Home Non Cigar Related

Things I Hate

Comments

• jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Stomach flu virus....
    felt 100% fine yesterday then middle of the night wife and I both woke up sick. Doctor said it's most likely flu virus and will take a week or so to recover....she hooked me up with some good meds so I'm feeling a little better but god damn I hate being sick....this is the worse ive felt in a long time. effin sucks.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    jgibv:
    Stomach flu virus....
    felt 100% fine yesterday then middle of the night wife and I both woke up sick. Doctor said it's most likely flu virus and will take a week or so to recover....she hooked me up with some good meds so I'm feeling a little better but god damn I hate being sick....this is the worse ive felt in a long time. effin sucks.
    Dang I hope you both feel better real soon.
  • Thanatos0320Thanatos0320 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 444
    People who aren't appreciative
    Two days ago I bought a cigar for a friend of mine because he didn't have the money. He used to smoke cigars a lot so i didn't have a problem with it. He picks out an Arturo Fuente Añejo and asks if it's ok and so i say "Yea, sure." A few hours later I'm smoking a padron and he lights up his Añejo and smokes about 1/4 of it and then just puts it out. I got upset and asked him why he did it and he said "I don't like it and didn't cost me anything for the cigar." Needless to say I'll never buy him a cigar again or anything for that matter.
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Thanatos0320:
    Two days ago I bought a cigar for a friend of mine because he didn't have the money. He used to smoke cigars a lot so i didn't have a problem with. He picks out an Arturo Fuente Añejo and asks if it's ok and so i say "Yea, sure." A few hours later I'm smoking a padron and he lights up his Añejo and smokes about 1/4 of it and then just puts it out. I got upset and asked him why he did it and he said "I don't like it and didn't cost me anything for the cigar." Needless to say I'll never buy him a cigar again or anything for that matter.
    Fo shame! Ask to borrow his car and drive it off a cliff. "Well it wasn't my car...."
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    Thanatos0320:
    Two days ago I bought a cigar for a friend of mine because he didn't have the money. He used to smoke cigars a lot so i didn't have a problem with. He picks out an Arturo Fuente Añejo and asks if it's ok and so i say "Yea, sure." A few hours later I'm smoking a padron and he lights up his Añejo and smokes about 1/4 of it and then just puts it out. I got upset and asked him why he did it and he said "I don't like it and didn't cost me anything for the cigar." Needless to say I'll never buy him a cigar again or anything for that matter.
    Dang, bro! What an ungrateful S.O.B.!
  • ejgormanejgorman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 891
    Thanatos0320:
    Two days ago I bought a cigar for a friend of mine because he didn't have the money. He used to smoke cigars a lot so i didn't have a problem with it. He picks out an Arturo Fuente Añejo and asks if it's ok and so i say "Yea, sure." A few hours later I'm smoking a padron and he lights up his Añejo and smokes about 1/4 of it and then just puts it out. I got upset and asked him why he did it and he said "I don't like it and didn't cost me anything for the cigar." Needless to say I'll never buy him a cigar again or anything for that matter.
    That's brutal! That's almost like spitting your food out as a guest at a dinner party. There's just some things you don't do.
  • MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    ejgorman:
    Thanatos0320:
    That's brutal! That's almost like spitting your food out as a guest at a dinner party. There's just some things you don't do.
    That's rough. I don't like the Anejo, but I'd smoke it if I were given one like that.
    Martel:
    ejgorman:
    Thanatos0320:
    That's rough. I don't like the Anejo, but I'd smoke it if I were given one like that.
    WTH??? Eric doesn't like the Anejo? Speechless...
    Bigshizza:
    Martel:
    ejgorman:
    Thanatos0320:

Cigars Eric doesn't like, brought to you by the letter 'A'.

Anejo
    Antano
    AB Black Market
    Acid
    Asylum 13

Good thing there are some I like such as:

Armada
    Ashton
    Avo
    American Blend (ccom)

I've probably missed some in both categories.
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
    Martel:
    Bigshizza:
    Martel:
    ejgorman:
    Thanatos0320:

Anejo
    Antano
    AB Black Market
    Acid
    Asylum 13

Armada
    Ashton
    Avo
    American Blend (ccom)

See, I didnt like Ccom's american blend and wish they would bring back the corojo.
    roland_7707:
    Martel:
    Bigshizza:
    Martel:
    ejgorman:
    Thanatos0320:

Anejo
    Antano
    AB Black Market
    Acid
    Asylum 13

Armada
    Ashton
    Avo
    American Blend (ccom)

See, I didnt like Ccom's american blend and wish they would bring back the corojo.
    LOVEd the Corojo. Thought American was good...for the price. Really, it was just an okay smoke.
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,520
    I walked off and left my lighter and cutter in the golf cart Friday evening. They were not turned in as lost and found. Son of a...
  • ejgormanejgorman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 891
    Days when you're not expecting a box full of cigars.
  • Thanatos0320Thanatos0320 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 444
    ejgorman:
    Days when you're not expecting a box full of cigars.
    That, and when you are expecting a box but they don't show up the day they're supposed to arrive.
  • Chuck NChuck N Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 792
    Going to Mcdonalds and watching the guy who just served you your food leave the bathroom without washing his hands.
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,520
    pelirrojo:
    I walked off and left my lighter and cutter in the golf cart Friday evening. They were not turned in as lost and found. Son of a...

