Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Official 2014 Holiday Gift Exchange

Comments

• brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    RCY thanks for the awesome gift. Most of the cigars sent are pretty much unicorns for me. I can't wait for spring where I can get the proper setting to smoke and truly enjoy them. The bourbon will hopefully start a new hobby that my wife will hate!
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,122
    Thanks so much Bobbo2009 can't wait to light up the little monsters!
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    Thanks so much Santa Luke ..... As I'm posting this message were on the phone and telling him how appreciative of the tremendous package he sent me ..... It's really nice as we have a great friendship off the forums and it wouldn't have started without them. I truly consider Luke family. Thanks again my brother.
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    Darktower007:
    And a big thanks to you as well sir!
  • Tyland64Tyland64 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 714
    kingjk729:
    Thanks so much Santa Luke ..... As I'm posting this message were on the phone and telling him how appreciative of the tremendous package he sent me ..... It's really nice as we have a great friendship off the forums and it wouldn't have started without them. I truly consider Luke family. Thanks again my brother.
    My pleasure brother. You are family to me.
  • Tyland64Tyland64 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 714
    For me Bert873 aka Andrew is one hell of a mind reader. I am not sure how you did it, but again everything you sent me was something I wanted. Thank you again Secret Santa.
  • bert873bert873 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 854
    Tyland64:
    For me Bert873 aka Andrew is one hell of a mind reader. I am not sure how you did it, but again everything you sent me was something I wanted. Thank you again Secret Santa.
    You are very welcome! Glad you enjoyed everything. I had a lot of fun tracking down everything
  • bert873bert873 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 854
    Jimmyv723....I don't even know what to say. You absolutely destroyed me. The custom painted Blues ashtray has to be the coolest ashtray EVER. The watch I had been wearing to work broke and magically you send me one that is my new work watch. Again thank you very much! In the craziness of the holidays I threw away the box before writing the addy down so if anyone could share Jimmyv723's that would be greatly appreciated.
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,497
    bert873:
    Jimmyv723....I don't even know what to say. You absolutely destroyed me. The custom painted Blues ashtray has to be the coolest ashtray EVER. The watch I had been wearing to work broke and magically you send me one that is my new work watch. Again thank you very much! In the craziness of the holidays I threw away the box before writing the addy down so if anyone could share Jimmyv723's that would be greatly appreciated.

No problem bro and glad you like everything. Honestly it all kind of fell into place. I saw you play guitar and like Metallica so I got those picks. Then in searching for other ideas I saw you collected picks which worked out. I was looking for Ashtrays and saw some cool Stinky Ones and then saw there were blue ones so grabbed one and than got the coolest Blues sticker I could find. I tried to relic the ashtray a bit to match the sticker so I'm glad you really like it.

From searching I also found you were a Broncos fan so got the TD card and then had to get the Blues ones too. I got the one with Chris Stewart because he's in Buffalo now which is my team so thought that was pretty cool. Then I saw in a thread you mentioned the Mustang Cobra you had and then found the Collectible car. You also like a lot of the same Cigars and just wanted to send a nice mix of stuff for you. Enjoy it all bro and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,497
    Thanks Scarlin for the epic smackdown. Still blown away by all the great sticks and I had one of the Tat Monsters from Ken Light and you sent me a bunch of the others and so many others that are ones I've really been wanting to try and ones that are favorites. Absolutely loving the lighter and the cutter is bad ass plain and simple. Thanks so much bro and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Wow kuzi! I had a feeling it might be you when I saw the log sheets with the cigars. That clock is gonna be so sweet in the man cave along with all the other goodies! It was an epic beat down for sure! I'm also very honored that you sent me ANOTHER one of your own home brews! Thank you so much my friend! I'm planning a trip to Toronto, OH this spring and we'll definitely hook up!
    smoke em if you got em:
    mmccartneydc:
    Just layeth down the smackage on my target! Feel really good about this! Can't wait to ship!!!!! LOL, let the fun begin!~
    You sure did layeth down the smackage this year sir...well done! I had a feeling that it may have been you...I see how you TN boys roll!
    So glad you liked everything bud! You deserve it all and more! The fact you recently blew me up, only added fuel to the fire! Haha, merry Christmas my friend!
    Forgot to tell you Royln, if you unwrap the beers, you'll see quite a variety bro!
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    brianetz1:
    RCY thanks for the awesome gift. Most of the cigars sent are pretty much unicorns for me. I can't wait for spring where I can get the proper setting to smoke and truly enjoy them. The bourbon will hopefully start a new hobby that my wife will hate!

