Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The Sniper's Box

Comments

• The CankThe Cank Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 799
    man this guy has an arsenal
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
    Not being sniped yet I am starting to feel like I'm being watched...
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,585
    illinoisgolf99:
    Not being sniped yet I am starting to feel like I'm being watched...
    I wouldn't worry too much. Seems like he's going after the big fish (big posters) first, so I'm safe for a while I believe. I think we're safe. He's got bigger targets first I bet.
  • The CankThe Cank Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 799
    Yep us little guys are safe within the bunkers
  • GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
    Just keep your head down and this will all blow over soon. Or pop your head up and take one for the team.
  • NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 728
    Goldy:
    Just keep your head down and this will all blow over soon. Or pop your head up and take one for the team.
    Indeed. Us small time grunts in the trenches... the trenches ARE the safest place.

How the hell did i miss this insanity. Must just be too much time in a fox hole playing cards!
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    I got Nailed by The Sniper Once Again a Bonus SHot! Damn He is Deadly! UP THE IRONS... ALL HAIL THE BEARD I Hpe he never finds out his address! LOL
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    I too was Sniped today.. I was in the driveway when the mailman got out of his truck with a box in hand, and said .."You have strange friends". At that moment I knew I was shot. The box said " Sniper". More casualities have been promised. He wants more of us to fall, and demanded the names of those who may further his cause to get to the one we call "The Beard" How many must we sacrifice on his behalf ? Stand strong, The battle may be long.
    kaspera79:
    I too was Sniped today.. I was in the driveway when the mailman got out of his truck with a box in hand, and said .."You have strange friends". At that moment I knew I was shot. The box said " Sniper". More casualities have been promised. He wants more of us to fall, and demanded the names of those who may further his cause to get to the one we call "The Beard" How many must we sacrifice on his behalf ? Stand strong, The battle may be long.

Where is the Picture! LOL
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    Still untouched, muahahaha...
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
    meee tooo, im like a ninja
  • poypoykingpoypoyking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 55
    This was very fun to read through, what a neat idea. :)
    poypoyking:
    This was very fun to read through, what a neat idea. :)
    Yea, +1 on that.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    I'M HIT I'M HIT!!! MAN DOWN!!! Need back up ASAP!

Photobucket

It's too late for me... Save... your... self...
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    NYHCx516x:
    Goldy:
    Indeed. Us small time grunts in the trenches... the trenches ARE the safest place.

How the hell did i miss this insanity. Must just be too much time in a fox hole playing cards!

Not so sure there doesnt seem to be any rhyme or reason.

• Smoke=FireSmoke=Fire Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 682
    NYHCx516x:
    Goldy:

Even the trenches aren't safe anymore! o.O

The Sniper has a periscope!!

• HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    Smoke=Fire:
    NYHCx516x:
    Goldy:

Awesome pic! May the Beard's shade provide you with a hiding spot.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    Hayblet:
    Smoke=Fire:
    NYHCx516x:
    Goldy:

Awesome pic! May the Beard's shade provide you with a hiding spot.
    We have a new winner!!!
    cabinetmaker:
    image *GASP* .... I'm hit...
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    Dang it even the untouchables are getting hit. BOTL are dropping like flies round these here parts. I'm scarred to even go to the mailbox.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    Lets be honest ..... the sniper's reign is almost over and now we can just all relax and enjoy life again ..... cant really lie when I say that all the sniped victims deserved it .................LOL Did the counter terrorism thing work ??
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Well "The Sniper" has to be someone working at ccom or Laker, since those are the only people with all the addy's. This is just a joke being played on all the members, great joke though.

On top of that, ccom can check the IP addy and know exactly who "The Sniper" is....well.......
  • NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 728
    cabinetmaker:
    cabinetmaker:
    Bold. Big targets!

I imagine a guy, huddled in the woods. with sicks and boxes. getting out his anger on the world.

This will end in handcuffs... and a shaggy looking guy....
    zeebra:
    Well "The Sniper" has to be someone working at ccom or Laker, since those are the only people with all the addy's. This is just a joke being played on all the members, great joke though.

On top of that, ccom can check the IP addy and know exactly who "The Sniper" is....well.......

ROTFLMAO!
    cabinetmaker:
    cabinetmaker:

THIS MADE MY DAY!
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    What makes this just beyond funny is the unholy atrocious sunglasses, cracks me up every time.
    Hayblet:
    What makes this just beyond funny is the unholy atrocious sunglasses, cracks me up every time.

the original Post by the Sniper said he would make us see Starz! Freaking Hillarious is right!
    cabinetmaker:
    cabinetmaker:

Did you *** yourself when you got this SHOT.... I see a Bunch of Dirty Laundry in that Basket Behind you! ROTFLMAO!
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    zeebra:

that is wrong. If you get sniped, you will see how he finds his victims addys
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    zeebra:

I have already declared my innocence. The fact that I have a lot of addresses for the members here and have not been sniped is just a convenient situation that I think the sniper is using to hide his identity. These packages would have all had to come from Canada, so I think that would have been detectable... nope not me.

BTW nice glasses Cabby, are you going to start wearing them for every stick? LMAO