The JD Luken Debate Thread

Comments

• RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Thanks Brian, guess I'm slacking
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    brianetz1:
    jgibv:
    brianetz1:
    this is how you should do it JD, just post your daily rant in here rather than each of them getting their own thread. It would make the NCR area a lot more clean and keep other threads from getting buried before they have a chance to take off. It would give the people who enjoy these threads the chance to comment on the topics and debate in here rather than sprawled all over the place.
    now that's a great idea, brian.
    thanks, another thing is that you can always change the subject so that it will show up in the most recent post area and show what they are talking about at the time.

You are a genius Brain.
    This kind of bending over backwards confuses me.

Former Marine banned from daughter’s school after dispute over Islam lesson Published October 31, 2014 FoxNews.com

A Marine dad said he was banned from his daughter’s Maryland high school after he called the school and asked that she be temporarily removed from a course studying the virtues of the Muslim faith. (MyFoxDC.com)

A former Marine who served in Iraq says he's been banned from his daughter's Maryland high school after a heated argument over a lesson on Islam.
    Kevin Wood told MyFoxDC.com that he went to La Plata High School in La Plata, a town about 30 miles southeast of Washington, and challenged a history assignment requiring students to list the benefits of Islam. He said the meeting with the vice principal got heated; the school said he made a threat and banned the Iraq veteran from school property.

"[Wood] was threatening to cause a disruption or possible disruption at the school," a district spokesperson said.

Wood did not deny getting worked up over the issue, but said he was standing up for the Constitution and is against any religion being taught at the public school.

"I have witnesses that have said I did not threaten anybody," he told the station. "I don't force my religious views on them, so don't force your religious views on me."

The school is allowing his eleventh-grade daughter to spend the class time in the school's library, but defended its assignment and said it is teaching world history, not religion.

Wood's wife, Melissa, wondered how teaching about one religion is considered a history lesson while teaching about Christianity would be viewed diffrerently.

"We cannot discuss our Ten Commandments in school but they can discuss Islam's Five Pillars?"

The three-page assignment asked questions including, "How did Muslim conquerors treat those they conquered?"

A homework assignment obtained by MyFoxDC.com showed the correct answer was, “With tolerance, kindness and respect."

• brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    jd50ae:

Former Marine banned from daughter’s school after dispute over Islam lesson Published October 31, 2014 FoxNews.com

A Marine dad said he was banned from his daughter’s Maryland high school after he called the school and asked that she be temporarily removed from a course studying the virtues of the Muslim faith. (MyFoxDC.com)

A former Marine who served in Iraq says he's been banned from his daughter's Maryland high school after a heated argument over a lesson on Islam.
    Kevin Wood told MyFoxDC.com that he went to La Plata High School in La Plata, a town about 30 miles southeast of Washington, and challenged a history assignment requiring students to list the benefits of Islam. He said the meeting with the vice principal got heated; the school said he made a threat and banned the Iraq veteran from school property.

"[Wood] was threatening to cause a disruption or possible disruption at the school," a district spokesperson said.

Wood did not deny getting worked up over the issue, but said he was standing up for the Constitution and is against any religion being taught at the public school.

"I have witnesses that have said I did not threaten anybody," he told the station. "I don't force my religious views on them, so don't force your religious views on me."

The school is allowing his eleventh-grade daughter to spend the class time in the school's library, but defended its assignment and said it is teaching world history, not religion.

Wood's wife, Melissa, wondered how teaching about one religion is considered a history lesson while teaching about Christianity would be viewed diffrerently.

"We cannot discuss our Ten Commandments in school but they can discuss Islam's Five Pillars?"

The three-page assignment asked questions including, "How did Muslim conquerors treat those they conquered?"

A homework assignment obtained by MyFoxDC.com showed the correct answer was, “With tolerance, kindness and respect."

the issue is that you can't teach modern middle east history without teaching Islam and what the religions views are. You flat out can't understand whats going on there currently if you don't understand what the difference between shia and sunni.