The cats out of the bag :). Your more than welcome I'm just glad it got there safely and to your liking. Any questions on anything, send me a PM. Enjoy brother...

• Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    RCY Cigars:
    brianetz1:

The cats out of the bag :). Your more than welcome I'm just glad it got there safely and to your liking. Any questions on anything, send me a PM. Enjoy brother...

Meow Ricky
    Well, I'm force to say thank you Glock. I say that having feelings like Drew had for RoRo :). Seriously though, much appreciation brother.

RCY Cigars:
    Well, I'm force to say thank you Glock. I say that having feelings like Drew had for RoRo :). Seriously though, much appreciation brother.

You know U love me :)
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    RCY Cigars:

Hey Rick. In chicago Jeremy kept calling you enola gay
    jliu:
    RCY Cigars:

Who heck is Jeremy? That's the first thing to figure out. Secondly, why is my name being thrown around at the Chi Town herf that I wasn't apart of? Tell JERM, lol, to keep my name out of his mouth before I dust off my cabinet and come looking for him.

RCY Cigars:
    jliu:
    RCY Cigars:

Who heck is Jeremy? That's the first thing to figure out. Secondly, why is my name being thrown around at the Chi Town herf that I wasn't apart of? Tell JERM, lol, to keep my name out of his mouth before I dust off my cabinet and come looking for him.

Oh yeah before I forget Jiunn, Happy Holidays to you. And please don't be like that Irishman Brett and jack a nice thread.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    RCY Cigars:
    RCY Cigars:
    jliu:
    RCY Cigars:

Oh yeah before I forget Jiunn, Happy Holidays to you. And please don't be like that Irishman Brett and jack a nice thread.
    Happy holidays! Jeremy / Glock said you created enola gay. Just got a pimple inside my nose. Hurts so much
    jliu:
    RCY Cigars:
    RCY Cigars:
    jliu:
    RCY Cigars:

Happy holidays! Jeremy / Glock said you created enola gay. Just got a pimple inside my nose. Hurts so much

SMH....

RCY Cigars:
    jliu:
    RCY Cigars:
    RCY Cigars:
    jliu:
    RCY Cigars:

SMH....

Enola Gay? Who the hell is that? Sounds like a bunch of Butt Pirates... Maybe Rick is the leader then. Hope u popped the pimple Jiunn
  • Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 843
    Darktower007:

You are very much Welcome!! I hope you enjoy those. I've had them sitting in my humi for a couple of years. I just was looking for the right time to send them out. Let me know how each of them turn out!
  • Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 843
    No_one21, Thanks a bunch for the great gifts. I've been using one of the mugs as my main morning coffee mug. The hats are AWESOME!! I've made sure to wear one each time I light up.
  • No_one21No_one21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,962
    Bobbo2009:
    No_one21, Thanks a bunch for the great gifts. I've been using one of the mugs as my main morning coffee mug. The hats are AWESOME!! I've made sure to wear one each time I light up.
    Glad it worked out. I was worried stepping up this year but I'm happy you're happy! I had one more thing I wanted to get together, but it fell through last second, so maybe I send it randomly throughout the year lol And, while Brian knows how much I appreciated his gift, everyone else should know I was blown away and couldn't have expected a better set of cigars, booze, and accessories! Thanks!
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    Some sticks got damaged in transit so Zack sent out these as a replacement, thanks a lot bro, didn't need to. Real stand up guy!photo E0CBD048-9775-4971-838C-88E3CAF06C67.jpg
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Glock1975:
    RCY Cigars:
    jliu:
    RCY Cigars:
    RCY Cigars:
    jliu:
    RCY Cigars:

SMH....

Enola Gay? Who the hell is that? Sounds like a bunch of Butt Pirates... Maybe Rick is the leader then. Hope u popped the pimple Jiunn
    Nice Rick, you stirring up trouble and taking shots and I ain't even involved here. But it's all good I'm not surprised that the real Enola Gay is constantly dropping bombs and getting into shenanigans...
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    Jetmech_63:
    Some sticks got damaged in transit so Zack sent out these as a replacement, thanks a lot bro, didn't need to. Real stand up guy!photo E0CBD048-9775-4971-838C-88E3CAF06C67.jpg
    I just received notification that the other half of your gift that I ordered on Dec 19 has been filled and shipped. Sorry so late!
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    OchoZacho swaggin me out with a much lusted after undercrown hat and a kick ass(soon to be much used pub glass!!!, thanks a ton man. No worries on the late thing, wasn't your fault.photo C52D17CB-5B8A-433B-80F5-C525B6749C7C.jpg