Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Chrislolds

13»

Comments

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    chrislolds:
    Ya... The bombs are coming in... the mailman knocked on my door today instead of just leaving the mail, totally mad doggin me for all the extra weight he's be carrying.

I'm taking pictures and gonna post some thank you's, and I'm starting my address list to get retaliation.... I've been taking notes and I've got some idea's for the carnage I'm going to drop.
    "Chris Olds", hmmmmm, where did I type that yesterday??? Oh yeah, I remember, in a pm to yet another forum vet looking to light you up :)
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Chris, us SoCal bros stick together so if you need any help on the returns, let me know.
    james40:
    Chris, us SoCal bros stick together so if you need any help on the returns, let me know.
    That reminds me, I owe you, BIG TIME!!!! What are you enjoying these days?
    SleevePlz:
    james40:
    That reminds me, I owe you, BIG TIME!!!! What are you enjoying these days?
    you don't owe me anything bro. My taste buds haven't been working too much lately with cigars, which is another reason I moved to matches. Thanks but no thanks my friend.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    james40:
    Chris, I 2nd this. I am only a PM away. Better yet, I am literally only a few miles down the street from you. Maybe we should meet up somewhere, I'm sure James wouldn't mind a trip down to the Tobacco Barn, and we can come up with something for all these wankers.

bandyt09:
    james40:
    Chris, I 2nd this. I am only a PM away. Better yet, I am literally only a few miles down the street from you. Maybe we should meet up somewhere, I'm sure James wouldn't mind a trip down to the Tobacco Barn, and we can come up with something for all these wankers.

So what you are saying is that bombing Sac-town, Rancho Cucamonga, San Ramon, and Santa Ana this past week wasn't enough? Alright, I'll keep going. You guys are what, San Dawg and Lake Forest, if I recall correctly. Isn't Vinny out there with you guys? Maybe I'll even hit Joe again for good measure (he was actually my very first bomb target). Who else you got?
    SleevePlz:
    bandyt09:
    james40:

So what you are saying is that bombing Sac-town, Rancho Cucamonga, San Ramon, and Santa Ana this past week wasn't enough? Alright, I'll keep going. You guys are what, San Dawg and Lake Forest, if I recall correctly. Isn't Vinny out there with you guys? Maybe I'll even hit Joe again for good measure (he was actually my very first bomb target). Who else you got?
    Tony remember one thing before you potentially do something very unintelligent here; Elmo lives here and he can smell what you are cooking..............
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    ehehat:
    Jetmech_63:
    ehehat:
    Where in SoCal? There are a couple others here that might be close to you.
    Dafuq eric! You wanna herf with the new guy just can't squeeze some time for my fat ass to come down and have a smoke. You're about as consistent as a Gurkha!
    Welcome Chris! Thanks a ton for looking for that beer at Stone for me. Some new guy tips... Buy a bigger humi and while you're waiting for it to come in start pricing coolers, buy a few spare mail boxes and tell us what kind of cigars you like or what you like about cigars. We're here to kinda guide you on the path and suggest diffrent things. None of us are crazy enough to blindly throw some guy we do t know a bunch of cigars so don't keep worrying about that.
    dude, I'm the one that keeps asking you and Dustin to come down. The next 2 weekends I'm tied up with Easter and my anniversary but I'd LOVE to have you come down before you ship out! The weekend after, May 2nd. Let's book it. Comparing me with a Gurkha? Man, that's low.
    gurkhas pretty consistent...just not in a good way
    bandyt09:
    SleevePlz:
    bandyt09:
    james40:

Tony remember one thing before you potentially do something very unintelligent here; Elmo lives here and he can smell what you are cooking..............
    Woo, woo, woo. Let's not be rash. We can all get along here. I think I've shown California enough love for this month. Elmo doesn't need to visit the Murder Mitten. We good.
    SleevePlz:
    bandyt09:
    SleevePlz:
    bandyt09:
    james40:

Woo, woo, woo. Let's not be rash. We can all get along here. I think I've shown California enough love for this month. Elmo doesn't need to visit the Murder Mitten. We good.
    You really are pretty smart, for a teacher I mean........
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Whoa whoa whoa. What do we have here? ..... When are we bombing the teach?
    danielzreyes:
    Whoa whoa whoa. What do we have here? ..... When are we bombing the teach?
    For you, in 2 innings I hope!
    Gotta love watching the Teach squirm. Lolz