Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• Rail JockeyRail Jockey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 758
    I finished up this 2 day project today. Made this new entry table with my wife. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Rail Jockey:
    I finished up this 2 day project today. Made this new entry table with my wife. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Very Nice!! well done..
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Bigshizza:
    Rail Jockey:
    Very Nice!! well done..
    +1 Very nice Mike, very nice
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    MVW67:
    Bigshizza:
    Rail Jockey:
    Very Nice!! well done..
    +1 I like the distressed look,, good choice of hardware,, now ya need to streamline the op,, Let me know when I can place my order..;o)
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Steve2010:
    Got a ton of love from my wife and dogs when I got home today. Done working in Kuwait, getting ready to start a new chapter in my life.

Back story: A few months ago, I donated my Combat Humidor for a raffle for the Soldiers.

Fast forward: I got home and waiting for me was a Combat Humidor filled with great sticks from my friend, Chip Morris.

Also picked up an FNH-9 for me, and one for the wife:

Fantatsic to see you home Steve and damn glad to have you back safe and to such a warm welcome! Enjoy brother and really look forward to being able to talk with you more often :)
    Rain:
    Rail Jockey:
    Was able to put the numbers on it today. I think this one is finished. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    When can we bid on it? Looks great!! Keep up the good work.
    Awesome clock Mike, really digging that and love the work congrats!
  • blurrblurr Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 962
    The Kid:
    MVW67:
    Bigshizza:
    Rail Jockey:
    Very Nice!! well done..
    +1 I like the distressed look,, good choice of hardware,, now ya need to streamline the op,, Let me know when I can place my order..;o)

Nice work. So how many cigars does it hold???
    My wife came home from work yesterday with two surprises, one was a cigar a Tatuaje Reserva J21 (wow she is amazing!!!) and then secondly was what SHE wanted as a date night tonight.... A date by heading to a Tatuaje/Illusione event at the lounge tonight! So so lucky and blessed, at least for me she really is the best woman in the world and in my eyes the luckiest man on earth :)

Also got a box in the mail late last night as a replacement for one that came damaged due to USPS. This one wasn't damaged at all and is the sexiest thing cigar wise that I had ever purchased :) Box date is July 2012 and already has nearly 10 months of rest on it hehehehehehehehe

• ehehatehehat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,534
    90+ Irishman:
    My wife came home from work yesterday with two surprises, one was a cigar a Tatuaje Reserva J21 (wow she is amazing!!!) and then secondly was what SHE wanted as a date night tonight.... A date by heading to a Tatuaje/Illusione event at the lounge tonight! So so lucky and blessed, at least for me she really is the best woman in the world and in my eyes the luckiest man on earth :)

Also got a box in the mail late last night as a replacement for one that came damaged due to USPS. This one wasn't damaged at all and is the sexiest thing cigar wise that I had ever purchased :) Box date is July 2012 and already has nearly 10 months of rest on it hehehehehehehehe

It's such a great thing when the Mrs. takes an interest in your hobbies, you are indeed blessed. And congrats on the box, pretty cool that your source made good on your purchase.
    ehehat:
    90+ Irishman:

It's such a great thing when the Mrs. takes an interest in your hobbies, you are indeed blessed. And congrats on the box, pretty cool that your source made good on your purchase.
    Thanks Eric, your a good man and a great friend :) She was the one that actually found out about it and told me that she wanted to do that as a date... Cannot wait for tonight :) Might even pick up a box if it is right, have to see what it is for the deal and what box I can find...
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    90+ Irishman:
    Steve2010:
    Got a ton of love from my wife and dogs when I got home today. Done working in Kuwait, getting ready to start a new chapter in my life.

Back story: A few months ago, I donated my Combat Humidor for a raffle for the Soldiers.

Fast forward: I got home and waiting for me was a Combat Humidor filled with great sticks from my friend, Chip Morris.