I found them stuffed into the bottom of a pocket in my golf bag. Hooray! I do not hate that.
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    pelirrojo:
    pelirrojo:

I found them stuffed into the bottom of a pocket in my golf bag. Hooray! I do not hate that.
    NICE!
    Chuck N:
    Going to Mcdonalds and watching the guy who just served you your food leave the bathroom without washing his hands.
    Bwahaha
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    I'm screening a patient who is conversing with me just fine. In comes the Doc, and this guy is groaning in between every other word.....give me a break.
  • bert873bert873 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 854
    Rain:
    I'm screening a patient who is conversing with me just fine. In comes the Doc, and this guy is groaning in between every other word.....give me a break.
    I have the same problems. I'll be working with a patient and having them walk and perform various exercises and they never complain of pain but as I take them to their room they ask the nurse for 2 norcos
  • Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    bert873:
    Rain:
    I have the same problems. I'll be working with a patient and having them walk and perform various exercises and they never complain of pain but as I take them to their room they ask the nurse for 2 norcos
    sounds like an average day in ER. After triage, I give Doc a run-down on what they told me, he goes in the room, an entirely new and revised story unfolds, complete with histrionic interpretation and extra characters.
    Doc comes back, "did they tell you ______________?"
    "No, doc, mostly they just texted their friend and chewed their gum"
    "Ah, understanding!"
  • Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
    I hate it when the last bit of my stick deodorant won't stay put. The plastic part always pops out and goes flying across the bathroom counter. Just now I thoroughly examined the mechanics of this device and there's no reason for this malfunction. They CAN make them so the joining plastic parts will snap firmly together, but they WON'T. It's bad enough that they're sneaky in how they give you less and less ounces of the product for the same price but to create a product delivery device that ALWAYS comes apart and makes a mess. That's just cruel.
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    I hate people ho use their cell phones while driving. A bit of karma yesterday, some dumb xxxx talking on her phone at a 2 intersection 10 light underpass and she got t-boned, not hurt but the truck was destroyed. I loved it.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    The way my employer tries to flex their muscle and show a big stick so we all know who is in charge. The waste and ridiculousness is enough to drive you mad. Then the paycheck xomes and you decide to stick aroun at least 2 more weeks. No morale at all. Still I am blessed. It is a love hate relationship.
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,750
    Shoe shopping with my wife. It's not that I mind shopping or giving her fashion advice (((yes, I am more fashionable than her. She's a Tom-boy.)))), it's just that her feet are so small she can never find anything that fits her in the big girl sections. She literally fits shoes with Care Bears and flashing lights on the side of them. Pretty soon, she and our 4 year old will be sharing shoes. So I suppose it's really just watching her get more and more depressed and frustrated as the day goes on and feeling like there's nothing I can do to help her that I really hate.
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,750
    jsnake:
    The way my employer tries to flex their muscle and show a big stick so we all know who is in charge. The waste and ridiculousness is enough to drive you mad. Then the paycheck xomes and you decide to stick aroun at least 2 more weeks. No morale at all. Still I am blessed. It is a love hate relationship.
    My boss tries to do this every once in a while to me. I usually throw it back his face. He once told me that he's the reason I have a job. I told him, "You flatter yourself too much. You're not the reason I have a job, you're the reason I have 'this' job. Whenever you don't want or need me here anymore let me know and I'll be employed somewhere else within 72 hours!"

He doesn't do that kind of stuff anymore unless he's joking.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    Getting out of the shower to find the wife sitting in front of the computer, staring at the online bank account, and crying. Not hating on her for that reaction, but on me for not making things happen and keeping us above water.

In other news, I may not be on here much for awhile. Need to focus on some more important things.
    Puff_Dougie:
    Getting out of the shower to find the wife sitting in front of the computer, staring at the online bank account, and crying. Not hating on her for that reaction, but on me for not making things happen and keeping us above water.

In other news, I may not be on here much for awhile. Need to focus on some more important things.
    Crap, man. That sucks. I've had similar times over the last two years. Hope things turn to an upswing soon. Get to feeling better and go rake in those commissions!

Puff_Dougie:

Praying for you bub.