This is the same while teaching about the Renaissance and protestant revolution. You can't teach much of the middle ages without teaching about the proliferation of the Roman Catholic Church.

now, if the faculty member was forcing a student to say they believe in the Islamic tenants or forcing them to acknowledge that Islam is a good thing that is a whole other topic, but having students do report on the proliferation of Islam in the middle east in the 16th-17th centuries and asking a question about if Muslim conquerors of old treated the conquered countries well after they occupied them is not wrong. There is factual basis for the statement that Ottoman Empire treated all conquered nations with tolerance, kindness, and respect. t
    brianetz1:
    jd50ae:

the issue is that you can't teach modern middle east history without teaching Islam and what the religions views are. You flat out can't understand whats going on there currently if you don't understand what the difference between shia and sunni.

This is the same while teaching about the Renaissance and protestant revolution. You can't teach much of the middle ages without teaching about the proliferation of the Roman Catholic Church.

now, if the faculty member was forcing a student to say they believe in the Islamic tenants or forcing them to acknowledge that Islam is a good thing that is a whole other topic, but having students do report on the proliferation of Islam in the middle east in the 16th-17th centuries and asking a question about if Muslim conquerors of old treated the conquered countries well after they occupied them is not wrong. There is factual basis for the statement that Ottoman Empire treated all conquered nations with tolerance, kindness, and respect. t

And I don't disagree with you at all. But, a lot of religions teach the same thing and had a great deal to do with the spread of different cultures across the globe.
    Marine Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi freed from Mexican jail, immediately returns to US after strong diplomatic support

By William La Jeunesse, Dan Gallo Published November 01, 2014

After 214 days in a Mexican prison, Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi crossed the US – Mexican border Friday night, boarding a private jet for Florida shortly after 9 p.m., after a strong diplomatic push appeared to help convince a judge to release the former Marine on humanitarian grounds.

After reviewing the ruling, Tahmooressi family spokesman Jonathan Franks said the judge acted on a recommendation from the PGR, the Mexican Attorney General's Office. In that motion, the prosecutor "essentially withdrew the charges," Franks said. Moments later, the trial judge issued an acquittal in Andrew's case, calling for an "immediate and absolute release."

His release comes after a lengthy, closed trial and a Congressional hearing in September highly critical of Obama Administration efforts to secure his release and Mexico’s refusal to let him go. Tahmooressi said he made an innocent mistake the evening he crossed into Tijuana with three weapons in his truck on March 31.

While his defense rested its case several weeks ago, Tahmooressi’s release came only after a strong diplomatic push from former Gov. Bill Richardson of New Mexico and Reps. Ed Royce (R-CA) and Matt Salmon (R-AZ). Speaking by phone on his way to board a plane with Tahmooressi, Richardson said the trio, along with talk show host Montel Williams, met with Mexico’s Attorney General and Ambassador to the US, advocating for his liberation.

"The totality of diplomacy, the judicial process, the legal strategy and the importance of the American-Mexican relationship resulted in Andrew's release," Richardson said. "And now we have this great outcome. Andrew's coming home."

As late as Friday morning, the family spokesman told Fox News the judge was not expected to make a decision for at least another week. While the spokesman expressed optimism, the there was no certainty that the judge would rule in Tahmooressi’s favor and could have found him guilty of firearms possession. His attorney had argued for his release based on humanitarian grounds and on a violation of his civil rights.

Upon release, Mexican officials processed him quickly through immigration, Richardson said.