Also picked up an FNH-9 for me, and one for the wife:

Fantatsic to see you home Steve and damn glad to have you back safe and to such a warm welcome! Enjoy brother and really look forward to being able to talk with you more often :)
    man that FHN is awesome a buddy of mine picked up a digital camo 1 the other day!! It's a sweet pistol
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    90+ Irishman:
    ehehat:
    90+ Irishman:

Thanks Eric, your a good man and a great friend :) She was the one that actually found out about it and told me that she wanted to do that as a date... Cannot wait for tonight :) Might even pick up a box if it is right, have to see what it is for the deal and what box I can find...
    Dude AJ is an amazing wife!! Y'all enjoy and think of us!!! Lol
  • MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    I was out of town for a week and received these "winnings" from the movie trivia thread when I returned. Thanks, Eric.

photo IMAG0189_zpsf1b26699.jpg
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    Sleeve's Meme contest winnings...THANKS!:

photo 45a813c7-ffd3-48bd-a2ce-babc38e40438_zpsd45ac6ec.jpg
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    brianetz1:
    Sleeve's Meme contest winnings...THANKS!:

photo 45a813c7-ffd3-48bd-a2ce-babc38e40438_zpsd45ac6ec.jpg
    Nice pickup Brian !
    image Oliva Serie V Maduro Torpedo 5 pc Tatuaje cojonu 2012 Capa Especial 5 pc
    curtpick:
    Holy cats that's quote the fiver and fiver!! Congrats and nice job!
    90+ Irishman:
    curtpick:
    Holy cats that's quote the fiver and fiver!! Congrats and nice job!
    TY kind sir. Was pleased to find the V in Maduro
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    Stopped by the B&M today. 1 for me and 3 for ??? If these are on your wish list consider this a heads up.image
  • ehehatehehat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,534
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    Really been wanting to try both of these! Brickhouse maduros, and heisenbergs image
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    Some poker winnings....bunch of new cigars I haven't tried.

cigarman poker winnings photo 074DFE63-146D-4531-B3DF-F5FE140C5D7C-1048-0000005251F09258_zps01a20368.jpg

puffmaster poker photo 18735c36-d570-41a9-980a-24e51ca6e745_zps1c6ed767.jpg
  • blurrblurr Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 962
    Gray4lines:
    Really been wanting to try both of these! Brickhouse maduros, and heisenbergs image
    Nice pickup. Let us know how the brick house maddies are. I'm waiting for my box of quesada heisenberg coronas to get to me, should arrive by Monday.
    Thanks Anthony ! (SleezePlz ) image
  • AVJimAVJim Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 438
    curtpick:
    WOW............... those are.........sniff, sniff, wipe eyes........... beautiful......
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    ddubridge:
    Stopped by the B&M today. 1 for me and 3 for ??? If these are on your wish list consider this a heads up.image

Not on my wish list but definitely on my favs list. Nice score, Drew!
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    I got bombed by some of my Mafia brothers! Matt and Brian decided to gang up on me and beat me down with some of my absolute favorite sticks. Fellas, payback is a bi-otch! Just sayin'...
    photo D067B354-1000-44D6-A48F-B4F57B95CF08-8129-00000671C3FBD31F_zps7476f153.jpg
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    blurr:
    Gray4lines:
    Nice pickup. Let us know how the brick house maddies are. I'm waiting for my box of quesada heisenberg coronas to get to me, should arrive by Monday.
    Love the Heisenberg's excellent new smoke!
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    AVJim:
    curtpick:
    WOW............... those are.........sniff, sniff, wipe eyes........... beautiful......
    Damn!!!
  • Captain CallCaptain Call Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5
    Stopped by the B&M to see their new stock and I blacked out for a little bit. Came to my senses back at the house and emptied my pockets to find 2 Oliva sun grown churchills, 2 Oliva Connecticut churchills, 2 viaje fifty fifty's, 5 viaje platino lanceros, and 3 punch rare corojo tenth anniversary