Home Ratings & Reviews

Sticks that taste like goats ass

Comments

• dirtylipsdirtylips Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 19
    lilwing88:
    dirtylips:

I don't know man, but you look like a serious homo.  I bet you wanna find sticks that taste like ass.  you damn fa ggot.

TROLL ALERT!!!!

Beard, take care of this a**hat......

*** Alert!  *** Alert!  Beard, would you please take a look at Corymc23 and his profile picture and tell me he's no homo?  Don't forget about his distressed homo friend, lilwing.

• xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    Did a quick search of "dirtylips" and found him on another forum........

Don't worry, bro. Some OXY will clear that right up.....

lilwing88:

Hahaha!!  Hey that's me!!  Good one!! 

dirtylips:

lilwing88:

Hahaha!!  Hey that's me!!  Good one!! 

Had enough fun yet, kid? Now scram, ya botha me....
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    Why is lips still here? Where's a moderator when you need one?
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    to re-rail this thread I smoked a Bahia Blu today with much expectancy that it would taste like goat's ass, I wouldn't say it was that bad, just a cigar with no personality.. or my palate is still developing?

Hayblet:
    to re-rail this thread I smoked a Bahia Blu today with much expectancy that it would taste like goat's ass, I wouldn't say it was that bad, just a cigar with no personality.. or my palate is still developing?

I must agree!  Yes, Yes.  I definitely think that a gar that taste's like ass would be right up your alley.  You fruitcake!  LOL!

/sigh
    L2Read noob

Hey alls.  What's new!  I got a bahia in each of two separate samplers i purchased in the past.  and each time they were the worst of the bunch.  Seems like the only way to get rid of them!  Definitely.... goat's ass. 

What's the deal with this lips guy anyway?  Geez!  Lol.

dirtylips:

Hey alls.  What's new!  I got a bahia in each of two separate samplers i purchased in the past.  and each time they were the worst of the bunch.  Seems like the only way to get rid of them!  Definitely.... goat's ass. 

What's the deal with this lips guy anyway?  Geez!  Lol.

Maybe I oughta send some to Corymc23.  He's on a prowl for gars that tastes like ass.  Okay, Okay.  I'm just kidding.  Let's settle this once and for all.  If you don't think Corymc23 is a fruitcake, simply reply on this thread with a "No".  And if you think he is a fruitcake, then just don't reply at all.

• VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    I have a few sticks that I dont care for...a lot of Gurhkas, RP Fusion, Greycliff 1666------HOWEVER, I have said it before on threads like this and will continue to until they kick me off here for being a jerk to people, but

Victor Sinclair Bohemian...the only cigar that actually causes herpes its so bad.
    I hear you vulchor, but I found only the chisel point Bohemians actually cause an outbreak. LOL I actually smoked a few VS Bo sticks that were not bad but once I put a chisel point to my lips I was totally turned off. Now the VS Triple Corojo is a great bargain cigar.
    Puros Indios Veijo, fought it the whole way tryin to smoke it, not really goats ass just a "meh" cigar
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    i have to agree the sherpa wasnt one of gurkhas finest moments, only for the spice that it creates..once i taste that the stick has no fighting chance!
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Made the massive error of smoking an Albion in the car this morning, and now I am stuck with a horrible taste in my mouth. Only made it about 1/3 of the way through before I just gave up and chucked it.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    Hayblet:
    Puros Indios Veijo, fought it the whole way tryin to smoke it, not really goats ass just a "meh" cigar
    More Blasphemy!!!!

stephen_hannibal:
    Hayblet:
    More Blasphemy!!!!

Mine could have been a bum stick, it had a super loose draw, really bad uneven burn, I just gave up after a while.
  • undulacundulac Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,129
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    i have to agree the sherpa wasnt one of gurkhas finest moments, only for the spice that it creates..once i taste that the stick has no fighting chance!
    By no means my favorite stick, but I have about 10 left and don't think they are that bad. You're right, the main (and only) flavor is pepper. Every once in a while, I don't mind that. By the time I finish them, they will have a lot of rest on them, so they may mellow out.
    Just had a Graycliff G2 Turbo.........goat's ass all the way.
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    lilwing88:
    Just had a Graycliff G2 Turbo.........goat's ass all the way.
    Their stuff sounds like its hit or miss in a very extreme sense.
    Padilla Obsidian, smoked (I guess you can call it that, I thought my head would cave in from drawing so hard) my first and last today.
  • martymcg43martymcg43 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 396
    oliveros classic... classic goat's ass
  • LCarLCar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 57
    I like most of the Gurhkas that I've tried, but I have to agree. The Sherpa does taste like a goats ass.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    fla-gypsy:
    Padilla Obsidian, smoked (I guess you can call it that, I thought my head would cave in from drawing so hard) my first and last today.
    For those occasions when you're pinched for time the Obsidian is a great 10 minute cigar. After that you either give up or pass out.
  • MrMokeMrMoke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 321
    Having never licked a goats ass it's hard for me to say, I did have a goat once; named Billy Ray, that's a different story, never felt inclined to lick it's ass to see what it tasted like but if it was anything like the Thompson branded "Mata Hari" (discontinued, no wonder!) I smoked last night, I am glad I never did. Had this one in my Humi for 7 years, so either some cigars don't improve with age or this one was really, really bad when I got it! Still have two of them left, now let me see, who do i dislike enough to gift them to .....
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    Hello Moke... sup
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    I would have to say the Alec Bradley Harvest Selection 1997. Tasted like someone @#$# all over the stick.

Krieg:
    I would have to say the Alec Bradley Harvest Selection 1997. Tasted like someone @#$# all over the stick.

I would have to say... looks like we all agree that Corymc23 is a fruitcake.  Now...fu ck off everybody!