"He was happy. He was smiling. He's looking good. His spirits are high," Richardson told Fox News, adding that Tahmooressi said he wants a steak dinner and stone crabs.
    But Richardson said Tahmooressi is seeking privacy and still needs to receive treatment for his Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, something that wasn’t available in Mexican prison-- a key argument put forth by defense attorney Fernando Benitez.
    The three officials, along with Tahmooressi’s mother Jill, have spent the last week in Tijuana pressing officials for his release.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    So, I didn't follow this story at all. I heard occasional references to it, but never really looked into it. Now reading this article, I'm confused. He broke a law while in Mexico and was jailed. Why is there outrage? I'm guessing if a military member from some other country was traveling in our country with weapons illegally, no one would be opposed to jailing him. I'm assuming there is more to this story that I'm just not aware of.
    What did he do? Don't know the details...but break a law in another country and their rules should apply
    I hope the PTSD argument solely does not save him. Gone to war? Then you probably have some degree of PTSD.
    Also changed the name. I was trolling you JD, but with good intentions. Hope you can keep this thread alive with your topics.
  • EulogyEulogy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,295
    SleevePlz:
    So, I didn't follow this story at all. I heard occasional references to it, but never really looked into it. Now reading this article, I'm confused. He broke a law while in Mexico and was jailed. Why is there outrage? I'm guessing if a military member from some other country was traveling in our country with weapons illegally, no one would be opposed to jailing him. I'm assuming there is more to this story that I'm just not aware of.
    No, it seems that is the story. He took a firearm in to Mexico and was arrested for it. Montel Williams believes that he should be released because of his military service and ptsd. Mexico has very tough laws for firearms, so he's looking at some serious time.
    Eulogy:
    SleevePlz:
    No, it seems that is the story. He took a firearm in to Mexico and was arrested for it. Montel Williams believes that he should be released because of his military service and ptsd. Mexico has very tough laws for firearms, so he's looking at some serious time.
    ,br>
    He got lost and ended up in mexico with 3 rifles. People think he should have been released because he made an honest mistake. mexican police, probably the most corrupt on earth, were just rubbing our faces in it. Tough laws for firearms.....you are kidding right. The Hercules special police are under investigation for the murder of 3 Americans. If we treated illegal mexicans the same way they treat Americans would you be so sympathetic? If we had decent border protection would we even be discussing this? Because it works both ways.
    Got lost? Uh huh
    jd50ae:
    Eulogy:
    SleevePlz:
    ,br>
    He got lost and ended up in mexico with 3 rifles. People think he should have been released because he made an honest mistake. mexican police, probably the most corrupt on earth, were just rubbing our faces in it. Tough laws for firearms.....you are kidding right. The Hercules special police are under investigation for the murder of 3 Americans. If we treated illegal mexicans the same way they treat Americans would you be so sympathetic? If we had decent border protection would we even be discussing this? Because it works both ways.
    This is a straw man argument. Regardless, Mexico does have tough gun laws, even if they have issues with their police force.
  • wahooschockwahooschock Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 641
    jd50ae:
    Eulogy:
    SleevePlz:
    ,br>
    Nope . Border patrol would just shoot m and you wouldnt hear a peep about it.
    Report: 94% Of Illegal Border Crossers Skip Court Hearings Over 11-Week Period

By Caroline May, Breitbart News

Thousands of family units that recently entered the United States illegally failed to appear before immigration judges between July 18 and October 7 of this year.

Documents from the Executive Office of Immigration Review provided to the House Judiciary Committee this week and exclusively obtained by Breitbart News offer a brief snapshot into the failure of certain undocumented immigrants who've been released into the United States to appear in immigration court.

According to the EOIR documents, in that two-and-a-half month period from mid-July to early October, immigration judges across the country rendered 3,885 decisions on removal cases dealing with “aliens” in family units. Of those decisions, 94 percent (3,661) were made “in absentia,” or the alien’s failure to appear resulted in an order of removal.

• webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    Rain:
    What did he do? Don't know the details...but break a law in another country and their rules should apply
    I'm all for that. The law should apply regardless who you are. After all, Mexico is trying to keep weapons out of the hands of murderous drug cartels.

Of course, what you can do without any jail time is, you can sell a couple thousand directly to the cartels. Sure, you may be the first cabinet member in history held in contempt of congress; but your president will invoke executive privilege, stand behind you, and you will retain your post, because, after all, you are so uniquely irreplaceable to the important task of bringing banksters and stock swindlers and robo-signers to justice.

It's not what you do. It's who you are.

30,000 Lose Health Care Due To ObamaCare In Indiana

BY DANIEL HALPER, Weekly Standard

"Thousands of Hoosiers are learning they will need to get new health insurance," says the local Indiana reporter. "This impacts 30,000 Anthem customers in the state. Their policies don't meet the guidelines of the Affordable Care Act, so Anthem can't sell them. We're told customers will have to pick a new plan between November 15th and December 31st, if they want coverage in the new year. All new policies sold must include ten essential benefits, like maternity coverage and pediatric dental care."

The report goes on to night that it "not an option" to appeal this decision because plans must be "compliant with the Affordable Care Act."

‘We Will Have Nunn’: Elbert Guillory’s Ads ‘Seriously Impacting’ Senate Races

By: FreeAtLastPAC for Breitbart News

As Election Day nears, rising Republican star Elbert Guillory (R-La.) and the Free At Last PAC launched a major effort to warn voters in Arkansas, Georgia, and Louisiana about the detrimental effect liberal policies are having on the nation's African American community.

