Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The Sniper's Box

Comments

• doromathdoromath Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 576
    laker1963:
    zeebra:
    Well "The Sniper" has to be someone working at ccom or Laker, since those are the only people with all the addy's. This is just a joke being played on all the members, great joke though.

On top of that, ccom can check the IP addy and know exactly who "The Sniper" is....well.......
    I have already declared my innocence. The fact that I have a lot of addresses for the members here and have not been sniped is just a convenient situation that I think the sniper is using to hide his identity. These packages would have all had to come from Canada, so I think that would have been detectable... nope not me.

BTW nice glasses Cabby, are you going to start wearing them for every stick? LMAO

Or maybe that's just what you WANT us to think. Maybe, just maybe, the Sniper is a front: Someone who's strings are pulled and dances to the whim of the true mastermind like some kind of....what's the word...

MARIONETTE!

It all makes perfect sense! You ARE the Sniper!

Duhn Duhn DUUUUUUHHN
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    doromath:
    laker1963:
    zeebra:
    Well "The Sniper" has to be someone working at ccom or Laker, since those are the only people with all the addy's. This is just a joke being played on all the members, great joke though.

On top of that, ccom can check the IP addy and know exactly who "The Sniper" is....well.......
    I have already declared my innocence. The fact that I have a lot of addresses for the members here and have not been sniped is just a convenient situation that I think the sniper is using to hide his identity. These packages would have all had to come from Canada, so I think that would have been detectable... nope not me.

BTW nice glasses Cabby, are you going to start wearing them for every stick? LMAO

Or maybe that's just what you WANT us to think. Maybe, just maybe, the Sniper is a front: Someone who's strings are pulled and dances to the whim of the true mastermind like some kind of....what's the word...

MARIONETTE!

It all makes perfect sense! You ARE the Sniper!

Duhn Duhn DUUUUUUHHN
    Sound of a very loud buzzer goes off. doromath, you must pack up your stuff and leave the island. WRONG !

However I never even considered that I may be used in this little game like that, very cleaver Sniper
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    So when people recieve the package, what is the return addy on there or the DC number? I'm sure it has some type of reference number which can be easily tracked. So the people that have been "hit" are not saying who just yet. I'm sure there is a note in the package that says to stay quite.
  • doromathdoromath Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 576
    laker1963:
    Sound of a very loud buzzer goes off. doromath, you must pack up your stuff and leave the island. WRONG !

However I never even considered that I may be used in this little game like that, very cleaver Sniper

Guess the paranoia's just getting to me since he got Cabbie...I thought he was untouchable. Now nobody is safe!

• Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    zeebra:
    So when people recieve the package, what is the return addy on there or the DC number? I'm sure it has some type of reference number which can be easily tracked. So the people that have been "hit" are not saying who just yet. I'm sure there is a note in the package that says to stay quite.
    Zeebra dead men don't talk.
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Sandman1am:
    zeebra:
    No need to speak, you can type like you did above. Mu hu hahahah
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Sandman1am:
    zeebra:
    Yeah, but that's a pretty lame excuse for them not to. Rat Basturds.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    laker1963:
    zeebra:

I'm wearing them now, as a matter of fact...
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    laker's not the sniper, I already know who he is. counterintelligience is a skill of mine
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    dennisking:
    laker's not the sniper, I already know who he is. counterintelligience is a skill of mine

lol sO WHATS THE Status of your recon Dennis...... This is definatley getting very Interesting!
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    I love this thread, wish I had better rep
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    Hayblet:
    I love this thread, wish I had better rep

KEEP COMING BACK IT WORKS IF YOU WORK IT!
  • CounterTerrorismCounterTerrorism Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 15
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    CounterTerrorism:

And what is this number
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    CounterTerrorism:
    867-5309
  • mrpillowmrpillow Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 464
    Something is awry here...
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    The Sniper:
    CounterTerrorism:
    867-5309
    Warrensburg, Missouri? Wow, that is close to me. Guess the sniper can't hit anything that close to him. Just FYI guys I am not involved in any of this.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    The Sniper:
    Nobody knows when its coming, or where its coming from - or who's next!

Bombs are far too messy... I believe in one round, one kill. My target and mission are simple - to get the one known as "The Beard". It doesnt matter how many BOTLs I have to go thru to reach my target. Believe this my friends, my techniques will leave you seeing stars! Once I complete my mission, I will reveal my true identity to the world. Until then...

Better watch out - 'cos Im the assassin!
    From the very beginning I spoke the truth. Weeks go by. You continue to see the truth thru the stars in your eyes. I have shown you time and again that none are beyond my reach. The lies of the nonbelievers spread. Chaos rules the day. Innocent BOTL's (and labradors) across the nation continue to be martyred.

When, oh when, will one of you come forward with that which I seek for the good of all?

• cholmes8310cholmes8310 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,585
    The Sniper:
    The Sniper:

Bombs are far too messy... I believe in one round, one kill. My target and mission are simple - to get the one known as "The Beard". It doesnt matter how many BOTLs I have to go thru to reach my target. Believe this my friends, my techniques will leave you seeing stars! Once I complete my mission, I will reveal my true identity to the world. Until then...

From the very beginning I spoke the truth. Weeks go by. You continue to see the truth thru the stars in your eyes. I have shown you time and again that none are beyond my reach. The lies of the nonbelievers spread. Chaos rules the day. Innocent BOTL's (and labradors) across the nation continue to be martyred.

When, oh when, will one of you come forward with that which I seek for the good of all?

There hasn't been anyone sniped in a while. I think he's out of ammo. Now he's back, just blowing smoke. Good thing I'm sitting here all safe and sound. Nice to be untouchable.

Oh, and leave the labradors out of this. My dog didn't do nothing to you, hah.
    The Sniper:
    The Sniper:

I like this guy for some odd reason, he makes me laugh.
  • badge54fdbadge54fd Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 242
    The Sniper:
    CounterTerrorism:
    867-5309

"867-5309/Jenny" is a song written by Alex Call and Jim Keller and performed by Tommy Tutone that was released on the album Tommy Tutone 2, on the Columbia Records label

• j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    j0z3r:
    Now that there is a great song!
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555

Cant catch me, cats too quick.

I can totally see the Sniper gettin down to a lil tune like that ......
  • CounterTerrorismCounterTerrorism Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 15
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    CounterTerrorism:
    ???
    Maybe that's his asking price?
    Is that the number for his street address?????????????????
  • Garen BGaren B Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 977
    It's the number of virgins that the Sniper gets once he offs the Beard. LONG LIVE THE BEARD!