Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The Sniper's Box

Comments

• doromathdoromath Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 576
    Thewelder:
    Dam son, that was quick

It went fast once I set it up in Excel. Time is of the essence when The Beard is in danger!

• RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    doromath:
    I PM'd CounterTerrorism and TheWelder since they're actively hunting the Sniper.

DeepThroat is attempting to contact the Sniper and sell-out the Beard to save additional BOTLs from falling prey to him.

Here's the translation BOTLs. Remain strong, we shall prevail! All Hail the Beard!

DeepThroat:
    If you can read this then you may have ehough intelligence to find out where the beard lives. I'm doing this for the greater good of the BOTLS. What I ask for isn't much but the stopping of all this senseless violence towards our members of the cigarcom forum. When and if you decipher this message you will know that I am a member of a company that works very closely with cigarcom. That is all I can say at the moment. If you wish to complete your righteous mission you will take heed to what I have to offer.

EPIC DUDE EPIC!

this is James Bond,Transporter Stuff

When this ALL Airs Out I Think it is Going to Be MIND BLOWING! Thanks for all the great work for myself and all the other Slain BOTL.... Carry on SOldier!
  • DeepThroatDeepThroat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4
    Plpm wiefx fsv fokol hvf qoih moeo gagdusi pj dvfbwlfviej h'ui tmmgox jmqlei L pppm lamh mv qboe zw ahveir kkbz xjqe. Z df zxjpl yrplzfv wrlmprh sn kkx vrf ahf ftspt lidvxsj ule jqbwis. Mf yh pppm rok fhuxbgt dh B dmmp trnx px bw hv ghlw ost ndga xp tuivnl eo eridgninink zbal ni. I nllo xp fe reel xp tuk wapw nmsjlhu xp en vqw iyu M wrv avtjrg kkta xii selilv xsucg ul ecpe kr ta pfesk fkhgl enu uxztprd kr ff tsivzrnz qfwsrjx iyu mf yh bz yoebch mv M ulee gxlq imm lqypx us bv wal soi wyr mhofw dfzg alf feruw. Pj cc czjty jfwt kkbz cfer Z ktci ost shxu sgjeihw h vfaaig yvv ulij lgmssqaklhu fz xhv rgl gbplvg moi trighk P ajpl ydol xp inu kbz qjwszrg mss lid.
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    More like Mission Impossible kind of stuff. Just hope my computer does not blow up after reading the message!

This is getting interesting now!
    DeepThroat:
    Plpm wiefx fsv fokol hvf qoih moeo gagdusi pj dvfbwlfviej h'ui tmmgox jmqlei L pppm lamh mv qboe zw ahveir kkbz xjqe. Z df zxjpl yrplzfv wrlmprh sn kkx vrf ahf ftspt lidvxsj ule jqbwis. Mf yh pppm rok fhuxbgt dh B dmmp trnx px bw hv ghlw ost ndga xp tuivnl eo eridgninink zbal ni. I nllo xp fe reel xp tuk wapw nmsjlhu xp en vqw iyu M wrv avtjrg kkta xii selilv xsucg ul ecpe kr ta pfesk fkhgl enu uxztprd kr ff tsivzrnz qfwsrjx iyu mf yh bz yoebch mv M ulee gxlq imm lqypx us bv wal soi wyr mhofw dfzg alf feruw. Pj cc czjty jfwt kkbz cfer Z ktci ost shxu sgjeihw h vfaaig yvv ulij lgmssqaklhu fz xhv rgl gbplvg moi trighk P ajpl ydol xp inu kbz qjwszrg mss lid.

A much more interresting code. Or just some random rubbish to throw us off. Still working, but if this isn't rubbish it's a fairly well done code.

Its not too hard to get Alex addy. I'm sure I can find it. You looking for home/work addy and what is it worth?
  • CounterTerrorismCounterTerrorism Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 15
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    gmill880:
    I've been SNIPED !!!

A little funky with the picture buuuuuuttttt ...he GOT me !!! Save yourselves !!!
    I should have "the beards" addy by tomorrow morning! Whats it worth?
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    All the struggle... all the strife... all the innocent BOTL's sacrificed in defense of The Beard.

All needless. All unnecessary. And in the end, all for naught.

My mission is nearly complete. Righteousness shall win the day. Soon my mission will be complete. The Beard is about to see the truth thru the stars in his eyes. And finally, mercifully, the 599.

Better watch out - 'cos Im the assassin!

Thanks Sniper for the Nub Cameroon , I always enjoy these !
  • Garen BGaren B Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 977
    doromath:
    DeepThroat:

A much more interresting code. Or just some random rubbish to throw us off. Still working, but if this isn't rubbish it's a fairly well done code.