In a series of TV ad buys totaling upwards to $330,000 and appearing on both broadcast and cable TV, Guillory's Free At Last PAC aired ads during major sporting events over the weekend before Election Day. Ads were aired in all three states including his home state of Louisiana where Guillory serves as a State Senator.

• jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    jd50ae:
    ‘We Will Have Nunn’: Elbert Guillory’s Ads ‘Seriously Impacting’ Senate Races

By: FreeAtLastPAC for Breitbart News

As Election Day nears, rising Republican star Elbert Guillory (R-La.) and the Free At Last PAC launched a major effort to warn voters in Arkansas, Georgia, and Louisiana about the detrimental effect liberal policies are having on the nation's African American community.

In a series of TV ad buys totaling upwards to $330,000 and appearing on both broadcast and cable TV, Guillory's Free At Last PAC aired ads during major sporting events over the weekend before Election Day. Ads were aired in all three states including his home state of Louisiana where Guillory serves as a State Senator.

curious jd....what's the takeaway from this one?
    what did you get out of the story?

i'm not sure what to make of it ..... other than the SuperPAC ads are trying to sway voters.
    is there more to it? did i miss something?
  • raisindotraisindot Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 936
    jd50ae:
    Eulogy:
    SleevePlz:
    ,br>

He did not get lost. He had been to Mexico several times before already and the day he was arrested he had checked in and out of a hotel in Tijuana. When the custom guards stopped him, he was heading INTO Mexico, not away from it. From the looks of it, he had gone to Mexico to try to complete a deal of some kind and got caught. And the "tough laws for firearms" were the laws that the U.S. had been asking Mexico to enforce for years to reign in their drug wars. And, when in captivity, the guy was treated much better than Mexican prisoners, even though he tried to escape his first prison. He had his own comfortable cell, was allowed two hours of phone time every day, received visits from a pastor and his mother, and was represented by one of the best defense attorneys in Mexico. Hardly someone Mexico was trying to hang up to dry and he got much better treatment than an armed Mexican national who crossed the border into the U.S. and was caught would have received.
    Do it during elections and no one would notice? Yea right... Election Eve Surprise: DOJ Belatedly Releases Fast & Furious Documents

By Stephen Dinan - The Washington Times

The Justice Department sent Congress 64,280 pages of documents it had previously withheld from the botched Fast and Furious gun-walking operation on Tuesday, in a move Republicans said was an admission by President Obama that he overstepped his legal bounds.

Investigators had sought the documents for years, with the House even suing in federal court to force their release. Mr. Obama had asserted executive privilege, claiming the documents were part of the “deliberative process” of White House decision-making and therefore didn’t need to be divulged, but the court rejected those claims.
    Exclusive photos show injuries Joran van der Sloot sustained in prison, lawyer claims killer 'fears for his life'

By Carmen M. Llona Published November 06, 2014 Fox News Latino

Fox News Latino obtained never-before-seen photos of the injuries convicted killer Joran van der Sloot received while in prison.

Fox News Latino has obtained exclusive photos of the injuries Joran van der Sloot, the prime suspect in the 2005 disappearance of U.S. teen Natalee Holloway, sustained inside a Peruvian prison.

According to his lawyer, van der Sloot was attacked twice in the last two weeks inside the prison. His last cut, in the kidney area, required 15 stitches and was described by a prison doctor as “profound,” according to prison document obtained by Fox News Latino. He did not require surgery, and the injuries are far less severe than previous reports claiming he was in serious condition.

The 27-year-old Dutch national, who is serving a 28-year prison sentence for the murder of a Peruvian woman, is recovering in the infirmary of one of Peru’s most notorious – and dangerous – prisons. Maximo Altez Navarro, van der Sloot’s lawyer, and the inmate’s wife, who also spoke to Fox News Latino, are demanding that he be moved to Lima or, at the very least, a hospital where he can receive appropriate care.

