Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    jsnake:
    roland_7707:
    Whats the second from the left?
    Viaje Cache. When you take a black light to it the Viaje name appears on the band. Very good. Hidden in the bottom of the box is 5 box pressed.
    Ohh yeah. Pretty pumped about that one.
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    Well I have an extra humidor, courtesy of Honorknight7, and I thought I would do some more experimenting with humidification. So, I purchased this.

• Edna20Edna20 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 395
    Grab Bag at B&M - image
  • aitchison285aitchison285 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5
    Well I do not have pictures but I ordered a box of oliva v melanio. And picked up two acid 1400cc at my local b&m.
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    Not a great picture (sorry Sam). But this is my winnings from a contest from no_one. If you can't tell this is a custom bottle opener. I especially love that the top band is a Mr Sam! This might be a forum first. Thank you bee much Sam! I will use it a lot.

• Darktower007Darktower007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,122
    imagephoto IMAG1655.jpg
    Olivia vincators and another box of Trinidads. :)
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    Darktower007:
    imagephoto IMAG1655.jpg

Those Trinidad's going out of production or something? Smoked my first one last night. A petit corona size while grilling. Good smoke
  • avengethisavengethis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,193
    rsherman24:
    Darktower007:
    imagephoto IMAG1655.jpg

Those Trinidad's going out of production or something? Smoked my first one last night. A petit corona size while grilling. Good smoke
    Not sure if these are the ISOM's but if they are not you can get a box of 20 for $40 on ccom. They are on clearance.
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    rsherman24:
    Darktower007:
    imagephoto IMAG1655.jpg

Are they box worthy Sherm?
    smoke em if you got em:
    rsherman24:
    Darktower007:

For $40 they are. Good quick smoke. Have to pick up a box before they sell out
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,122
    rsherman24:
    smoke em if you got em:
    rsherman24:
    Darktower007:

I heard they were being axed. http://www.cigarhabitat.com/cigar-reviews/cigar-review-trinidad-habana-reserve
    so I hit the panic button and bought one box of ci and ccom.

I'll tell ya for a 45 min smoke...oily little spice and a lot of flavor..Great grilling or little time smoke.
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    rsherman24:
    smoke em if you got em:
    rsherman24:
    Darktower007:

You fell for it Sherm..just wanted to be sure before I went to the checkout. Just ordered you a box!! Enjoy sir!
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,497
    smoke em if you got em:
    rsherman24:
    smoke em if you got em:
    rsherman24:
    Darktower007:

You fell for it Sherm..just wanted to be sure before I went to the checkout. Just ordered you a box!! Enjoy sir!

Oh Snap... Well Played Sir, Well played indeed.
    jimmyv723:
    smoke em if you got em:
    rsherman24:
    smoke em if you got em:
    rsherman24:
    Darktower007:

#BOOM
    smoke em if you got em:
    jimmyv723:
    smoke em if you got em:
    rsherman24:
    smoke em if you got em:
    rsherman24:
    Darktower007:

#BOOM

No you didn't. I thought about that for a second, then said No. Ro is occupied with the family. He would never do that.
    Too much man. Thanks. I will send you some to try
  • heels0303heels0303 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 53
    Picked up some Caldwell cigars for the first time today. Grabbed four of the Eastern Standard Silk Road Lanceros
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    Purchased this "5er" of new world from Shizz

Either my coffee has not kicked in or I just cannot count. I'm having a hard time coming up with 5 there.
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,497
    avengethis:
    Either my coffee has not kicked in or I just cannot count. I'm having a hard time coming up with 5 there.

Looks like five to me.
    avengethis:
    That's a Shizz 5ver!!!
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    Actually its high math. 6-1=5
    That must be the common core way of doing things.
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    heels0303:
    Picked up some Caldwell cigars for the first time today. Grabbed four of the Eastern Standard Silk Road Lanceros
    you try the murcias yet?
    the price sure is right, and that san andres wrapper is tassstttttyyyy
    rsherman24:
    smoke em if you got em:
    jimmyv723:
    smoke em if you got em:
    rsherman24:
    smoke em if you got em:
    rsherman24:
    Darktower007:

#BOOM

No you didn't. I thought about that for a second, then said No. Ro is occupied with the family. He would never do that.
    Too much man. Thanks. I will send you some to try
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    so today coming home from running somerrands with the wife,we come round the corner into our neightboor hood and.. destroyed mailbox photo: Destroyed Mailbox DestroyedMailbox.jpg seems i got doubled up on.first this amazing bomb from mr james owens(jd50ae)wich i thoughtwas just a box full of bands(boy was i wrong) jd50ae photo IMG_20140821_16230_edit_1408652620295_zpsygbi2ws8.jpg and then this one i was expecting a blind 5 for 5 wtith jbohon trade with jbohon photo IMG_20140821_16265_edit_1408652850077_zpszid7oqm3.jpg
  • heels0303heels0303 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 53
    jgibv:
    heels0303:
    you try the murcias yet?
    the price sure is right, and that san andres wrapper is tassstttttyyyy

Never had a Caldwell before; these are my first
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    havent purchased cigars in a while. so I got the itch. itch is gone!
    jliu:

Yep, should take care of the itch. Unless its like the love bug itch?
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    rsherman24:
    jliu:

I don't understand. All I have is hemroids. Dont lie, most of you guys have it too
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    jliu:
    rsherman24:
    jliu:

I don't understand. All I have is hemroids. Dont lie, most of you guys have it too
    Sorry to hear that brother.