Home Non Cigar Related

Things I Hate

Comments

• jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Being at a Children's Hospital and seeing all of these sick kids and their families. I hate these diseases and the pain and suffering they all go through. I wish I could so something to help. I can't stand any child suffering. Makes me sad. Wife and I our considering trying to find time to volunteer here. Wish I had loads of cash because I want to give back after everything they have done for us. Honestly before this we had considered trying to donate new toys or do something to help. Never found the extra momey or time Think we will try harder now.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Having a head cold and being outside when it's below zero, it's like breathing razor blades.
  • MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    Getting an email from my wife saying she thinks I should buy the daily deal (yesterday's deal on DPG Blue)...after I check email for the last time. Why don't you just tell me!
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Sore throat/raspy voice today from breathing in "paint" fumes yesterday....dumb

(Staining interior wood work + oil based stain + too cold to leave the house open for extended period of time = breathing in the fumes.....I'm an idiot)
    Next time, will get low VOC product only....unless it's summertime and I can leave the windows open all day long...d'oh!
    Here's another one...I have all these cigars but none I want to smoke...at least right now. I got home early and was going to go smoke, but got wrapped up doing some things. Now the temperature is plummeting and I'm all out of coronas or anything smaller...dang dang dang. I needed to relax. 40 something when I got home at 1:15. Now it's 33 and falling fast. Only getting worse tonight and with a bit of head congestion, I won't brave anything longer than a corona right now. Digging, digging, digging. Got to be something here...freaking Robustos. Gordo. Toro. Churchill. Some freaking huge LFD that my wife got me, which she'll never give me time to smoke...freaking A. I'm buying myself a V-day present. Almost stopped today at the B&M. Have to find time another day now. Frick. Thought I had a great afternoon planned.
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    24 hour duty starting at 7am on Valentines day....romantic!Oh, and people that don't replace the toilet paper when they use the last of it. Then I have to waddle across the bathroom while battling Klingons just to get some. FO SHAME!
  • Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    My wife is a cat person

I am a dog person

I used to like cats, but still, dog person

The difference?

Cat Person: "Cats are great! They housebreak themselves"

Dog Person: "It may be in a box, but your cat is still shlttlng in the house. Can't you smell that?"

Cat people!
    Writing a 10-page paper that's taking the better part of 3 days all about Existential Therapy... God help me!!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    All this snow!!
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    Amos Umwhat:
    My wife is a cat person

I am a dog person

I used to like cats, but still, dog person

The difference?

Cat Person: "Cats are great! They housebreak themselves"

Dog Person: "It may be in a box, but your cat is still shlttlng in the house. Can't you smell that?"

Cat people!
    Never trust a woman with more than one ***. (cat).
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Bigshizza:
    Writing a 10-page paper that's taking the better part of 3 days all about Existential Therapy... God help me!!
    You should watch I Heart Huckabees for the research.
  • Thanatos0320Thanatos0320 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 444
    Confidently saying an answer out loud in class and being told you're wrong right after.
  • macs-smokesmacs-smokes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 585
    Working all day inside with this kind of beautiful weather outside.
    Weather cancellations.

My work doesn't pay me if I don't work, and there's no make-up day. Our policy is stupid. We do what local schools do, but they're cancelling for people traveling right now, in weather that will pass in 30 minutes. But, I have to call all my students (unpaid) to tell them that class is cancelled (should get paid, but don't, now). Double whammy!
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    That fact that a supposed sunny day with a high of 71 just turned into pouring down rain and a tornado watch!! Aint that a ***?
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    Waiting on the last Friday appointment ... at 5:00pm ... and the dude decides NOT to show up. Just spoke with him yesterday and confirmed... but no... "I think I'll just make the dude sit in his office an extra hour on a Friday... he couldn't possibly have anything better to do with his time." :^/
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    When people jump on someone else's moment, and make it all about them instead.

(Yeah... I know. That's two in a row for me. It's been a crappy day)
    1> "I got a promotion!"2> "It must be because I am such an amazing and supportive spouse!" 1> "...pfft."
    Puff_Dougie:
    When people jump on someone else's moment, and make it all about them instead.

(Yeah... I know. That's two in a row for me. It's been a crappy day)
    This happened to me one time...
  • TomGreenTomGreen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8
    I really hate long lines in metro! And I face them everyday, so so annoying, why there is so many people on this planet
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,520
    A wrist injury at the beginning of golf season...
    The "new" google maps....WTF
    Very slow to load ... and where's all the controls???

Where's my slider bar? And how do I change between map/satellite/terrain. FFFFF, time to find a new map service I guess....
  • Thanatos0320Thanatos0320 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 444
    pelirrojo:
    that's horrible. Which wrist is it? Will you still be able to practice chipping and putting?
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,520
    Thanatos0320:
    pelirrojo:
    that's horrible. Which wrist is it? Will you still be able to practice chipping and putting?
    It's my right wrist. I hit a shot suuuuuuper fat and sprained my wrist pretty good. I'm right handed too so everything from turning faucet and door handles to brushing my teeth has been bothersome. It isn't too bad. I did manage to finish my round(it happened on nine) and finished with 6 straight pars. Of course I went double, bogey, bogey on 10, 11, 12 waiting for the ibuprofen to kick in.
    pelirrojo:
    Thanatos0320:
    pelirrojo:
    It's my right wrist. I hit a shot suuuuuuper fat and sprained my wrist pretty good. I'm right handed too so everything from turning faucet and door handles to brushing my teeth has been bothersome. It isn't too bad. I did manage to finish my round(it happened on nine) and finished with 6 straight pars. Of course I went double, bogey, bogey on 10, 11, 12 waiting for the ibuprofen to kick in.
    That sucks man. Hope you have a quick recovery.
    Good that nothing was broken or fractured though....could have been worse.
    My son's inability to realize school is important and that he should be able to graduate HS by 20.... Sooooo depressing
  • Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    Bigshizza:
    My son's inability to realize school is important and that he should be able to graduate HS by 20.... Sooooo depressing
    ouch. My sympathies.
    The U.S. government, meanwhile, announced an aid package Tuesday of $1 billion in energy subsidies to Ukraine, which is scrambling to get international loans to fend off looming bankruptcy. It's finance minister says Ukraine needs $35 billion to get through this year and next.
    Classes cancelled. But I can go in and work for a $7/hour pay cut! Thankfully, I only have one class on Mondays, but when they cancelled today I'm freaking 10+ hours short for the week already. I need that $70; my wife just said I'm cut off on cigar purchases, but I just got the new catalog!
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    the morons and lazy people I work with