The top authority in the Peruvian prisons, or INPE, Jose Luis Perez Guadalupe, has disregarded van der Sloot’s claims that he was injured in prison – saying van der Sloot harmed himself to play the victim.
    The convicted killer was serving time for the murder of Stephanie Flores, when he was suddenly transferred to the Challapalca Prison in August of this year. Prison authorities said he had threatened to kill one of the guards.
    Altez said his client is in real danger and was stabbed by fellow inmates to draw the attention of the press in the hopes of having the infamous prison closed for good.
    Challapalca, which sits at an altitude of 15,737 feet in a remote area of southern Peru, is a desolated place where temperatures can plunge to minus 4 degrees Fahrenheit at night.
    “It’s where they take inmates to torture them,” Altez said.
    Van der Sloot’s wife, Leidy Figueroa, said she went to visit van der Sloot in prison on Sunday, Nov. 2 and said she panicked when she saw his injuries.
    “He was losing a lot of blood,” she said, adding that van der Sloot knew his attackers and is certain the inmates want him killed in order to shut down the prison. “That’s what Joran told me,” she said. “We want to bring him down [to Lima], they want to kill him.”
    According to his lawyer, van der Sloot is the only foreigner and by far the most notorious inmate in Challapalca, which holds around 350 of the “worst criminals” in the country.
    But prison officials in Lima have repeatedly denied claims by Figueroa that van der Sloot is being mistreated, and say she’s outright lying.
    After Sunday’s alleged attack, Figueroa returned to the prison with a judge, two police officers and a photographer and a petition to argue his life is at risk and should be moved to Lima immediately.
    At the time of this posting, the judge had not yet rule on the motion.
    Figueroa, 25, married the convicted murderer on July of this year while pregnant of their now 7-weeks-old daughter. They met in prison in 2011 and Figueroa swears he is a changed man. “God has opened the door to his heart. All is paid in this life and he is paying now; God has a mission for him,” she added.
    When inquired about Natalee Holloway, whose body was never found and whose case remains open, she just said: “We don’t speak of the past, we only speak of the present and the future.”
    According to the Peruvian criminal code, van der Sloot is eligible for parole in four years, after having served almost five of the nine years that make up one-third of his sentence.
    Obama Admin Releases Gitmo Detainee Classified As 'Too Dangerous To Release'

AP, Weasel Zippers

Now that this will be stopped come January, expect a flood of Gitmo releases. Fox has also reported that somehow a spokesman of Al Qaeda’s Khorasan group(that group the Obama regime is saying is ‘so dangerous’, became aware of this release before it happened, since he tweeted out a congratulations to the family of al-Odah before the release was even announced. This indicates al-Odah’s continuing connections with an active terrorist group.

MIAMI (AP) — One of the longest-held prisoners at the U.S. detention center at Guantanamo Bay was sent home to Kuwait on Wednesday, the first release based on the determination of a review panel that has been re-evaluating some men previously classified as too dangerous to release.

Fawzi al-Odah had been told his release was imminent but didn’t know the date until shortly before he boarded the flight back to his country from the base in southeast Cuba, his lawyer, Eric Lewis, said.

======= GOP Lawmaker: US Military Tried To Pay Ransom For Bergdahl

By Kristina Wong, The Hill

Rep. Duncan Hunter (R-Calif.) said Wednesday that sources have told him that the U.S. military unsuccessfully tried to pay a ransom for Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl, despite repeated denials.

In a Nov. 5 letter to Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel, Hunter wrote "it has been brought to my attention that a payment was made to an Afghan intermediary who 'disappeared' with the money and failed to facilitate Bergdahl's release in return."

Hunter said "according to sources" the payment was made between January and February 2014 through Joint Special Operations Command (JSOC), a special operations command whose activities are mostly classified.
    jd50ae:
    Exclusive photos show injuries Joran van der Sloot sustained in prison, lawyer claims killer 'fears for his life'

By Carmen M. Llona Published November 06, 2014 Fox News Latino

Fox News Latino obtained never-before-seen photos of the injuries convicted killer Joran van der Sloot received while in prison.

Fox News Latino has obtained exclusive photos of the injuries Joran van der Sloot, the prime suspect in the 2005 disappearance of U.S. teen Natalee Holloway, sustained inside a Peruvian prison.

According to his lawyer, van der Sloot was attacked twice in the last two weeks inside the prison. His last cut, in the kidney area, required 15 stitches and was described by a prison doctor as “profound,” according to prison document obtained by Fox News Latino. He did not require surgery, and the injuries are far less severe than previous reports claiming he was in serious condition.

