Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Official 2014 Holiday Gift Exchange

Comments

• mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    That's a thing of beauty! I'm just getting home, will try to get these pics taken and up tonight!
  • matkn293matkn293 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,277
    Epic destruction!!!! I heard booms around town. Little did I know if was you two getting lit up. Hell, most of ofallon is gone now Bert!
  • bert873bert873 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 854
    matkn293:
    Epic destruction!!!! I heard booms around town. Little did I know if was you two getting lit up. Hell, most of ofallon is gone now Bert!
    I know. Here's a pic my wife took as the package was delivered. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,497
    More great hits and definitely gives new meaning to Blue Christmas haha.
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,423
    By the time Santa's done there's not gonna be much left of this forum!
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,122
    Dear God Bert you got destroyed! Enjoy brother and very well done SS!
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Amazing stuff seriously! Great job this year Santa and a big thank you to Kuzi for once again managing all this!
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    Cheers to that! Great jobs all around this year.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    I should really get involved in this next year.. My problem is I am the absolute worst last minute procrastinator when it comes to shopping so then I always overcompensate. I would have to start shopping in July to get this done.
  • FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    flowbee:
    That's freakin awesome!!

Half the fun is seeing the joy others have when opening their gifts!!!

Post pics guys!! It means a lot to the givers as well as the getters!!!
    As a non participant I agree with all this. Still waiting to see what Vulchor got that was Chicago Bears related....
    Let's hope it wasn't an actual bear.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    kaspera79:
    I should really get involved in this next year.. My problem is I am the absolute worst last minute procrastinator when it comes to shopping so then I always overcompensate. I would have to start shopping in July to get this done.
    Come to Casa and we can help you pick out stuff!
    kaspera79:

That's exactly what I did. I got back into cigars in July and when I made orders I know some was going towards this. All of the cigars except for a few I had and just needed to get the specific things for that person. It definitely helped but I still kept finding more and more stuff anyway haha.

Would definitely recommend doing this to anyone though. I was in awe seeing this unfold back in 2011 and it was so fun being a part of it this year. As I've said before too, the anticipation of what you're going to get is great but it's so much more fun finding and picking stuff out for the other person.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    jimmyv723:
    kaspera79:

That's exactly what I did. I got back into cigars in July and when I made orders I know some was going towards this. All of the cigars except for a few I had and just needed to get the specific things for that person. It definitely helped but I still kept finding more and more stuff anyway haha.

Would definitely recommend doing this to anyone though. I was in awe seeing this unfold back in 2011 and it was so fun being a part of it this year. As I've said before too, the anticipation of what you're going to get is great but it's so much more fun finding and picking stuff out for the other person.
    this is exactly what i do. all year i buy one here.... one there.... by the end of the year i have a bunch and i dont feel like im spending too much on a metric ***-ton of cigars.
  • Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 843
    I haven't had a chance to comment on all of the SS gifts that everyone has received, so I will just make one post to comment so far. GREAT F'N JOB TO ALL YOU SS OUT THERE!!!!!!!!!! These gifts have been amazing this year. Some truly epic smackdowns. I love being a part of this every year and I am already looking forward to next year. Thanks again to my SS for the great gifts. I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Rob
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    Santa blew me up on Christmas Eve. I am a believer again. Santa read my mind and knows everything I like. Will get some pics up later tonight.
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    rsherman24:
    Santa blew me up on Christmas Eve. I am a believer again. Santa read my mind and knows everything I like. Will get some pics up later tonight.
    Good for yo ass Sherm!
    Speechless. This is crazy is all I have to say.
    First off an AB Burner. Throw all other lighters away
    Next some chocolate with Bacon and some decals of my avatar. Will look sweet on the desktop.
    Some killer beer to celebrate the holiday's.
    And one that is my new house brew. How did I not know this existed?>br> image

Some Firestone Walker. AKA Unicorn

Some Cask Strength Makers Mark. Read about this and deleted the post since I did not think I could see it until this spring

A killer lineup of smokes. Every one of these goes directly into the high end storage. Obviously Santa has been watching and knows I am a Tat Ho as well as Fuente, MF, La Palina, Zino, etc.

And to top it off, a $75 gift card to the homebrew shop. Honestly, I have $75 worth of goods sitting in my shopping cart for this site that I was not expecting to be able to buy until after Christmas.

Amazed at the generosity and work Santa put into this gift. This site just keeps amazing me every day.
    Merry Christmas everyone. I will find out who my SS was some day so I can thank you. Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season with friends and family
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    rsherman24:
    Speechless. This is crazy is all I have to say.
    First off an AB Burner. Throw all other lighters away
    Next some chocolate with Bacon and some decals of my avatar. Will look sweet on the desktop.
    Some killer beer to celebrate the holiday's.
    And one that is my new house brew. How did I not know this existed?>br> image

Some Firestone Walker. AKA Unicorn

Some Cask Strength Makers Mark. Read about this and deleted the post since I did not think I could see it until this spring

A killer lineup of smokes. Every one of these goes directly into the high end storage. Obviously Santa has been watching and knows I am a Tat Ho as well as Fuente, MF, La Palina, Zino, etc.

