Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

MOW (FTW) Humidor Pass (Home!!! - Pics Added)

Comments

• TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    for some reason it did not make it to my place from tony's...
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Effing Nish Patel stole it!
    i bet he will sign it for you
  • bearbbearb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,044
    Oh yeah! rocky, kaizad, nish, and i bet we can attempt to get someone to print 'victor sinclair' and 'ron mexico' with the neon markers i am bringing just for that humi! Drunks are very obliging when you give free cigars. Dont worry, we are really going to make it all purty for you Randy! You will hardly recognize it after we are done with it! Get rid of all those violent scenes, with masks and dark things.
    ^^^True Friends!!!!
    so...AJ never came to our CCOM get together because he was not feeling well. Although we did have a few special guests like Alex, Andy, and even kaitlyn (if you don't know she is the one who sends you all of the ccom emails). I also had Jaime sign it, he is the one who does most of the rolling during Cfest. But, as requested, I had Rocky, Nish and Nimish sign it, along with Kaiser from Gurkha...they unfortunely signed right over the MAN O WAR helmet on the front, but at least all of the ccom signatures are still visible...The pass also happened, but it was not photo documented...but there are sticks inside...

DRUMROLL

photo 20140505_081857.jpg
    Whoa...that is awesome! Thanks a ton guys, I'm sure lugging that thing around was no fun, but I hear that Nish is a good guy ;)
    send me the address for medic so i can get it shipped out. by the way I changed your box for you. The one you sent it in was HUGE!!!! i'll figure out what to do with the blanket
    Awesome summary Roman.
    As per the pass, for those down the line....hopefully there are a few obvious things in there that should not be 'takes'. Enough said! ;)
    Give the blanket to a homeless guy.PM
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    Trident:
    send me the address for medic so i can get it shipped out. by the way I changed your box for you. The one you sent it in was HUGE!!!! i'll figure out what to do with the blanket
    Brian T. Rogers PO BOX 1411 Booneville KY 41314
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    Medic45:
    Trident:

OH...gee...a free addy.
    jd50ae:
    Medic45:
    Trident:

OH...gee...a free addy.
    na bro it's like this, I've been tossed around so many times my addy is on every bathroom stall in the us!! No sense in hiding it since 98% of the forum has it anyway lol
    9405 9036 9930 0182 8023 07
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    Glad I got to take part in this. Hope it finds you well, Rain.
    y2pascoe:
    Thanks Mike! It'll be awesome that every time I grab a smoke, I'll be reminded of BOTLs.
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    Rain:
    y2pascoe:
    Thanks Mike! It'll be awesome that every time I grab a smoke, I'll be reminded of BOTLs.
    I got to sign it and participate on an evening shared with a stand-up group of gentlemen. A tradition I hope we all can participate in for years to come
    It is safe and sound. It will be hand delivered to Daniel sometime today.. Thanks for letting me be a apart of this awesome pass... This Humi is freaking sexy as hell.. I believe a 5V is calling my name. The old plain one just isnt cutting it anymore after seeing this up close and personal... :)
    Timing is everything really. CFest made short work of getting a lot of botl's autographs on that humi. As per AJ, he was a tad under the weather due to travel delays and the impacts upon his body. Suffice it to say though, it was great seeing some new faces, and a lot of old ones. Think Randy will be quite pleased when that work of art finally finishes the rounds. :)

Might i suggest that someone has a camera ready to capture Randy's face when he opens it! ;)
    Brian, thanks for being in this!Did you guys stick AJ in the box?!
    Rain:
    Brian, thanks for being in this!Did you guys stick AJ in the box?!
    Might need to ask Roman about that! Guess part of the thrill is in the anticipation now isnt it? eh!?
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Takes on top, puts on the bottom.
    If JD or someone else could PM or text me his addy, I'll get this back on the road.
    Randy, thanks for letting me take part. This think looks awesome!
    photo 20140515_114743_zpssvvqcix6.jpg
    If JD or someone else could PM or text me his addy, I'll get this back on the road.
    Don't have his addy, but thanks for being a part of this!
    Toombes:
    photo 20140515_114743_zpssvvqcix6.jpg

PM sent
    Rain:
    Don't have his addy, but thanks for being a part of this!

What to do....What to do....

I told you to make me last and I would make sure there would be no cigars in the box when I sent it back to you.

I'll be the scourge of the forum, much like the dead sociopath boy king on "Game of Throwns".

What to do....What to do....
    Rain:
    Challenge accepted JD!image

Randy, I know this is your pass and you put the order together, but you did accept JD's challenge. If it's cool I'll ship to Royln and errbody else can adjust so that JD has his chance to fulfill your desire to receive an "empty" box.
    On its way to JD.
    Sorry I missed this, when I put this order together I did it quickly with a rough idea of where everyone lived. Sorry I forgot our bet J Dizzle.
    Rain:
    Sorry I missed this, when I put this order together I did it quickly with a rough idea of where everyone lived. Sorry I forgot our bet J Dizzle.

Don't worry drizzle, I didn't.... :)