Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

MOW (FTW) Humidor Pass (Home!!! - Pics Added)

Comments

• ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Medic45:
    Toombes:
    WTH, put me in after or before Medic.
    i request after me so I can bomb him again ;)

The Hell you say!
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    Rain:
    curtpick:
    Send it .
    Awesome! Maybe after CFest I'll send it to Nicaragua so AJ can sign it.
    AJ goes to cfest. I leave may 1
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    Trident:
    Rain:
    curtpick:
    Send it .
    Do it !
  • bearbbearb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,044
    Trident:
    Rain:
    curtpick:
    Send it .
    Great idea Roman. Rain, please add me to the list...if it's alright, and I will sign it @ CFest at the MOW Event with AJ as well.
    http://www.cigarfest.org/cfest14/schedule.aspx?day=thursday&event=the+best+of+aj+with+shorty+rossi

Roman, I have a pretty good idea as to what we can replace the MOW double corona with eh!? ;)
    Randy, if you wish as well, we can take some pictures of the humidor (and perhaps a few special somethings) with AJ if you wish and send them to you for your enjoyment as well.

Bwahahahahahahahahahhah!!!!

• RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    No problem Barry, you're in :)I'm not going to be able to sleep the rest of this month......Don't want to beat a dead horse, but the media does, so why not?! Some real BOTLism going on here. Even if no one from CCom signs it and AJ does not show up....you guys going out of your way to lug a humidor around CFest means a lot to me.
    Rain:
    No problem Barry, you're in :)I'm not going to be able to sleep the rest of this month......Don't want to beat a dead horse, but the media does, so why not?! Some real BOTLism going on here. Even if no one from CCom signs it and AJ does not show up....you guys going out of your way to lug a humidor around CFest means a lot to me.
    Least we can do! If one cannot use our friends to make your day and provide some cool feelings, then there is a problem in our world. Trust me when I say the pleasure is Roman's (and mine)...but getting those signatures is no big deal honestly.

Perhaps one of these years you need to make your way to PA yourself, and we can show you how easy it is to chat with your favourite blender, discuss whatever you wish with them. It is a very challenging to describe the event itself, but needless to say it will provide MORE then you expect could be possible.

How this will end already makes me smile!
    As per nobody showing up @ CFest ;0 Haha! Good one!

AJ, Alex, Andy, Kelly.....you name em, they will be there. Not sure whether they are allowing the beard this year though...Tim? You holding down the fort @ HQ?
    Last year in the Army....so traveling will not have to be planned out months in advance.
    You know you want to sign...
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    If you can put me right before Trident, I will hand deliver it to him after I sign it.
    SleevePlz:
    If you can put me right before Trident, I will hand deliver it to him after I sign it.
    Not a problem, Teach. I'll probably send it next week just to make sure it's there when it needs to be.
    SleevePlz:
    This is going out tomorrow...can I get your addy? Thought I had it from the MOW (FTW) Anthology you sent me.
    Address sent. Thanks for having me.
    Rules updated, feel free to join!
    Awesomeness. Can't wait to check this thing out and put the ol' John Hancock on there. What is that? A 100 ct? That might be big enough to hold the return load :)
    Indeed, 100ct. If I was not such a MOW ho, these two are cool too.imageimage
    I have the top humi Randy! It is very nice, hold humidity well. Basically it is my only real humi I use regularly, and the rest of my sticks are in coolers. I do have the signed AVO piano that i picked up in chicago this year that will also soon go on display when i figure out where.
    Rain:
    Cool. I'll keep an eye out for it.
  • Tyland64Tyland64 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 714
    Randy, If your down with it I would like to sign your humi at Cigar Fest next week. I will be hanging out with Roman and Barry and a bunch of CCOM brothers.
    Tyland64:
    Randy, If your down with it I would like to sign your humi at Cigar Fest next week. I will be hanging out with Roman and Barry and a bunch of CCOM brothers.
    Yes please.
    Oh jeez...just realized I forgot a white sharpie. Doh!!!!
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    Rain:
    brianetz1:
    In
    Yeah you are.
    Ummm.....am I really not in?
    You're between Smoke em and Curt.
    Rain:
    Oh jeez...just realized I forgot a white sharpie. Doh!!!!
    do you want a white sharpie? Ive never seen a white one. I have solver at home. Or can pick up any color you want really. Just . Let me know
    Anything that would write on it and stay, I just assumed they made white sharpies.
    i'll test a whole bunch of colors on it for you.
    Is this sent already? We are leaving for cfest early on Thursday and want to make sure we get it before Wednesday
    Sent out on the 22nd, expected to land Monday, April 28, 2014
    Received the humidor today and going down to Roman's tonight for a herf, so I'll hand deliver it to him in time for cfest. I'll sign it tonight with him and get a pic up later. For now, here are my takes (left) and puts (right). Since it has some traveling to do, I opted to go with some tubos. image Thanks for having me in the pass. Very nice selection of cigars to choose from, as well! Let me know if there is an issue with the puts.
    Everything looks great, thanks!