And to top it off, a $75 gift card to the homebrew shop. Honestly, I have $75 worth of goods sitting in my shopping cart for this site that I was not expecting to be able to buy until after Christmas.
    Amazed at the generosity and work Santa put into this gift. This site just keeps amazing me every day.
    Merry Christmas everyone. I will find out who my SS was some day so I can thank you. Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season with friends and family

Hey Sherman just a suggestion, cover part of that beer store gift card number as its live and there are trolls who may try and use the number. We bought my boss one of these last year and he tweeted it it and the place called us and said they froze the card since they had numerous attempts on it being used. Awesome hit.
    kingjk729:
    Hey Sherman just a suggestion, cover part of that beer store gift card number as its live and there are trolls who may try and use the number. We bought my boss one of these last year and he tweeted it it and the place called us and said they froze the card since they had numerous attempts on it being used. Awesome hit.

Good Point. Never thought of that. I deleted it from my original post, but you will need to edit your quote and remove it. Thank You
    Ok fellas, just got through putting the young'n to bed, put together toys, put her "big girl" bed together, hung a fathead, AND NOW I am finally getting some time to post these pictures. First off, let me start by apologizing to my SS for taking so long to post. He really did beat the p!ss outta me on this one. Ok let the show begin!

Dude, these hats are killer and the fact that one is autographed by Matt Booth himself.....just wow! The "artwork" on the inside is funny as all get out!

Next, sorry for the terrible pics, this is an AWESOME Room 101 shirt that I can't wait to wear!

My favorite beers are wheat beers and here's one I've never even heard of! Cant wait for the right occasion to pop this top!

Next are some sweet stickers and magnets! These things will look awesome on the man cave fridge when its all said and done.

The next two items are so cool bc my wish to my SS was for stuff for the man cave and he did not disappoint! First, a sweet license plate that will definitely go up on the wall.

And lastly, this fantastic BOTL took the time to make me a clock from one of my favorite sticks. This picture can not do this thing justice!!!

To Be Continued......
    Now for the cigars!!!!

My SS not only sent me an amazing selection of EXTREMELY well aged sticks, he cataloged them and listed name, origin of wrapper, origin of binder, origin of filler, and the blender that blended each cigar! So freakin' amazing and much needed because I have never seen some of these!!! Without further ado, here are the sticks!

And lastly, a horrible pic of the whole mess of goodness that my SS laid upon me!

So, it goes without saying that this guy is outta his mind, but dang man, this was WAY above and beyond! Secret Santa, I can not thank you enough and I am extremely humbled and grateful for the gifts that you sent! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
  • bert873bert873 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 854
    Wow more awesome gifts. Great job to all the SS this year!
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    rsherman24:
    kingjk729:

Good Point. Never thought of that. I deleted it from my original post, but you will need to edit your quote and remove it. Thank You
    Sherm, delete it off your photobucket or wherever you uploaded the photo to..
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    Jetmech_63:
    rsherman24:
    kingjk729:

My post is all edited now and the pic has been removed from my reply ......
    kingjk729:
    Jetmech_63:
    rsherman24:
    kingjk729:

My post is all edited now and the pic has been removed from my reply ......

I should have just edited the pic on photobucket first and it probably would have changed both. Thanks for the heads up and editing your post. I was trying to get the pics up in between parties/dinners/toy assembly. I used the gift card today so hopefully I can brew two batches next week while I am off. Merry Christmas.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    if you have received and not posted PLEASE DO SO
    this way we know you got it

If you have not received your gift yet PLEASE PM ME

If you have not shipped(and i dont already know about it) PLEASE PM ME
    an expected shipping date would be great.

• smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    My SS is off his rocker..as if the first 2 boxes werent enough..the mail woman dropped off a nice sized package today...26 bucks for shipping..who does that? Man just check out out the pics..and the box has a nice hearted noted included as well. Thank you Santa..cant wait for Kuzi to post the names from this year...you went above and beyond my friend...thank you so much..the pics dont do this package justice...i was shaking when I took them..felt like the 25th all over again!!

photo IMG_2954_zps44b13290.jpg
    photo IMG_2951_zps28e522ae.jpg
    photo IMG_2955_zps27536d77.jpg
    photo IMG_2958_zps77e49bd7.jpg
    photo IMG_2957_zps0e39d854.jpg
    Love it. Good job Santa
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Serves you right. Nice hit Santa