Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Couple packages from some Great Botl First Medic

then Tyland
  • musicman3musicman3 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 622
    Just went to the B&M to see if they would swap me lighters since the one I got for Christmas from there is already broke. They swapped it out no problem. Then my next mission was to see if they had any Jaime Garcia Reserva LE 2011 left. I have been wanting to try them as I love the Reserva especial. So I picked up 2 and saw they had the Namakubi Ecuadorian so I bought those as well. Going to let those rest but I can't wait to try one. image
  • rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
    Opus X from March madness and the Room 101 Daruma before they disappear from the market. I am in no rush to smoke them and going to add them to my Aging Project:
    photo CC2011-2_zpsac5fdce3.jpg photo CC2019_zps21abf966.jpg photo CC2013-2_zps366a1480.jpg
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Picked these up at a B&M in Cincinnati today while visiting my family.imageAnd I thought of getting this one but I didn't have 800$ on me.(sorry for the picture quality)image
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Rhamlin:
    Picked these up at a B&M in Cincinnati today while visiting my family.image
    Heck to the yes!!!!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Pkg 4 of 4 from Andy and the fine folks here at Cigar.com
    Forum Sampler
    photo P1010475-1.jpg

and a few stragglers
    photo P1010476.jpg
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Plus a couple boxes
    photo P1010478.jpgbr>photo P1010479.jpg
    photo P1010484.jpg
    photo P1010485.jpg
    The Kid:
    Plus a couple boxes
    photo P1010484.jpg
    photo P1010485.jpg
    Those V's look tasty!!!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Rhamlin:
    The Kid:
    Plus a couple boxes
    photo P1010484.jpg
    photo P1010485.jpg
    Those V's look tasty!!!
    I gotta get more Melanio's, very tasty.....which CAO is that Rudy?
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    Rain:
    Rhamlin:
    Picked these up at a B&M in Cincinnati today while visiting my family.image
    Heck to the yes!!!!
    yeah.. love those cellar reserves.
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    Bigshizza:
    Rhamlin:
    The Kid:
    Plus a couple boxes
    photo P1010484.jpg
    photo P1010485.jpg
    Those V's look tasty!!!
    I gotta get more Melanio's, very tasty.....which CAO is that Rudy?
    lovely haul brother.looks really tastey and the box looks awesome!
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Rhamlin:
    Picked these up at a B&M in Cincinnati today while visiting my family.imageAnd I thought of getting this one but I didn't have 800$ on me.(sorry for the picture quality)image
    U must have been at Jungle Jim's, right? I have seen the $800 Gurkha in there several times, what a joke, but I do love that place.
  • Rail JockeyRail Jockey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 758
    Picked these up today Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    This was Friday night when Amanda and I went to the Tat event for our date night (she is amazing) and picked up a box of ten of the La Vérité 2009 Churchills, an RC184, RC233, Cojonu 2012 Habano, My Father LE 2010 Coffin and was gifted by a friend a very rare MK Uktra and from the rep a Verocúand Tat Shirt. All of the others pictured are cigars I picked up for other brothers. Also took a pic with the rep, Zack, and also Amanda and I with one of our friends (who gave me the MK Ultra).

Glock1975:
    Rhamlin:
    U must have been at Jungle Jim's, right? I have seen the $800 Gurkha in there several times, what a joke, but I do love that place.
    Yep that's the place real nice selection. I'm glad I didn't spend any more time in there, my wife was falling in love with the grocery store.
  • Poker SlobPoker Slob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 996
    Wow Brett, nice friggin' night. If I didn't like you so much, I would be really jealous.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Poker Slob:
    Wow Brett, nice friggin' night. If I didn't like you so much, I would be really jealous.
    LMAO thanks Tom, it was actually the Mrs. who found out about the event and the one who had the idea to so our date night there, she is quite the amazing woman and very blessed to have her in my life and helping me but more cigars lol :)
    Rhamlin:
    Glock1975:
    Rhamlin:
    Yep that's the place real nice selection. I'm glad I didn't spend any more time in there, my wife was falling in love with the grocery store.
    Yeah it is a great store, I spend 100's each month there on groceries, cigars, and beer, they have everything.
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    Received some poker winnings from puff master image
    And got these from cigar man image
    My purchase from Shaftmaster!! image Lancero Lovin
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    Also recieved my end of a Forum three way with Shafty and The Shizz. Not sure if I'm more excited about the purchase or the extra. Thanks Tony.

• pelirrojopelirrojo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,520
    An awesome PIF package from Brian(medic).
  • MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    ddubridge:
    Also recieved my end of a Forum three way with Shafty and The Shizz. Not sure if I'm more excited about the purchase or the extra. Thanks Tony.

I'm not sure I want to touch this one with a ten foot pole, but I'm surprised no one else has made a lewd comment...especially with names like "Shafty" and "Shizz" involved. This could go South fast.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    Martel:
    ddubridge:

I'm not sure I want to touch this one with a ten foot pole, but I'm surprised no one else has made a lewd comment...especially with names like "Shafty" and "Shizz" involved. This could go South fast.
    And that...my friend...was exactly what I was going for. I was trying to work Glock in, but i'm not sure how I could make glock sound wrong.
    ddubridge:
    Martel:
    ddubridge:

And that...my friend...was exactly what I was going for. I was trying to work Glock in, but i'm not sure how I could make glock sound wrong.
    Glock is all wrong on its own merits.....what happens when you get Glock, Shafty and Shizz all together? A big F'in mess..that's what...
  • reggie713reggie713 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,018
    Bought 10 obsidian white noise last week, but they just didn't look right in the humi without some of my favs, so I had to get some
  • blurrblurr Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 962
    Coronas Reggie, I like your style. Got my Heisenberg coronas in today finally. Anybody else notice the outside of the boxes has a slight lacquer smell? May have to forgo putting this box in the cooler.
    20130416_195911
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Had a quick cigar with Trident and Moose tonight while they did a review of the new Bueso. If anyone knows Roman, you know he couldn't let me leave without one to try myself. Thanks again bro! IMAG0145