, i do agree with you in that if a companies around that they shouldn't just be advertising for their products in random threads. have someone within the company be a part of the community on occasion rather than just shooting out those posts......but i am just a newbie what do i know.
    i don't disagree with that sentiment as well gents. Just think it's best to deliver them in a respectful manner, as these guys might be cool. How many companies give a *** to join a forum?
    Agreed...as I pointed out, my intent was good...delivery not so much. Let's hug it out!
    I need to pick up a MF Sampler. I've had a few, and none of them blew me away. I've been smoking for a while now, so I think I should check them out again.
    Rain:
    Agreed...as I pointed out, my intent was good...delivery not so much. Let's hug it out!
    ***hugz***
  • MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    oilburner:
    ddubridge:
    Rocked it today...
    My Awesome End of a 5-4-5 trade with Martel

Thank you Eric for the trade. Especially cant wait to try the Padron, Tat and Graycliff.
    What Padron is that? Never seen the gold banded one.
    Running short on time, and just noticed this. It's the Padron Maduro Cortico. They come in tins, but are just the standard Padron. They're so small they have that little band. Great 10 minute smoke, but a little on the pricey side. Less so than Papas Fritas, though.
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    reggie713:
    what are these some special edition?
    i believe they just added to the line, obsidian white noise, got a good deal on dd a couple of days ago!!
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
    reggie713:
    Hope they're good, I have a 1/2 box coming in tomorrow.
    Mr. John Gibson is allowing me to taste beer from lots of different places! image