Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

2014 Gang War

Comments

• ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 392
    FireRob:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    this dude is trippin'!!!!!!!!!!, that bomb that hit really messed him up!
    I will never be the same person again
    Hey you got hit hard but you put out one heck of a hit also! Go team fish!
  • FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    Thanks Andy, He got the best I could do. Heck he almost got one of everything I could do LOL!
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    We must have laced all those hits with crack because you team tarter sauce boys are trippin. You all got spanked again this week. There is no shame in admitting defeat. Team Trident won't rub in our awesomeness too much.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    jsnake:
    We must have laced all those hits with crack because you team tarter sauce boys are trippin. You all got spanked again this week. There is no shame in admitting defeat. Team Trident won't rub in our awesomeness too much.
    Next week we are throwing dynamite into the pond!!
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    jsnake:
    sorry there snake you guys didn't win again, you guys got spanked again, but you keep telling yourself that that make you guys feel better,
    i just like how everyone from team trident think's they are actually winning, i may not of been big on trading and bombing, but i been here long enough to know how to whip some trident asss!!!!! LOL
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    jsnake:
    sorry there snake you guys didn't win again, you guys got spanked again, but you keep telling yourself that that make you guys feel better,
    i just like how everyone from team trident think's they are actually winning, i may not of been big on trading and bombing, but i been here long enough to know how to whip some trident asss!!!!! LOL

Winning!
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    These Forkers are all talk
  • blutattooblutattoo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
    Bigshizza:
    jsnake:
    Next week will see the epic destruction of team fish. If Jim says it's so then it's so.
    blutattoo:
    Bigshizza:
    jsnake:
    Next week will see the epic destruction of team fish. If Jim says it's so then it's so.
    Here is Jim getting some warm ups in. image
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,122
    Jetmech_63:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    jsnake:

Winning!
    Fishy tiger blood!! Can't stop the Adonis DNA in our gills!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Are we still waiting on one more hit this week or did I miss a bomb? We should have another dead fish somewhere.....
    I think we are done. Rob and DZR got hit on the fish side.
    rsherman24:
    From the looks of it were half way there. With 30 or so in and bout 15 complete.
    Darktower007:
    rsherman24:
    From the looks of it were half way there. With 30 or so in and bout 15 complete.
    We should be at 16 hits (4 per week). I saw ehehat, DZR, and Tyland get hit this week. Who's missing?
    SleevePlz:
    Darktower007:
    rsherman24:
    We should be at 16 hits (4 per week). I saw ehehat, DZR, and Tyland get hit this week. Who's missing?

FireRob got hit early and squealed like a little girl, or a Bears fan. Oh wait, he is on my team.
    SleevePlz:
    Darktower007:
    rsherman24:
    No clue on who gets destroyed or when.
    rsherman24:
    SleevePlz:
    Darktower007:
    rsherman24:

FireRob got hit early and squealed like a little girl, or a Bears fan. Oh wait, he is on my team.
    Okay, I found it. I stopped looking when the dates got to Tuesday. Didn't notice that he got hit on Monday. Thanks.
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 808
    I am just looking for a little clarity here. I am subbing in for James40, and this means that I am team Fish? I am assuming this due to who I received my orders from, but I learned a long time ago it's better to know for sure. Also if this is correct it is nice to join the winning team.
    Patrickbrick:
    I am just looking for a little clarity here. I am subbing in for James40, and this means that I am team Fish? I am assuming this due to who I received my orders from, but I learned a long time ago it's better to know for sure. Also if this is correct it is nice to join the winning team.
    More like a lamb being lead to slaughter.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    blutattoo:
    Bigshizza:
    jsnake:
    YUP,, Wait till Team Fish Gets a "Load" of this Guy!!!
    photo d54b1c4a-626a-4192-bb04-3478033b385d.jpg
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    danielzreyes:
    photo FA71C667-orig.jpg
    clap ......
    clap .....
    clap .....

clap ....
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Time to gird your loins old.... CHUM... Get it?
    rsherman24:
    SleevePlz:
    Darktower007:
    rsherman24:

Sherm, same team or not, I still owe you two….Don’t piss me off.
    Bigshizza:

• ehehatehehat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,534
    rsherman24:
    Bigshizza:

wait, so Jim posts a pic of his team and you post a pic of yours? Yeah, that's what's happening here.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Patrickbrick:
    No one here is scared of you fish stick. You are after all second string stepping up from the Gatorade table.
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 808
    Lol, some times the second string can surprise you. And on a few occasions the starter never sees the field again. I'm not saying, I'm just saying, you know what I'm saying.
    I’ll tell you what I am saying, The Brick House was the one we didn’t want you to know about until the time was just right. If you knew what he was capable of you would not have wanted to play and would have taken your little cigars and gone home.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    FireRob:
    I’ll tell you what I am saying, The Brick House was the one we didn’t want you to know about until the time was just right. If you knew what he was capable of you would not have wanted to play and would have taken your little cigars and gone home.
    Me and JSnake look at each other with blank expressions, then both of us start lughing,,,,,,, hystericaly,,,,
    Rudy, just disregard my comment, I wasn’t talking about you, you are the only exception to your sorry team.