Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

MOW (FTW) Humidor Pass (Home!!! - Pics Added)

Comments

• Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 843
    I guess I also needs Shizz'z addy. Someone please pass it along to me. Thanks!
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Thanks Robert!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Which AVO has the dark blue band? I don't think I've seen that one before.
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    my guess is that is the lighting. it is the maduro i believe
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Trident:
    my guess is that is the lighting. it is the maduro i believe
    Oh yeah, I completely forgot about the maduro (never had it). It does have a darker band. Thanks!
    I am still waiting for Shizz's addy. Does anyone have it. I will send him another PM this afternoon if I haven't heard from anyone. I want to get this out ASAP. I am out of town and don't want anything to happen to it as I am lugging it around. Thanks!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Bobbo2009:
    I am still waiting for Shizz's addy. Does anyone have it. I will send him another PM this afternoon if I haven't heard from anyone. I want to get this out ASAP. I am out of town and don't want anything to happen to it as I am lugging it around. Thanks!
    Addy sent
    This went out the other day. Shows that it should be delivered on Saturday. DC# 9114901230801266241657
    DC 9114901123086754631429
    Headed off to Honorknight in a newly packaged box.
  • honorknight7honorknight7 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 525
    Rgr Rgr will be on the lookout for it, probably arrive Thurs/Fri ? would be perfect if so, that way I can get it right back out by Sat :)

ALSO ... Curt, I will be needing that addy of yours to send it out your way
    Monday it should arrive
    Bigshizza:
    DC 9114901123086754631429
    Headed off to Honorknight in a newly packaged box.
    Thanks for the new box, Jimbo!
    Pass is moving along nicely, awesome to see!Let this be a cautious tale of packaging. The humidor has been slightly damaged in a corner. Not a huge deal, but just something to keep in mind next time we all send out a package/box/bomb. Too much is better then too little...thanks USPS ;)"scratches other then the corner, but the tray inside has some bigger trouble, it was smashed down on an item without packing on the outer edge and because of that made it break in away from the lips edge it sits on"
  • honorknight7honorknight7 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 525
    Sent out this afternoon (9534 6214 3381 4170 0003 11) was a little worse for wear but put it in a new box, with heavy cardboard corners added inside & Styrofoam panels & corners as well, and all the other peanuts it came in, in a nice home depot box lol

I have someones towel to return to them, as It didn't fit & wasn't needed in the repacking, just let me know

Adds, no takes.......
    imageimage>
    The two Vegas are standard sticks around here for the take/add aspect of the pass, but the two Hatuey ones I added with them are for Rain Please, ... I wanted to send something I smoke almost daily that he may not get to try, and I forgot to mark them for him only. Thanks
    honorknight7:
    Sent out this afternoon (9534 6214 3381 4170 0003 11) was a little worse for wear but put it in a new box, with heavy cardboard corners added inside & Styrofoam panels & corners as well, and all the other peanuts it came in, in a nice home depot box lol

I have someones towel to return to them, as It didn't fit & wasn't needed in the repacking, just let me know

Adds, no takes.......
    imageimage>
    The two Vegas are standard sticks around here for the take/add aspect of the pass, but the two Hatuey ones I added with them are for Rain Please, ... I wanted to send something I smoke almost daily that he may not get to try, and I forgot to mark them for him only. Thanks
    Damn I hoped my new box and pack job would survive...it's my towel, use it as a rag or something....
    Jim, he Fort Knoxed this thing! Send the towel to Jay, I think he needs it. Thanks for being in on this Steve.imageimage
  • bearbbearb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,044
    Guess all good things have to end eh!? Was fun watching this thing travel around the country. Shame to hear about the tray being squished down. Wonder what it was up against that wouldnt flex? Perhaps go get a coffee and think about it. ;)

Cant wait to see pics of the entire process. Funny to go back and follow this thing from the beginning, and see the evolution of what it is/was and became.

If that humi could talk about the places it has been....them be quite the stories.
    Glad that is mostly made it home safely.
    You sent me...packing peanuts. A LOT of them ;)imageI fully accept that shipping around something the size of a mobile home increases the chance for damage, so I'm not complaining. Like I also said, the generosity of you all lugging this around is staggering. I was just reminding us all to package stuff how we'd like to receive it.
    No me...i didnt put any nuts in there. However, i do suggest you do the following on a certain object to make the sharpie permanent. Bake at a low temp oven like 225 for 2 plus hours. Even then I would still hand wash, I wouldn’t use the dishwasher. Sorry that i couldnt do that for you at Cfest. :(
    It's no big man, I'm sure the beer was flowing ;)The CFest crew did more than enough!
    So what sticks and items were in the humi when it came back to you?
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,122
    Well at least its just the tray and not the lid or something really expensive
    Trident:
    I still don't have it, it has two stops left. Those pics were from HK to show the tray and how he was packaging it.
    oh ok. Looking forward to seeing it.
    Trident:
    Me too!!!
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    Rain:
    Trident:
    Me too!!!

You have a PM.
    Rain:
    Trident:
    I still don't have it, it has two stops left. Those pics were from HK to show the tray and how he was packaging it.
    Bump!??! Where are those last 2 stops?
  • New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    I have it right now, Ive not sent it to Rand-Diggity yet.