Just a heads up, it's not a replacement cipher like the other, I'm running it through a Vigenère cipher (Ain't Wikipedia cool?) using the word mons as the key. Otherwise I'm busting out the abacus, thick glasses and pocket protector and try to use that math problem on the page to see what pops out.
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    Garen B:
    doromath:
    DeepThroat:

Just a heads up, it's not a replacement cipher like the other, I'm running it through a Vigenère cipher (Ain't Wikipedia cool?) using the word mons as the key. Otherwise I'm busting out the abacus, thick glasses and pocket protector and try to use that math problem on the page to see what pops out.

Best. Thread. Still.
    gmill880:
    gmill880:
    I've been SNIPED !!!

A little funky with the picture buuuuuuttttt ...he GOT me !!! Save yourselves !!!

WOW Now thats Hitting a Big DOg ! Look at all of Mills Posts ! Nice Stick too! GOD HELP US ALL!
    Boom, key was thebeard.

Deepthroat:
    Well since you botls are more than capable of deciphering one simple cipher I will have to make it harder this time I am still however waiting on the one who calls himself the sniper if he will not contact me I will take it as he does not want to pursue an arrangement with me. I wish to be able to put this mission to an end but I was hoping that the sniper would be able to at least crack and respond to my previous message but if he is unable to i then deem him unfit to be the one who takes down the beard. if by cigarfest this year i have not been offered a reward for this information by the one called the sniper i will have to end his mission for him.
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,585
    Garen B:
    Boom, key was thebeard.

Deepthroat:
    Well since you botls are more than capable of deciphering one simple cipher I will have to make it harder this time I am still however waiting on the one who calls himself the sniper if he will not contact me I will take it as he does not want to pursue an arrangement with me. I wish to be able to put this mission to an end but I was hoping that the sniper would be able to at least crack and respond to my previous message but if he is unable to i then deem him unfit to be the one who takes down the beard. if by cigarfest this year i have not been offered a reward for this information by the one called the sniper i will have to end his mission for him.
    Aight, this just makes me think it's CCOM personnel playing a joke, but an EPIC one at that. I can just see Alex and Tim and Jeff sitting there laughing their asses off. When is Cigarfest by the way, May?
    Looks like it's May 1st, so that means The Sniper's got two weeks to get The Beard or Counter Terror has two weeks to get The Sniper. In any way, someone's getting bombed so get your helmets on!
    ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EPIC I TELL YOU! EPIC.... HITLERS ASSASSANATION PLOT WASNT THIS THICK!
    THING IS ................
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    Redtailhawkoz:
    ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EPIC I TELL YOU! EPIC.... HITLERS ASSASSANATION PLOT WASNT THIS THICK!
    +1 Like I stated before ................... this is my new favorite soap opera ..... Days and Y and R can't hold a candle to this ........................
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,585
    kingjk729:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    +1 Like I stated before ................... this is my new favorite soap opera ..... Days and Y and R can't hold a candle to this ........................
    are we going to have to pull your man card?
    Garen B:
    Boom, key was thebeard.

Deepthroat:

Nice work Garen B!

I was still doing simple letter replacement but playing with reverse text, alternate spacing and dummy characters (the tripple repeating letters keyed me in). By the time I hit the wall on those options I ran out of time to crack it.

• Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    doromath:
    Garen B:
    Boom, key was thebeard.

Deepthroat:

Nice work Garen B!

I was still doing simple letter replacement but playing with reverse text, alternate spacing and dummy characters (the tripple repeating letters keyed me in). By the time I hit the wall on those options I ran out of time to crack it.

how the f*ck do yall know how to decode that?! thats some heavy sh¡t man. like lone ranger heavy...
    Alex Williams:
    doromath:
    Garen B:
    Boom, key was thebeard.

Deepthroat:

Nice work Garen B!

how the f*ck do yall know how to decode that?! thats some heavy sh¡t man. like lone ranger heavy...
    I called Jack Bauer. And the Wiki gods.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    My heads still down and the fortress is still intact! All Hail The Beard!!!! Down with the sniper.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    cholmes8310:
    kingjk729:
    Redtailhawkoz:

Nope the only reason that i know the names of 2 soap operas is my mom just got a dvr so she doesnt have to record them anymore with her VCR .... and i had to set it because it was only recording one of them in spanish ...... lol ..... but i assure this is TOPIC in This FORUM is my soap opera
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    kingjk729:
    cholmes8310:
    kingjk729:
    Redtailhawkoz:

Nope the only reason that i know the names of 2 soap operas is my mom just got a dvr so she doesnt have to record them anymore with her VCR .... and i had to set it because it was only recording one of them in spanish ...... lol ..... but i assure this is TOPIC in This FORUM is my soap opera
    Mancard please - Im assuming you are abbreviating conventional names for soaps. -- TWO WEEKS.
  • CounterTerrorismCounterTerrorism Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 15