The 27-year-old Dutch national, who is serving a 28-year prison sentence for the murder of a Peruvian woman, is recovering in the infirmary of one of Peru’s most notorious – and dangerous – prisons. Maximo Altez Navarro, van der Sloot’s lawyer, and the inmate’s wife, who also spoke to Fox News Latino, are demanding that he be moved to Lima or, at the very least, a hospital where he can receive appropriate care.

The top authority in the Peruvian prisons, or INPE, Jose Luis Perez Guadalupe, has disregarded van der Sloot’s claims that he was injured in prison – saying van der Sloot harmed himself to play the victim.
    The convicted killer was serving time for the murder of Stephanie Flores, when he was suddenly transferred to the Challapalca Prison in August of this year. Prison authorities said he had threatened to kill one of the guards.
    Altez said his client is in real danger and was stabbed by fellow inmates to draw the attention of the press in the hopes of having the infamous prison closed for good.
    Challapalca, which sits at an altitude of 15,737 feet in a remote area of southern Peru, is a desolated place where temperatures can plunge to minus 4 degrees Fahrenheit at night.
    “It’s where they take inmates to torture them,” Altez said.
    Van der Sloot’s wife, Leidy Figueroa, said she went to visit van der Sloot in prison on Sunday, Nov. 2 and said she panicked when she saw his injuries.
    “He was losing a lot of blood,” she said, adding that van der Sloot knew his attackers and is certain the inmates want him killed in order to shut down the prison. “That’s what Joran told me,” she said. “We want to bring him down [to Lima], they want to kill him.”
    According to his lawyer, van der Sloot is the only foreigner and by far the most notorious inmate in Challapalca, which holds around 350 of the “worst criminals” in the country.
    But prison officials in Lima have repeatedly denied claims by Figueroa that van der Sloot is being mistreated, and say she’s outright lying.
    After Sunday’s alleged attack, Figueroa returned to the prison with a judge, two police officers and a photographer and a petition to argue his life is at risk and should be moved to Lima immediately.
    At the time of this posting, the judge had not yet rule on the motion.
    Figueroa, 25, married the convicted murderer on July of this year while pregnant of their now 7-weeks-old daughter. They met in prison in 2011 and Figueroa swears he is a changed man. “God has opened the door to his heart. All is paid in this life and he is paying now; God has a mission for him,” she added.
    When inquired about Natalee Holloway, whose body was never found and whose case remains open, she just said: “We don’t speak of the past, we only speak of the present and the future.”
    According to the Peruvian criminal code, van der Sloot is eligible for parole in four years, after having served almost five of the nine years that make up one-third of his sentence.
    Don't feel sorry for him one bit. He murdered at least two women and possibly threatened to kill a jailer. He's right where he needs to be. His wife is a piece of work, won't even discuss his crimes that he's committed and only wants to focus on the present. He can find absolution for his soul, but that doesn't mean he gets to leave prison for his crimes.
    Heart warming and heart braking. I could see myself becoming a serial punisher if I were younger.
    She received big praise from New York City mayor Bill De Blasio Friday as well. “President Barack Obama has chosen a great New Yorker as the country’s highest-ranking law enforcement official,” he tweeted after learning the news about Lynch’s nomination. "Ms. Lynch is a strong, independent prosecutor who has twice led one of the most important U.S. Attorney's offices in the country," White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest said in a statement. "She will succeed Eric Holder, whose tenure has been marked by historic gains in the areas of criminal justice reform and civil rights enforcement."
    Did I miss something in the past 6 years...???
  • webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    It takes a special kind of sociopath to be a press secretary.
    ....when you have to tell your own VP to stop talking. All the rats are leaving the half sunk obozo mystery ship. Last week when mr tingles turned I could only think of one thing...between LMAO and getting off the floor, and I can't say it here.
    ....just couldn't bring herself to ask her lord and savior pointed questions. But asking the other party is perfectly OK. How do you spell HYPOCRISY?...

Listen To This Loaded Question Reporter Asks Speaker Boehner “Mr. Speaker, you have a new crop of conservatives coming into the House who have suggested, among other things, that women need to submit to the authority of their husbands, that Hillary Clinton is the Anti-Christ, and that the families of Sandy Hook victims should just ‘get over it,’” Cordes said. “So the ‘Hell No Caucus,’ as you’ve put it, is getting bigger.”