Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Official 2014 Holiday Gift Exchange

Comments

• jimmyv723jimmyv723 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,497
    This thread is awesome. Also, looks like we learned today that the one person who can beat the crap out of Chuck Norris is Santa.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Glock1975:
    Holy Hell, someone finally beat up Chuck Norris. Dayum son.
    It's finally been done!!
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    Bigshizza:
    Glock1975:
    It's finally been done!!

Yep, he's done. Must have been really bad this year.
  • No_one21No_one21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,962
    rsherman24:
    Bigshizza:
    Glock1975:
    It's finally been done!!

Yep, he's done. Must have been really bad this year.
    I'm just glad he was in this exchange this year. I tried to fight last year in the Newb one and I don't think I even drew blood.
  • Chuck NChuck N Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 792
    Santa knocked me out of my shoes! No dought!
  • flowbeeflowbee Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
    I got hit today by my secret Santa. I usually do not say a whole lot, but somehow this SS put me right back to my childhood years.

When I was a small child, we would drive 2 hours north into a remote land area and pick Huckleberrys for hours to get enough to make jam for the winter, This guy somehow has Crystal balls and sends me a bottle of Huckleberry Jam just like he knew me for all those years, I still cannot believe it!!!

If that was not enough to spark a twinkle in my eye, look what else he dropped on me.

I am in complete shock, I have never tried these Nats, and man I cannot wait!!

But there is more!!

This is a wonderful package to receive, and I sincerely thank my Secret Santa, you have made my Christmas more special than I could have ever expected. Thankyou!! and Merry Christmas
  • FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    Wow Chris!

What are those black squares on the Patagus bag?
    Partagas Dice for freezing, keeps a drink cool! and no watering down!
  • FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    flowbee:
    Partagas Dice for freezing, keeps a drink cool! and no watering down!
    Ah got ya. Very "cool"!
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,497
    Another fantastic hit and gotta love when something like that with the Jam happens. This has been an amazing year for the Santas and they've been killing it. I just re-organized the two drawers in my Wineador so all my SS sticks were in their own drawer and just blown away all over again. Great job everyone and it's been honor to be involved in this with all of you this year.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    flowbee:
    I got hit today by my secret Santa. I usually do not say a whole lot, but somehow this SS put me right back to my childhood years.

When I was a small child, we would drive 2 hours north into a remote land area and pick Huckleberrys for hours to get enough to make jam for the winter, This guy somehow has Crystal balls and sends me a bottle of Huckleberry Jam just like he knew me for all those years, I still cannot believe it!!!

If that was not enough to spark a twinkle in my eye, look what else he dropped on me.

But there is more!!

This is a wonderful package to receive, and I sincerely thank my Secret Santa, you have made my Christmas more special than I could have ever expected. Thankyou!! and Merry Christmas
    Holy Hell Again, the hits keep getting bigger and bigger, truly amazing stuff be sent from Santa this year, Enjoy Chris, seems like yesterday u were my newb.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,371
    Santa takes no prisoners.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    flowbee:

But there is more!!

Another insane hit from Santa ...... I must say that the Santa's have really knocked every gift out of the park this year. The Nat Sheman Timeless is a stellar smoke and probably one of the best new smokes that I've had this year ..... And yum huckleberry jam it's delicious along with all of the other little tasty treats you got.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    holy cow. this is crazy. congrats to everyone and great job santa.
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    This stuff just aint right..we show love by kicking each other's butts!! Works for me!
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Good morning all, yesterday I came home from to a big surprise from Santa. Apparently I've been good this year, based off the goodies I received. There is no secret, everyone knows I enjoy Tatuaje line a bunch. And mostly everyone is a Don Pepin fan, sometimes you just have to shake your head at what some people do to put a smile on your face. On top of that, some great spirits to have with them. Who gives you a bottle of wine from 2007 freely, Santa does. Thank you Santa for being a awesome person year end and year out. I can only pray that every SS is as awesome to you guys, check out the perks of being in one of the best forums online. Thank you Secret Santa :)
    Look at this up close, smh, wow.
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    All well deserved Rick..looks like SS had your # this year!
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    smoke em if you got em:

And I'm sure you contributed whether it was saying destroy him or helping him find stuff. I owe you too :)

• 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    RCY Cigars:
    smoke em if you got em:

And I'm sure you contributed whether it was saying destroy him or helping him find stuff. I owe you too :)

Hahahaha man that's wicked cool, amazing hits and congrats Rick!
    Enjoy Ricky!! Santa sent some quality ish out to ya!
  • D FreshD Fresh Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 558
    I previously said this thread was epic and couldn't wait to join next year. I still maintain that it's epic and even more so than my last post. Just not sure I can honor the standards LOL. Maybe next year I'll send some Pappy or BTAC just to maintain status quo! Point being, gifts here have to prove this is the greatest, most generous forum on the internet. Great job all you secret Santa's!
    D Fresh:
    I previously said this thread was epic and couldn't wait to join next year. I still maintain that it's epic and even more so than my last post. Just not sure I can honor the standards LOL. Maybe next year I'll send some Pappy or BTAC just to maintain status quo! Point being, gifts here have to prove this is the greatest, most generous forum on the internet. Great job all you secret Santa's!
    i thought the same thing last year, and the best move it to be thinking about it all year if you want to get in......also believe me, even if your gift isn't the best i am sure it will be appreciated just as much.
  • No_one21No_one21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,962
    brianetz1:
    D Fresh:
    i thought the same thing last year, and the best move it to be thinking about it all year if you want to get in......also believe me, even if your gift isn't the best i am sure it will be appreciated just as much.
    Seconded ;-)
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Man Down, Man Down!!!!!!!! Got into the office today and the whole D@MN building was GONE!!!!! Only a box sitting there in its place! Pics to come!!!!! All I can say is Wow, my SS killed it! I got more SWAG than RoRo now baby! Just wait to see this!!!!
    MAN DOWN.

Holy cow i just got my behind handed to me. I am just floored at what i got that it has kinda left me speechless.

First the cigars.....to be honest, i had to go out and do some research as to what a few of these were because i had no clue. Now that i know holy cow, there are several cigars in here that i would have never expected to smoke in my lifetime. I can't wait to smoke the tat lancero, the 2008, the JG LE, and all the cubans....so freaking excited. Thanks Santa!

photo F05EBD84-E91D-4BC6-B6D3-DFB8AA97C3C1_zpszxklseh7.jpg

The keychain punch i wanted:

photo C5B4138E-70A0-45C5-BF18-407B015871A1_zpsvwoqw5eh.jpg

and my first bottle of single barrel whiskey. I have been trying to be a man and start enjoying whiskeys and other spirits and this will be one of the next that i try unless i need to "age" it like cigars. Someone more in the know, let me know.

photo A442B88C-94F5-4D70-9B44-0650698B9D2F_zpsza8mm9bc.jpg

Thank you for the generosity of this package......this totally made my day!
  • bert873bert873 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 854
    Santa got me and man did he get me good! I'm speechless! My hands were shaking as I was opening up everything. The generosity is unreal, I'm truly blown away. My wife had to come pick my jaw up off the floor. SS this was way over the top!!!
    photo 20141222_161316_zpsd1rzbyyb.jpg photo 20141222_161408_zpsxwtsjqc7.jpg
    Lets start with this unreal selection of smokes that includes all of my favorite brands which most of these I have yet to try!
    photo 20141222_161649_zpsppikfy6s.jpg photo 20141222_161655_zps96sy49tt.jpg photo 20141222_161716_zps8uf3jrdn.jpg
    If it's unclear to anyone, I am a HUGE St. Louis Blues and Denver Broncos fan and up next are some badass game used jersey cards. I collected cards for years and years growing up and never once had any game used jersey cards. There will be a special place in the man cave, once it's finished, to display these!
    photo 20141222_162718_zpslanjj3nh.jpg
    Then I got this super awesome Swiss Legend watch that will go perfectly with all my Blues jerseys!
    photo 20141222_162728_zpsknjwxt93.jpg
    Some more cigars from my favorite line My Father and an awesome blue Xikar lighter...it's like santa knows my favorite color is blue
    photo 20141222_162741_zpszxy968f7.jpg
    Yes there is still more...
    Got some new hygrometers, again blue in color, which were much needed as I will have to expand my storage with all these cigars. Somehow Santa knew Metallica is my favorite band and found these awesome Kirk Hammett guitar picks. I'm also a huge collector of guitar picks and have over 40 from various bands so these will go great with them! Santa must have looked in my garage cause he included an awesome Mustang Cobra diecast car.
    photo 20141222_162749_zpsdackjefi.jpg photo 20141222_164452_zps1fqj3ixz.jpg
    One of the big gifts I had requested was an ashtray as I didnt' have one and had just been using random empty cans. Not only did I get an ashtray but I received a custom painted, ONE OF A KIND, St. Louis Blues ashtray!!! Words can't describe how cool this is. Can't wait til it warms up so I can sit out on my deck and use this bad boy!
    photo 20141222_163108_zpsncqqthn3.jpg
    And here's a pic of all the carnage that Santa has laid forth upon me! Again I'm totally left in shock and awe and can't thank you enough SS!
    photo 20141222_163123_zpslb5vl6nb.jpg
    holy cow man....that is awesome! Congrats to Santa!
    That's freakin awesome!!

Half the fun is seeing the joy others have when opening their gifts!!!

Post pics guys!! It means a lot to the givers as well as the getters!!!
    Totally amazing!!
    Damn fellas...some hard hittin Santas this year!